Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Predator

Exchange students

by Dragonis 4 reviews

A couple of exchange students come over, but they aren't well...human.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-25 - Updated: 2006-06-25 - 3058 words

4Original
"HOLY SHIT!" Hermione woke up panting. "Oh my, oh wow, ...why did I have to wake up? Stupid brain." Hermione was covered slightly in sweat, she recalled the dream with a naughty little grin before getting ready for the day to come.


"Hello, hello, aren't we looking a little hot today. Any reason?" Asked a suspicious Melany.

Hermione was wearing her shirt open as much as possible, a bit of black bra peaking out teasingly hear and there, a loosely done tie lazily hung from her neck and short black skirt.

"I hear it's the fashion now a days to dress like this." Hermione replied innocently.

"It's the fashion if you're trying to get a certain someone into bed with you."

"So you're saying that pretty much every girl is trying to get a boy into bed with her?"

"Yes, but they are all after the same thing."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Interesting. Anyway, lets go get something to eat shall we?" Suggested Hermione.

Harry had been down at the gym since nearly six, it was five after eight and he had potions in ten minutes. Bronx being the smarter one, had left fifteen minutes ago. Damn it. Why didn't I go when he left, Snape is gonna give me hell if I'm late. Harry raced to dorm in his panther form as fast as he could. Running in he took a quick two-minute shower, brushed his teeth quickly, changed and ran to the dungeons as fast as humanly possible.

"Mr. Potter so good of you to be on time." Said Professor Snape as Harry ran into the room just as the last student in was about to close the door.

"You know me, never late." Said Harry trying not to seem as if he had sprinted all the way down to the class.

Hermione's heart nearly stopped when she saw Harry, his hair was wet and his cloths weren't done up properly, shirt ruffled, not done up all the way, he had this sort of rough and rugged looked that just screamed "Fuck me!"

"Morning." He greeted.

"Good morning." Hermione replied not taking her eyes off him.

"Well you look a little different, any reason?" Harry asked.

"No, not really. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not. I think it's rather nice."

"Why thank you."

"You're very welcome."

The Griffindors had potion along with the Slytherins, surprisingly BIG was back. Snape had set everyone to work on a potion that healed muscle tissue, apparently Madam Pomfrey had run out.

"Get into groups of two and begin brewing the potion. You have till the end of the period." Snape instructed in a cold voice.

"I'll be right back, we need some more Elliber sprouts." Harry told Hermione, getting up and extending his wrist blades.

"No we..."

"Yes we do." Harry said in a tone that meant there would be no arguing.

Harry strolled up to the table where Malfoy and Ron were working as if the three were best mates.

"Hey guys could I borrow some of your Elliber Sprouts please?" Harry asked emphasizing the extended wrist blades on his right hand as if he didn't mean to.

"Here, take as much as you need." Said Malfoy trying not to tremble.

Harry looked over at Ron while he cut of a tiny bit of their Elliber sprouts. "Thank you, and Ron. I'm disappointed." Harry walked back to his table sheathing the blades.

By the end of the class Madam Pomfrey's potion cabinet was well on it way to being refilled and then some of Musagoo.

"So what do we have next?" Harry asked Hermione following her along the corridors.

"Next we have charms, but please memorize your time table, next time I might just go to the girls washroom and you'll be stuck outside looking like an idiot."

"But I've only asked once."

"It's a pre-emptive strike. I know you won't bother until I tell you so I'm telling you now instead of actually making you look like a fool one day."

"Fair enough."

"Good afternoon everyone." Greeted Professor Flitwick. "I see you have all changed, some of you more then others." Professor Flitwick glanced at Harry.

"Lets begin with a little warm up, I'm sure you're all a little rusty after the summer holidays. Find a partner and summon something from them to you." Said Professor Flitwick. "And nothing that you wouldn't do in front of the whole school." He added in quickly.

"Here summon this from me." Harry called to Hermione from across the room, showing her his Head boy badge.

Hermione nodded and effortlessly summoned over the badge from Harry. Harry did the same thing, though not so effortlessly. Unlike Hermione he had to think of what he was going to do before doing it.

Different objects were summoned, and sent back, pillows, matches, books etc. Unknown to Harry or Hermione, Draco and Ron had told two members of their group to get back at the pair. The two members that were in Harry and Hermione's current class however weren't bright at all, very stupid actually and so they really didn't think of the consequences to follow or think their plan through that well either, they just obeyed orders. For a few minutes the two had been trying to get Hermione's bra to fly over to Harry, they thought that if they swished their wand the said object would go where they wanted. They were hoping to make it seem like Harry did it, it would have Hermione mad at Harry, make Harry look bad and embarrass Hermione all at the same time. It half worked.

"Eaaak!" Hermione screamed as her bra, shirt and cloak ripped themselves off her body and went flying over to the two goons.

