Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Missing Frame (P!ATD Version)

Part Two

by RoseFrankiie

As soon as his body hits the ground, he’s struggling, pulling himself to his feet in an attempt to escape, but I bring my boot down heavily on his chest, pinning him...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-02-09 - Updated: 2012-02-09 - 3091 words - Complete

?Blocked
If you've got an excellent but squeamish imagination, you really might want to avoid reading this. Sorry ;)



part two

After a few hours of mindless experimenting we lay on the floor next to each other, staring at the ceiling in disappointment. We can’t fly, we don’t burn in the sun – or sparkle for that matter – we don’t have fangs, we don’t have a constant urge to eat people, ‘normal’ food isn’t tasteless, our skin doesn’t heal straight away and garlic doesn't leave us cowering in a corner.

“I don’t think we’re vampires, Ry.” I tilt my head to look at him with a small smile on my face. “I mean, vampires are these mythical creatures that do crazy, illegal shit. I think we just got caught up in what was happening. Like when we were kids and agreed we would be pirates and tried to mug that kid at school.”

“Aye, give us yer loot, me matey. With those broken plastic swords…” I chuckle at the memory. “What about that innocent little first year who seriously thought we were vampires? I feel bad for him now; we shouldn’t have done anything to him.”

“You were the one who went along with it; although his face was priceless when you turned up in the pale makeup. What was it you said?”

“’I haven’t had a tasty little human in a long time. You have one day to say your goodbyes to your loved ones before I come for you.’”

We reminisce for most of the evening, chuckling at our own antics, but it’s not long before we’re stood outside a brightly lit club, disappointed with our false epiphany and intending to ‘drown our sorrows’, so to speak – this coming in the form of 6 tequila shots and endless amounts of vodka.

I can feel the alcohol burning my throat, the stench of sweat mixes with lust and I can sense the testosterone dripping from gyrating bodies as I move to the rhythm. Brendon has a tight hold of my hips, grinding his growing bulge against my ass and I can feel a change in both of us. We get steadily faster with the pounding music, Brendon nipping at my shoulder until his teeth break the skin and I feel his incisors grip the flesh. My own guttural moan is nothing that compares to his as his tongue laps at the sensitive flesh, feverishly licking up the blood. His fingers are flexing, pulling me closer, tongue moving swiftly and I twist my head, forcing his lips to my own.

My body twists in his hands and he immediately responds, my blood mixing between our dancing tongues. As soon as I taste the copper, my body tingles as though the air around me is charged and I press my lips harder to Brendon’s own. Everything around us is lost as we fight for the remaining drops of blood lingering between our mouths. I bite down hard on his lip, my teeth scraping through the skin easily and drawing out the blood as I suck on the fresh wound.

It’s sweet.

So sweet.

Nothing around me matters as the blood weighs heavy on my tongue like liquid gold. My vision is obscured by the darkness clouding my eyes and every other sense heightens as I push Brendon back through the crowds. Our bodies part for a moment as we reach the back door and our hands grapple wildly for the handle. Discontentment and pain washes through my body as we separate and I feel as though my lungs were suddenly filled with cement as I struggle to breathe in. My chest tightens impossibly more as I see the blood glistening on his lips and I fight his hands from the handle to twist him back into myself. My own hand snakes round his back, giving the door a sharp shove and I feel it leave the hinges, slamming back against the wall beside it before dropping to the ground.

Our tongues are fighting for dominance as the blood begins to dry around our lips and I let out a frustrated groan, pulling him outside and pushing him up against the wall. I move my lips swiftly down his jaw, placing butterfly kisses on the tight skin temptation overwhelming me to bite as I sink my teeth into his neck. Guilt takes a hold of me for a moment as his breath hitches and my name stutters painfully from his lips, but the feeling is replaced by lust almost immediately as I feel the hot blood wet my lips. I press my forehead into his shoulder as my eyes clench shut and I moan. My tongue darts across his skin, revelling in the sweet taste as I nibble at some more untouched flesh. My cheek is pushed tightly against my first bite, smearing the blood down the side of my face and I sigh, hot breath fanning out across him bare skin.

“Fuck, Ry…” His hips buck sharply against mine, bringing me back to sharp reality and I pull away, gazing wide-eyed at him. His face is pale in stark contrast to the red mess adorning the left side of his neck and his t-shirt is beginning to soak up where the blood is settling on his clothes. He’s never looked so amazing.

He keeps his eyes locked with mine as he slowly lifts a single long digit to his mouth and bites gently on the tip, breaking the skin and sucking on it to draw blood. My mouth almost waters at his perfect lips wrapped around his finger and I want it; I unconsciously lick my lips.

