Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella

Agent Doofus

by kaylabonjovi 0 reviews

Tom and Kayla are caught in a movie theather.

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 335 words - Complete

0Unrated
Inside the darkened theatre, Kayla couldn't pull her attention away from Tom as he ran his fingers through her hair, then along the nape of her neck. She shivered, pulling him closer as he ran his tongue softly over her lips. The kiss went from soft to intense and urgent. Tom pulled his hand down to touch the bare skin peeking out from beneath Kayla's shirt. His fingers were warm, smooth on her skin. Tom breathed in sharply when she pulled away.
He smiled and said, "Kayla, i've noticed you only like to make-out in dark places."
She turned her body back toward the screen. "What do you mean?"
"Yesterday you drove me half-a-mile into the woods. I've never dated an Italian chick, but i thought i'd get whacked." Tom wove his arm around Kayla, squeezing the bones in her shoulder together as he kissed her lips.
"Tom, I'm not Italian. It's just-okay, i'm a little nervous about telling our friends about us."
"Come on, what is the worst thing that could happen if we told them?"
"Okay, let me put it this way. Two years ago, i walked into the house and my jeans had a hole in the butt." Kayla went on, "To this day they call me butt hole." She could feel Tom's eyes on her. "Okay, let's just go. I don't want to run into anybody after the movie." She stood up and Tom followed, grabbing her hand and wounding through rows of spectators.
"Ooo. Busted." Eric said, watching Tom and Kayla exit the theatre through the back doors.
"Wow." Cheyenne muttered.
"Unbelievable." Fred popped an M&M into his mouth. "She stays with her husband after he tried to kill their baby? That bitch is crazy!"
Cheyenne and Eric shot glances over to Fred.
This would be the last time she brought Fred along to spy, she thought.

(all my posts can be found at my main page. i apprechiate comments and followers, thanks for reading! :) http://thegame1985.blogspot.com/
Sign up to rate and review this story