She instantly covered herself up as best she could with her hands; thankfully Harry ran up and covered her with his body, hugging her protectively, and making sure that nothing was visible.

"Shh, its okay." Harry soothed. "I'm going to put my cloak around you okay." He waited for her to nod before carefully covering her up and making sure she stayed covered up and didn't go hexing the two goons into oblivion.

Harry walked up to the two goons unsheathing the wrist blades on both arms. Slash, slash, slash. Harry picked up Hermione's cloths, turned around and walked away from the pair who had pissed themselves of freight. The thing was, that they were no longer wearing anything, not one thread.

People roared in laughter, even Professor Flitwick who wasn't supposed to find these kinds of things funny couldn't help but laugh a bit as well.

"Here you go." Harry told Hermione, holding her cloths.

"Thank you, but do you mind opening the door for me and caring my cloths over to somewhere I can change? I can't really hold anything without revealing myself." She said blushing.

"Sure." Said Harry opening the door out of the classroom.

By dinner time that night the school was ablaze with laughter and rumor.

"But they are so small! I wonder if all Slytherins are equipped with such petit instruments." Chattered a couple seventh year girls that had witnessed THE event.

There was a good deal of comments about how Hermione looked and that anyone that wanted to get to her would have to get through her bodyguard.

"Hell stands between that body of hers and any other man alive." A fourth year boy from Durmstrang was telling his friends.

Other such comments were going around, though in the opposite direction with the female population of the school.

The weekly edition of witch weekly arrived the next morning, devoted entirely to the one and only Harry Potter. Even though the magazine was a couple days late, no one really minded that much as apparently every girl had sent something into the magazine. Therefore it was no big surprise to anyone that the issue was one of the largest, with everything from gossip to fan mail entitle "I touched his hand!" The best written, and expansive article was written by Hermione Jane Granger who talked about how Harry had changed, how nice it was to sleep with him in the same bed, what it felt like to cuddle with him and a multitude of other topics that were sure to make every girl jealous beyond belief and hotter then hell for Harry.

You did it again Granger, just use your head and you'll win every time. Hermione though reading over her article for the hundredth time since she had written it.

"You're making it sound like we slept together." Harry said to Hermione during breakfast.

"Oh but we did, just without the sex and multiple orgasms."

"True, but you're still describing things like they were a bit more then they really were."

"Actually no, all I'm doing is giving it more description and emphasizing the situation, woman have stronger feelings then men do. Trust me on that."

Not wanting to get into any sort of argument Harry politely agreed and went on to finish his breakfast.


It was three weeks before Halloween and the head boys/girls had gathered to discuss what they were going to do for Halloween. By the end of the session it was decided that it would be a costume dance, you could come as dressed up as you like, there would be prizes for the scariest or the ugliest looking costume, along with a wide variety of other prizes that could be won. Harry however was more worried about everyone's safety then anything else, he just knew that Voldemort would attack Hogwarts and probably in large force. Even though Dumbledore had assured Harry that there would be a lot of Aurors and order members present he still wanted to have two of his best friends with him. Therefore after the meeting Harry made the necessary arrangements with Professor Dumbledore's help.

"And you're sure that this spell of yours will work?"

"Yes Mr. Potter I'm sure, they will look perfectly human."

"Okay, good. Now all I have to do is make sure that they behave."

"What do you mean? They seemed very polite when I met them."

"Oh they are, the only thing is that Homer, as Harry had grown accustomed to calling him, is the equivalent of Fred and George, except instead of magic he uses technology and with his father being who he is...well he's made some pretty crazy stuff. Raj is the total opposite, he'd rather breath through a door rather then open it, and he likes to play rough jokes." Harry grimaced remembering a few of the more painful jokes that he had been at the receiving end of.

"I'm sure it will be fine. It will be very interesting having the pair of them around."

"You have no idea Professor..."

A week and a half before the Halloween ball the school was rife with hormone bloated teens. Harry and Hermione still teased each other senseless, the girls of the school were ever more desperate to have Harry notice them and virtually every male in the school took up body building of one type or another. The situation had become a game for Harry because he knew he couldn't lose, but a battle for Hermione who though that she might.

The seventh years were outside again for their D.A.D.A class, Harry was trying to teach Hermione how to by-pass a block properly. So far things weren't going so well, Harry blocked every punch, she just couldn't get the right spin in her wrist.

"Harry what am I doing wrong? How do I get past you?" Hermione complained.

"This is how you get past him." Said a deep German accented voice.

Harry barely had time to register what was happening before a fist hit him square in the chest, luckily not breaking any ribs and sending him flying back five feet.

"Oh my god Harry! Are you okay?" Hermione ran up to Harry look over him horrified.

