Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

34

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 298 words - Complete

0Unrated
The door opened. a man entered, with a chain. "now, are you gonna cooperate or am i going to have to... well let's just say your friend didn't cooperate" He said getting a huge smile on his face. "and what makes you think i'm going to cooperate with you either" Jet said fearless, but a tear fell down his face, knowing that his friend.. brother didn't make it through "well, see, i think you are smart, each one is going to get a different interrogation.... each one worse as we go, it takes longer to kill someone with a chain then it does a cattle prod.." The man said swinging the chain, making contact with Jet's legs. a wild scream went through the air but it just made Jet angry.
"where are the kids?" He said gearing up for another swing "i don't know" Jet said looking the man in the eyes "see, that's what the other guy said, so i'm gonna say the same thing.. guess, and i don't want "the desert".. i don't like smart asses" The man said cocking his head to the side "ok, the earth" Jet said cocking his head also and smiling. The man swung the chain down onto Jet's face, a loud crack sounded and Jet cried out in pain. tears streaming down his face, he tried to talk, his jaw was broken "damn.. no information out of you.." The man said walking up behind him and wrapping the chain around his throat, pulling on the ends until the struggle stopped.
He walked outside the room. He set down the chain and walked up to the box on the wall. "clean up in room 4." He smiled as he looked at the name on the next room... chuckling as he went in.
Sign up to rate and review this story