Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Shadows of the Past

by Freak-show 0 reviews

In a world where image is everything, how far would one go to make sure their's stays perfect. Draco Malfoy, Attorney at Law, is hired to stop a scandal, but in the process he may dig-up the dirty ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Draco,Hermione - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-02-09 - Updated: 2012-02-10 - 1165 words

-1Boring
A/N: This is my first Dramione fanfiction. I'll be happy with one comment :D. I posted this story on another site, but my friend recommended this site, and I love tje name Freak-show. (I wasn't able to use it on the osther site.)

Disclaimer: If I owned Harry Potter it would be way different.







"You'll remember us right?"
"What do you mean?"
" I'm talking about when you become famous silly!"






"So when are you going to do it?"
"Do What?"
Theo sighed."Ya know seal the deal."
" I still don't understand?"
Blaise chuckled."Draco you sure are hopeless. What Theo here is trying to say is when are you going to propose to Ginny."
Draco shrugged. " I don't know, when the time's right I guess."
Theo slapped his forehead, while Blaise just shook his head.
"You been saying that for years, man. So tell me this, when is it going to be the right time."Blaise questioned, but Draco just shrugged again. Signaling the end of the conversation





"Its not that bad ya know.
" What is."
"Being alone."







Beauxbatons' Top 10 Sexiest Women
#5. Ginerva Weasley a.k.a Ginny

-Coming in at number five is our favorite red head, Ginny Weasley. Ginny is a fiery vixen, who will not only steal your heart, but break it too. She is currently a model for
Horcruxes, a design company owned by Tom Riddle Jr. , and a spokes person for Qudditch cosmetics. Unfortunately for all those guys and gals out there, Ginny is off the market. She is in a relationship with boyfriend Draco Malfoy ( See Top Ten Most Powerful C.E.O.s), and their relationship seems to be going on strong. In an exclusive interview we found out what its like in the life of Ginny.

Q. So, what is it like dating Draco Malfoy.

A. Its like dating anybody really. I mean, it's not like he's an alien he is just a regular person. Complete with all the pet peeves and little things that make him tick.

Q. Anything in particular?

A. Yeah, it's the funniest thing, he hates Shakespeare. I may not be a big fan of it, but he just seems to loathe it.

Q.That is quite weird. Well moving on, rumor has it that you will be chosen as the face of Imperio. Is that true?

A. Well I can't say for sure, but if they did choose me I'd be the happiest model in the world. The things they sell in their stores are amazing.

Q. As you probably know Tom Riddle is one of our favorite designers at this magazine, but we don't get many interviews, So how is it working for him.

A. Its quite fun actually. He's a great boss, and an even greater designer. He doesn't scream in your faces if you do something wrong so that's a plus.

Once again Ginny Weasley is a fine young woman, and we hope to interview her again soon.





"You, have the potential to become something amazing."
"Well the same could be said about you."






"Gahhhhhh." Ginny screamed in frustration.
"What," yelled Padma, immediately removing the curling iron from her client's hair, "Did I burn you or something?"
Ginny's face twisted into a scowl."No of course not, its just this bloody whore Astoria."
" What, let me see that." Padma snatched the magazine from her hands.
"Lets see top ten most sexiest women bloop de da blop... ahhh here. Finally we'd like to announce that for the third year in a row Astoria Greengrass is the sexiest woman of the year." Padma looked up at Ginny, whose face twisted back into a scowl.
" I seriously don't see why your getting all hot and bothered about this."
" The point," Ginny huffed," Is that, that slag is always trying to steal my boyfriend. Its horrible how she's always parading herself around him." Padma chuckled, while Ginny plopped herself back down into the chair, with an undignified sigh.
"You wouldn't understand." Ginny murmured.
Padma just shook her head, and continued to curl Ginny's hair.





"You lied to me. You said we would always be together."
"Yeah well things change."





"...and what should I do this woman won't leave me alone.". Pansy stopped writing and looked up at the man.
"Excuse me Mr. Flint if this is a spousal issue you need to go to the third floor."
Marcus shook his head, mortified." What the hell you actually think I married the bint."
"Language," Pansy gritted out, "and if your not married then go to level five."
"What's up there?"
"Just go!" Pansy nearly screamed.
Marcus Flint finally made his way over to the elevator, when the phone started ringing.
"Hello this is Azkaban & Co Law Firm, Pansy Parkinson speaking. How may I help you."
"Is your boss in."
" I'm sorry, Daco Malfoy is currently out at the moment, but I can take a message."
" Um... just tell him Harry Potter called and that we need to talk about the case."
" Ok, thank you Mr. Potter have a nice day."
" You to."




"What about everyone else."
" Do you really think I care about them."
" No."




Draco Malfoy looked at the person sitting across from him with complete and utter contempt.
" What do you want, Daphne." he growled.
She chuckled." So hostile Drake, is that anyway to treat a client."
" What the hell are..."
Daphne put her hand up to stop him.
" Look, I know you aren't exactly fond of me or my sister, but we really need your help."
Draco sighed," Ok what's going on."
Daphne expression hardened and she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Well a couple years ago Astoria did something... well... crazy." Draco lifted an eyebrow.
"We hid it from the press and cleaned it up, but something happened."
"Let me guess, you didn't do as good of a job as you thought."
Daphne nodded her head. "Now, some chick is blackmailing us for her silence."
Draco didn't say anything.
" And I mean, this secret could destroy Astoria's whole career."
" So what do you want me to do about it."
" I don't know," Daphne sighed, "You just need to stop her, throw her in prison, and keep it on the DL."
Draco sat there thinking.
"So will you take the job?" She asked hopefully."
" I guess so." Draco muttered.
Daphne's face brightened up and she broke into a smile.
" Ok wait a minute, do you even know who this girl is." Draco asked.
" Well," Daphne murmured sheepishly, " She always calls from a payphone, and we drop the money off at different places so..."
"So you have no idea who is blackmailing you."
" Nope."
" Bloody Hell."



"I'm sorry."
" For what?"
" For falling in love


A/N: Those little phrases are memories they were supposed to be seperated by lines but my computer is old.
Well I hope you liked it.

If you review plz answer my question
If there was a zombie apocolyps what would your weapon of choice be.
Sign up to rate and review this story