Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

36

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 618 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Roger" He heard outside the door "yes sir" Roger said sounding tired and remorseful "take some pills" The voice said "ok" Roger said "but may i ask why?" the sound of a water fountain from the hall is heard "we need to keep ourselves cool and collected when in interrogation, you i fear, almost cracked, but i will give you one more chance, you have done so well with the other killings, now you only have three more to go, now, wait for about fifteen minutes before you go in, let the pills dissolve, next time... i won't be so lenient" The voice said. receding footsteps and a sigh is heard, then it sounds like someone is sliding down the wall.
~20 minutes later~
"Hello Party Poison, long time no see... it's been a good.. five, six years.." Roger said coming in with a maniacle grin on his face. "Roger, always an... interesting time" Party said showing about as much emotion as a Drac. "Another sarcastic one... that's what killed the other three. well, two.. ghoul wasn't that sarcastic.. but you know him" Roger said smiling and sitting down. "what?" Party said taken back "i'm sorry... but they didn't cooperate" Roger said. "you killed... no. you didn't touch them... I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!" Party said jumping out of his chair only to realize he is strapped in, falling face first onto the floor. There was a cracking sound, blood rushed from his nose. "we won't be trying that again will we.." Roger said correcting the chair.. Party in it, resisting all of the way. "lets clean that up.." Roger said grabbing a rag and coming close to Party's face.. mistake. Party bit his finger.. hard. Tearing skin. "You little fucker" Roger said slapping him.
He grabbed the water from the table and soaked the rag, he grabbed Party's flaming red hair in his hands and thrust his head back, placing the rag spread across Party's face. He started to gasp, he was suffocating under the wet rag. "where are the kids?" Roger said taking the rag away but keeping Party's head held back. "safe" Party said gasping for air. Roger replaced the rag and poured some water onto the rag, making it impossible to breathe. "one more time" Roger said taking the rag away. "who was before me?" Party said looking him in the eyes "You're loyal little brother.. and Your friend Ghoul.." Roger said watching a tear fall from his face with every word. "Kobra.... why? Ghoul!.. no.. you heartless bastard!" Party said knowing that even if he told him where the kids were he would die. "so are you going to tell me.. or am i going to have to have a clean up crew come in here also?" Roger said holding up the water and rag. "Kill me." Party said strong and loyal. "are you sure?" Roger said cocking his head to the side and taking a step closer. "yes, oh but no one else but me knows where the kids are...." Party said grinning "tell me." Roger said dampening the rag again "kill me" Party said thrusting his head back.. ready to die. "fine.." Roger said pouring water into Party's mouth then covering his face with the cloth, pouring water on it until the gargles and choking sounds subsided.. water pouring out of the side of Party's mouth.
Roger left the room, walked to the box.. "clean up.. room 2" He stepped away and looked down the hall, his superior nodding in encouragement as he went to the clip board.. looking at the next name. He entered the room.. knowing it was false hope.. not liking the torture tactic he had to perform.. too messy...
Sign up to rate and review this story