"Peachy." He replied in a determined voice. Jumping up Harry ran at his attacker, using his attacker as a set Harry half jumped up on him before kicking the man in face, shattering his nose.

"Its him, no one could break my nose like Harry." Said the big man with a large cheerful grin on his face. "Use some of that magic of yours to clean me up will ya, I don't like bleeding red. It feels so unnatural."

A couple of quick spells later the man's face was restored to its natural form.

"Great to see you Raj, and you too Homer." Harry greeted each of his friends, giving each of them a manly hug, as was customary for Yautja.

Who are these two guys? First they seem like they're about to kill each other and then its as if they're the best of friends, apparently. Hermione thought looking at Harry and the two newcomers, as was the rest of the class who shared similar thoughts.

"Oh sorry everyone. These are my two very good friends, I might go so far as to call them brothers of mine. This is Raj and Homer. Raj, Homer, everyone else and this is Hermione. Harry introduced.

The two looked an awful lot a like, there was no mistaking the two as defiantly being actual brothers. They had dark brown skin, pitch-black hair, similar blue eyes and perfect white teeth. That was the normal part about them. Raj stood at about nine feet, built like a tank and covered with bulging muscles. Homer stood at a little less then eight feet, he on the other hand was relatively skinny compared to his brother with built up wiry muscles, there was this strong rogue agile aura around him.

"Okay class that's enough. Head to the castle please. We'll be going over the unforgivable curses. I expect that Raj and Homer will be joining us" Said Professor Lupin greeting the newcomers. He along with a select few other teachers had been told about the real identity of Raj and Homer and so was curious to see how each of them would act.

Harry, Raj, Homer and Hermione sat at the front row in the classroom, much to Hermione's delight. Homer had been staring in a concentrated fashion through out the whole class, as if he were solving extremely complicated mathematical problems.

"And so that is Avada Kadevra." Professor Gregorin finished up.

"How does it work?" Asked Homer, in a curious and yet excited sort of way, it was as if he had stumbled upon a great answer that no one could before and was just waiting to be proved correct.

"Why magic of course." Gregorin answered.

"But there has to be some sort of explanation for it, it can't just happen you know."

"I assure you, its magic, horrible, but yet magic."

Turning towards Harry, Homer said. "We need to see Dumbledore immediately." He said getting up and making his way towards the door.

"Excuse us Professors." Harry said running after Homer, with Raj close behind. "Hermione if we're not back by next period could you take our things please."

Harry briskly led the way to Dumbledore's office.

"I know a photon energy beam when I see one."

"A wha?" Harry asked not understanding what that meant.

"A photon energy beam draws power from photon matter, it's a sort of energy, one of the purest in the universe and therefore all around you. That 'magic' is what allows us to bend space and travel at warp speed. What happened with that spider is that it's cells absorbed way more energy then they could and broke down, in a way its like being hit by thunder, only multiply the energy by a few billion times. When that beam strikes a non living object it blows up in a greenish pulse right?"

"Yes, it does."

"Then I'm correct."


"That's all very interesting, and I don't doubt your knowledge, however there is one question that I must ask you." Said Professor Dumbledore after listening to Homer. "What do you plan to do with this knowledge?"

Homer looked at him for a second like it was the stupidest question that anyone had ever asked him. "Just slap on an energy shield on anyone about to be hit by that 'spell' and that's it, what else am I supposed to do?"

"What is this shield and what will it do?"

"Its merely a basic training shield, for when we practice with energy weapons. The energy from the shot gets absorbed by the shield and then part of it dissipates and the other just charges up the shield even more, the shield then helps power all other systems. If there is too much energy it gets harmlessly released. The worst thing that ever happens is that the target gets flung back by the force of the impact, nothing else."

"And how many of these shield devices do you have?"

"We brought three with us, one for each of us." Homer said motioning to Harry and Raj.

"Are there any limitations to what you can do while this shield is active?"

"It can't take physical damage, but other then that it's the size of two of your fingers and you can do anything else while its active." Raj answered, punching his palm to demonstrate physical damage.

Raj looked somewhat disappointed, like he wasn't being allowed to have a particularly delicious piece of candy. "We'll slaughter them, where is the fun and challenge in that?"

"Don't worry Raj. The wizards and witches might be easy to kill, but it will still be a lot of fun. They can cast a whole load of other spells that you won't be able to deflect, and their pets and minions will be a great challenge."

"Oh right! I want to kill one of those Dragons that you told us about. I want to look it in the eyes before I take its head, and place it on my shoulder." Raj said.

After testing the shields and making sure that everything would work properly the trio left Professor Dumbledore's office, a look of triumph on their faces. As they left the office Harry grinned to himself and said in a whisper. "We shall fear no evil. For we are fear incarnate."
Sign up to rate and review this story