Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella

"It's not something someone glam would say, it's something someone stupid would say."

by kaylabonjovi 0 reviews

Fred Coury is faced with a mystery

Category: Cinderella - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 593 words - Complete

0Unrated
Entering the girls' house through the back door, Fred pushed the door closed and noticed a strange silence. He peaked around the corner into the living room to see no sign of Robin, Cheyenne or Kayla. One of the girls were always home. Fred always received a sweet greeting from at least one of the girls when he entered the house.
Laughter broke the silence. Sweet, flirty laughter, as if the girls' were hiding and playing a prank on Fred. He twisted his head around to check the dining room. Nothing. He focused to hear the laughter again. Maybe if he heard it once more, he could track the laughter and find the girls.
A few seconds later, the laughter came again. Fred quietly ran up the stairs, peering down the hall of bedrooms. He approached Kayla's bedroom door and leaned his ear against the wood. He held his breath as he heard a deep voice say, "It wasn't what I expected,"
Tom.
Tom and Kayla were alone in the house. Well, they think they're alone. Fred slowly put his hand on the copper doorknob. He turned it quick, to check if it was locked. Bastard. Tom and Kayla were alone in her bedroom, the door locked. It wasn't what I expected, began to make sense to Fred. His face turned red with the thought that Kayla could be cheating on him.
Sure, Fred and Kayla were not official. But Fred always thought it wasn't necessary. He's told Kayla countless times how much he adores her and It was obvious. Everyone knew that. But ever since she met Tom, Fred felt like he'd been replaced. Going to movies, sharing a pizza, pinching her ass- those are all things that Fred use to do. But those were now things that Kayla did with Tom.
In the process of slowly untwisting the knob, the door clicked. Fred held his breath. He thought about running downstairs and out of the house, but he knew that Tom would run after him. The next thing Fred knew, Kayla was standing before him. Eyes closed, knees buckled, Fred whispered, "Don't hurt me. Just-not the face, please."
Kayla pulled him up by the collar of his t-shirt. "What are you doing here?" She then smoothed out the wrinkles and wiped a stray piece of hair from his face and tucked it behind his ear.
"What?" Fred swallowed. He was sure that She'd be mad at him. He looked past her, into her room, and saw Tom sitting on the edge of her bed. His legs were crossed beneath him. Fully clothed. Staring at Fred with a twisted expression of confusion and disappointment. Fred knew that Tom wanted to remain alone with Kayla. But, he wouldn't allow it. He was here now, and Kayla would have him to deal with, too. "What is Tom doing here? Your door was locked, you know that?"
Kayla nodded her head and shot a glance over to Tom. He followed Kayla, nodding his head, too.
"What was going on?" Fred asked, not sure if he wanted to hear the answer to his question.
"We were only talking. Tom was telling me about his sister, Liz. She's pregnant, you know."
"Oh? Is she?" Fred could care less about Tom's pregnant sister. He made his way past Kayla, across her room, and took a seat on her bed.

(All my posts can be found on my main page. i apprechiate comments and followers, thanks for reading! :) http://thegame1985.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-27T10:15:00-08:00&max-results=11
Sign up to rate and review this story