Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 15

by azombieattack 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 1455 words - Complete

0Unrated
Previously:*]

"You're cute Frank." he smiled.
/]
[/"Eat your pie." I told him and took a drink of my water, He laughed but did as I told him.


[*Frank's Point Of View


We finished up pretty quickly. Gerard payed for his food since mine ended up being free, and we left.

"Is there anything else you want to do or do you just wanna head home?" Gerard asked once we got into the car.

"Well, I doubt many places are open considering its a holiday. Anyways, I just wanna go home."

"Right. Okay."

"What time is it?"

"Quarter to seven."

"And what time are we going to that party?"

"Probably a little before 10."

"Okay. What are we gonna do with all that extra time?" I asked innocently.

"I can think of a few things." he smirked, getting the hint.

"I think you should drive faster or I may have to do some inappropriate things while you're driving." I smirked. His eyes widened and he whispered, "holy shit." He instantly began to speed up. I grabbed one of his hands and began to play with his fingers.

"Faster Gee." I said and shove his middle finger in my mouth before he could respond. I used my tongue to play with it before biting down.

Before I could do anything more, we were at the house. Gerard quickly got out of the car and so did I. We rushed into the house and once we were inside, Gerard pressed his mouth to mine. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, allowing me inside. Gerard, who was slightly bent over so that I could reach his mouth, lifted me up. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and he held onto me. I also wrapped my arms around his neck, clinging tightly to him. He spun around so that my back was against a wall. I broke our kiss and began to suck on his neck. He moaned and I giggled.

Then I head a noise.

I looked over Gerard's shoulder as e began kissing my neck and saw Mikey and Ray staring at us. Mikey looked disgusted and Ray looked like he was trying really hard to hold back his laughter.

"Gee..." I mumbled.

"Yeah, Frankie?" he asked in-between sloppy kisses.

"Gee, stop." I said, embarrassed. Gerard look up and followed my gaze.

"Oh. Hey guys." he said awkwardly.

"Sooo. I'm guessing your date went well, huh." Mikey said, scrunching up his nose. Ray lost it and started laughing.

"It did, other than Gerard being a fucking blabber-mouth." I told them.

"I apologized Frankie!" Gerard almosted shouted.

"Yeah, and I forgive you, but that doesn't mean you didn't do it."

"What did he do?" Ray asked, calming down.

"He told some chick it was my birthday and so the people sang to me in front of everyyone."

"Oh, man, I hate when that happens."

"Me too." I said, giving Gerard a look.

"Well, at least I know for next year." Gerard shrugged.

"Whatever."

"Now, I won't deny that you two are adorable together, but I'd really rather not watch you two suck face, so take it to your bedroom, or your car, or anywhere else really. I don't really care where, just not where I can see it." Mikey said. Gerard and I began to head upstairs when Mikey added, "Oh, and if you two plan on fucking each other up there, keep it down. I do not want to hear you two getting your sex on. Bite a pillow if you need to, but if I hear anything, I will come up there and stop you!" Ray started laughing again. Gerard rolled his eyes and continued up the stairs, still holding onto me.

After Gerard got us out of their view, I began sucking on his neck again. He stumbled up the stairs and practically ran to the bedroom. He tried to lay me down on the bed but it i refused to let go of him so he had to lay me on my back with him hovering right above me.

"Hey Frankie, do you wanna mess with Mikey?" he asked, mischievously.

"Sure, how?" I grinned.

"Just make as much noise as you can."

"Challenge accepted."

"Gerard bent over me and softly kissed my neck. I moaned, letting myself get really into it. The Gerard suddenly bit down, causing me to unintentionally scream out in surprise. He began laughing and started to bite my lip.

"gee!" I whined loudly. Gerard took off his shirt and then mine. He trailed his fingers down my stomach until he reached my pants. He tugged on my jeans and I let him pull them off. He struggled a bit, but he eventually got them off, leaving me in my boxers. I groaned loudly, wanting more, and Gerard smirked.

"Fuck Gerard! I can't take this. Hurry the hell up and fuck me, please." I cried seriously and louder than necessary to bug Mikey. Before Gerard could do anything, I heard the door fly open. We both looked up and saw Mikey glaring at us with Ray behind him, laughing harder than I had ever seen before.

"I fucking warned you!" Mikey said. "Do you two even realize how fucking loud you are? God, and you're not even fucking yet! Ha, now you two don't get t have sex! I'm not leaving this room. You are not allowed to get it in right now. If you two try to do anything in front of me, I will fucking separate you too! Understood?" He walked towards us and flopped down on the bed.

"Mikey, this is our room. Get the fuck out!" Gerard told him.

"Nope." He said, making himself comfortable. Ray was tearing up from laughing so hard, but he took a seat next to Mikey on our bed. Gerard groaned irritated and rolled off of me.

"So, were you guys having fun?" Mikey asked politely.

"Fuck off." Gerard glared at him. I giggled and nodded to answer Mikey's question.

"Well, that's nice." Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Can you please get out Mikey?" Gerard asked, trying to sound nice.

"What about Ray?"

"Hey, I'd gladly leave." ray said. "I'm only in here because you made me come with you."

"Well, I already said I'm not leaving. I don't give a shit how horny you both are, you're going to have to deal with it and keep it in your pants."

"What if we were to do it in front of you?" I asked.

"You'd better not." he glared.

Gerard smirked at him and leaned towards me, placing his lips against mine. Soon enough, his tongue was exploring my mouth.

"Are you fucking serious?" Mikey practically shouted. "No! No, no, no, no, no. No! Ew! Stop!"

Ray started laughing all over again.

"What is so funny Raymond?" Mikey demanded.

"You. Dude, just let them fuck each other. They're in love!"

"Thank yo!" I shouted, breaking away from Gerard for only a second. I then resumed our heated kiss, still somewhat listening to Ray and Mikey.

"No! It's gross. He's my brother. And they've already done it twice today, anyways. And I have decided not to leave this room, and I refuse to watch them. That's just creepy."

Gerard hugged my waist as he began to kiss my neck and I shoved my hands into his back pockets. Gerard began sucking on my collar bone and I moaned, satisfied.

"Oh, gross. That's it!" I heard Mikey yells, and i felt Gerard being pulled off of me."You two are done!"

"What the actual fuck?" Gerard said as he got pulled away from me. Mikey dragged him off the bed and out of the bedroom by his arms. I followed Ray out of the bedroom and watched as Mikey dragged a struggling Gerard down the stairs. Gerard winced with each thud. His pants began to slide down his ass a little, but Mikey continued to pull him. I was a bit surprised at how strong Mikey really way.

"Mikey! What the fuck! Let me go!" Gerard struggled again him. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I warned you, bro." Mikey told him and began to drag him down the basement steps. Before Ray and I could follow, we heard someone running up the stairs. Mikey appeared again and slammed the door shut before Gerard could get upstairs. Mikey grinned to himself and locked the basement door.

Sorry this took forever! I have been trying to write as much as possible but I haven't had much time for it. I'll work on getting the next chapter up as soon as I can!
I hope you guys liked this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story