Within seconds I’m being pinned to the wall and he’s holding his finger in front of my face, both of us focused in on the drop of blood on the end. My tongue reaches out to touch it, but he pulls it away, using his other hand to pin my head in place, pulling my hair back against the wall. My tongue is still stretched out, millimetres from the drop. I know that if I taste it, it will drive me wild, making me yearn for it even more. Small begging noises escape my throat as my tongue retracts and I feel embarrassed until I see the twinkle in his eye. I go slightly cross-eyed as I follow his finger up to my forehead before I close them in anticipation.

As soon as he touches me, it’s like a spark of electricity is fired down my body and my eyes squeeze together tighter as my breath hitches in my throat. He pulls his finger down across the bridge of my nose, jumping from the tip to my lips where I groan, my tongue jumping out quick enough to savour the taste on his finger.

His finger moves and he’s suddenly kissing me hard, any remaining thoughts of decency are gone and his hand is snaking between our bodies to where are hips are grinding roughly into each other. My body whines with loss as his crotch moves from mine but his hand is on my zipper, pulling it down hurriedly as he nips at my lips and my tongue, the blood like ecstasy being passed between us. His teeth are sharper, I noticed that from way back in the club and I can guess mine are the same and suddenly I’m scared.

What are we?

My thoughts are pushed aside as his cold hand meets my straining erection. I gasp, pulling away instinctively and he chuckles to himself as he drags my lip out between his teeth. A smirk is fixed on his lips and he dips his head to my collarbone, biting harder than before and making my back arch from the wall in pleasure. He continues down my body, my shirt ripping in places beneath his teeth as blood blossoms to the surface. His bites are getting deeper and bigger each time until he reaches just above my cock and he bites so hard I yell out, writhing back into the bricks in pain. I can feel the blood dripping, creating tracks downwards towards my aching cock and suddenly he’s swirling the blood along my shaft, massaging it into the flesh with a skilled tongue and my eyes are rolling back into my head.

By the time we leave the alley, we’re in shock. The door lay dented on the floor and we were covered in blood. Our hair was matted and sticky, our clothes streaked with stains, dirt and blood littering our jeans. I can feel each of the wounds stinging, the memories of tonight ensuring they’ll be etched into my skin for a long time. The sex was fuelled by pure lust, the taste of the blood immediately numbing our senses to the world around us and drawing us closer to intimacy we could never have imagined before. Brendon’s walking with a limp, wincing with each step he takes and I wrap an arm round him, supporting him. I feel guilty for hurting him, but I barely know what came over me.

Throughout the whole night, Brendon’s eyes were as black as the sky behind him and it was as though he wanted to touch every inch of my body. The bloodlust drove him to a new level, biting every exposed inch on my body and always wanting more. Now he’s just quiet, gripping onto me as I steady him, helping him walk. His weight hanging from my arm keeps me awake and alert enough to manoeuvre him across roads and past other people – although most of the passers-by cross the street, clearly avoiding us. I feel him shiver and huddle further into my side, clenching his fingers into my side and I can feel the skin bruise beneath the strong digits. I tilt my head, pressing my face against the top of his head in a gentle kiss, knowing that it wasn’t the sex that drained him because I can feel the exhaustion, the hunger, gripping my insides too.

“Hey, let’s sit down a sec, yeah?” I whisper into his hair, spying the bench off to the side and half dragging him across to the cold metal seat and dropping him onto it. He immediately curls into himself, wrapping his arms around his body to keep himself warm and I sigh as I slide my jacket off, wrapping it round his shoulders. He slips his arms in the sleeves straight away, pulling it tight and smiling slightly. I drop into the seat next to him and he presses into my side, eyes lidded with fatigue.

We sit together for a while before we hear the soft moan of a man in pain ahead of us, his eyes dart up and we glance at each other worriedly. The man is splayed across the kerb, clutching at his head and his foot trapped in an open gutter.

I can smell it.

I can smell the warmth and the desire leaking from between his fingers, the ruby red drops dripping steadily onto the worn tarmac below. It’s beautiful, hearing the blood flooding through a man’s veins like tributaries flowing into rivers and hitting a high-speed current. Every little movement restricting flow in small areas before being allowed to run again and rushing through like a dam has been broken. I lick my lips in anticipation, imagining the sweet liquid touching my skin, streaming into my mouth and flooding my senses once more.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

The world around me slows as Brendon pulls himself to his feet, seemingly growing taller and more dominant. He bares his teeth slightly, but it’s not a smile as he flexes every limb menacingly, the leer emerging on his lips. The young man in good looking with bright blue eyes glistening in pain as we lean over him. His skin is pale, making the crimson blood stand out like ink spreading across parchment. He’s beautiful.

