Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella

Freddie VS Jason

by kaylabonjovi 0 reviews

Kayla runs into some unexpected visitors when she picks up Tom at the airport.

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 582 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kayla turned her car into the airport parking lot and navigated through the maze to find a parking spot. She finally found one about five minutes away from the building, but she still had twenty minutes before Tom was due to arrive. She'd wanted to get here as soon as possible so she wouldn't make him wait any longer than he had to.


Shutting the car off, KAyla threw her keys in her bag and then checked her reflection in the tiny mirror behind the visor.


She ran her hand through her hair once, then twice, wanting to make it look perfect.


The glass doors to the airport whooshed open. Kayla walked through as she went to baggage claim, where Tom had said he'd meet her.


She still have fifteen minutes. Now she just had to sit and wait.


She bumped shoulder with someone.


"Kayla?"


Spine rigid, she shot a backward glance and saw Fred.


"What are you doing here?" Panic turned her voice squeaky, which made her blush like some silly schoolgirl.


Fred pointed to man standing in line at the airport Mcdonalds, "We're going to New York for a few days. Jason just had to get food before we board."


A new stream of people winded through the airport. Tom appeared, his hair a few inches longer than when Kayla had seen him last, waving at her over the heads of other passengers.


She swallowed. Hard.


"Who is that?" Fred said, watching Tom navigate through the crowd.


"My boyfriend," She muttered, and the perpetual grin on Fred's face faded.


He shoved his hands in his jeans pockets. "So this is the boyfriend?"


Tom came over, wrapped his hand around Kayla's.


"Hey," he said, his husky voice hitting all the right notes in her stomach and making the butterflies dance.


He was in a pair of ripped jeans, white strings hanging from the knees. A black Aerosmith t-shirt peaked out from beneath a leather jacket. There was a cross necklace around his neck, with another with some sort of animal tooth on it.


Kayla loved Tom, but suddenly her cheeks warmed as she watched Fred watch Tom. She wondered what he thought and for some reason she cared.


"Hey," Fred said. "I'm Fred, Kayla's new friend."


"Tom, nice to meet you."


Freds friend, Jason, saunted over. The Big Mac in his hands looked tiny compared to his overall size.


"Ready?" he said around a mouthful of food.


Kayla tightened her grip on Tom's hand. She wanted out of here. Now.


This whole situation felt wrong. She had nothing to feel guilty over- it wasn't she cheated on Tom-but the butterflies in her stomach were suddenly warring.


"We should go," she said to Tom. "have fun in New York," she said to Fred, thankful that, after this awkward encounter, she would be Fred-free for a few days. It would give ehr a good amount of time to forget about how fun it was to hang out with him. Or how cute it was when he'd crack jokes. Tom was never good at telling jokes or making her laugh.


"See you later," Fred said.


"Later," Jason said, flashing the peace sign with his fingers before he ambled off after Fred.


Tom didn't even pause to ask about Fred or why Kayla had failed to mention her new friend was a guy.
(All my posts can be found on my main page. i apprechiate comments and followers, thanks for reading! :) http://thegame1985.blogspot.com/
Sign up to rate and review this story