Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Phantom of Helena

by glitterfreeze1111 0 reviews

Basically Phantom of the Opera, with Frerard and (technically) Waycest....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-09 - Updated: 2012-02-10 - 254 words

0Unrated
NEXT!!”
Frank Iero was not pleased. Not pleased AT ALL. Not only did the lead singer and the bassist quit the band two days before the tour, but they had no backups. I mean, sure- Bob, Frank, and Ray weren’t bad alone, but they weren’t the same without Bert and Lindsey. That’s for damn sure. Of course, upon the release of the band’s first mainstream album, they gained a huge following and thousands of screaming girls who thrust their breasts at the band’s faces and were practically clawing each other’s eyes out for the positions. In fact, some girls really were. These auditions… Frank sighed and rubbed his forehead. He just hoped this one wouldn’t be as bad as the others. “Bass or vocals, and what song?”
“Well, my brother’s doing bass and I’ll be singing The Ghost of You.”
“Whatever. Just make it worth our time”. Frank picked up his guitar and played the first few notes.
I never… said I lie and wait forever. If I died we’d be together nooow. I can’t always just forget her. BUT SHE COULD TRY-Y-YYY!
Frank looked up. He looked at the singer. He was perfect.
“Stop, stop, STOP! We have a concert in two days. Both of you go home and get your shit together, and call me when you’ve finished packing. Our manager, Brian, will take care of everything, so don’t worry about plane tickets. Welcome to My Chemical Romance.”
Sign up to rate and review this story