I pout my lips in mock concern, furrowing my brow slightly and sink down to rock on the balls of my feet, pulling my face closer to his. “Hey mister, you okay?”

His eyes flash open in panic, before softening and frowning as he takes in my appearance. “I’m…shouldn’t I be asking you that question?”

“Costume party.” I shrug as false explanation with a gentle smile on my face. “Let’s get you up.” I raise my eyes to Brendon who reaches down to gather the man in his arms. The man wraps his arms around Brendon’s neck, and I see him reel slightly at such close contact as the wound stays tantalisingly close to his nostrils. His eyes roll back slightly as he restrains himself, stiffening and trying not to breathe.

“My foot’s still stuck, do you think you could jus-“ The sentence is cut short by an ear splitting yell filling our ears as Brendon pulls the man's foot from the gutter with a resounding snap. The foot hangs limp, the edge of the broken bone straining against the skin, ready to break through. The area is darkening in colour as blood moves forward, ready to spring free at any moment. As he shifts slightly, I can see the bone move slowly, stretching the skin more but not piercing it. His whimpering sends pleasurable chills down my spine and I take a moment to collect my breath before standing up to face both men. I lift my finger and trace it down the side of the man’s face, feeling him shiver in sudden panic. The skins cold beneath my finger and I lean forwards breathing hot air across his face before pulling back and looking up. He’s whimpering and flinching from my touch, confused and scared but unable to move as Brendon holds him tighter, carrying him through the gates of the park and dropping him under a tree.

As soon as his body hits the ground, he’s struggling, pulling himself to his feet in an attempt to escape, but I bring my boot down heavily on his chest, pinning him before dropping to straddle his hips. He opens his mouth to scream, but I place my finger on his lips, gesturing for him to be quiet. I tear open his shirt as I bring my lips closer to his forehead and I feel his body trembling beneath me. I touch the blood with the tip of my tongue, rolling my eyes and smiling, a small moan escaping me. The warmth stays on my tongue and I roll the taste around my mouth, savouring the flavour as I gently sway.

Shifting up his body a bit, I notice how ragged his breathing has gotten and I smile, tilting my head towards him as I bare my sharpened incisors at him. He lets out a blood-curdling scream but Brendon reaches out a hand and slaps him from where he’s sat cross-legged behind our victim’s head. As he removes his hand, he replaces it with feather light kisses across his face. As he reaches the blood, I hear him take a sharp, deep breath and I see his lips curl backwards but he tries to restrain himself once more. I hear the man moan once more with a whisper of “My foot”, and I look back to see the white bone protruding from his ankle. The fresh blood tarnishing the white surface reminds me of a painting I once saw. Rose and Ivory.

I barely have time to collect my thoughts before Brendon is pressing forwards, ripping into the side of his face, tearing at the flesh like a carnivorous animal denied of food. His eyes are clouded with ecstasy and he pulls his victims head closer to his face, pushing deeper into the wounds before the pain-filled screams get the better of him. He licks a trail up to the mouth, running his hand down the open jaw, biting into the tongue and twisting his hand in the process. The jaw detaches from the rest of the skull with a crack and the screams turn into manageable moans.

I press my own mouth to the man's chest, nipping the soft skin and I feel his body shake with the sobs. I can taste the fear and desperation leaking from his pores and smile a smile full of eagerness. My teeth barely brush the skin before I widen my own strong jaw, biting down harshly and tearing flesh away from his body.

Screams die down as I look at the body in front of me. Blood drips down from his hairline, leaving trails across his face and covering his eyes. He’s blinking furiously trying to rid his eyes of the blood and tear mix that blinds him and his hands are gripping tightly at the grass by my knees. I shift slightly, pressing down on top of his fingers and hearing the bones break below my body, causing a shiver to run through my body at the sound of his whimpers. The skin is deformed and pulled back where I’ve bitten him, muscle visible through the teeth marks and the crimson liquid is pooling on his stomach from where it runs down the planes of his body, I beckon Brendon forward to have his share of the blood before springing forwards.

My teeth rip through muscle and skin as I hear a satisfying crack of bone beneath my splayed hands. His ribs collapse in on themselves from where I’m leaning, and his cries quell into desperate gasps, his lungs punctured beyond repair. My fingers are tearing the flesh away, my eyes feasting on the beautiful exposed body in front of me. Bones are crushed beyond recognition and muscle is torn from the skin, ready for me to dine, with the final beat of his heart reminding me I have a fresh muscle dripping with blood.

As I roll my head on my neck in preparation, I catch a glimpse of Brendon and see the smirk adorning his features. I lick my lips once more as darkness engulfs me.


Rate and Review, please? I really want to know what you think of this story because I think my writing is better in it, but I don't know if people will actually like it.
Sign up to rate and review this story