Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

32

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 242 words - Complete

0Unrated
she fell asleep, moments later her eyes fluttered open and she grasped onto Ghoul "uncle Ghoul i was so scared!" She said clutching on to him like he was the last thing on earth, her eyes dashed up and saw me, she jumped off of his lap and landed hungrily into my arms. "mommy!" She said, Her face was getting blotchy, just like me when i cry. i couldn't help but smile "hi honey, i'm here baby, i'm.." I said hearing something behind me. i looked to see a Drac, standing behind me.
Kobra and Jet on the ground knocked out "how?" I said confused "Korse didn't only talk to you." The Drac said smiling bringing up his hand and i prepared to fight. Ghoul stepped out in front of his hand "RUN!" I yelled to the kids "no!" Sigh said grasping my shirt "here, take my gun" I said thrusting it towards her, she grabbed it reluctantly. "and mine" Party said thrusting it towards Twisted and jumping into the fight, i ushered them to the window and opened it up. "don't let them take you alive" I said getting them out of the window "run. don't look back. i love you both. now, run." I said taking a blow to the head, right before i blacked out i saw one tear leave Sighs eye. "I love you too mommy" She said grabbing Twisted's hand and turning. then it all went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story