Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

Addicted to Love

by kaylabonjovi 1 review

a day alone with Nikki Sixx

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 680 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki fingered Cheyenne's hair as they watched a TV show in the den. Cheyenne's roommate, Kayla, was down the hall in her bedroom, planning her wedding. Cheyenne steered clear of being alone with Nikki in her room. the reason behind that made Cheyenne squeamish.


She'd just as soon stay in the den, which worked to Cheyenne's favor anyway. If Kayla or Robin were home, then Cheyenne didn't have to worry about sexual tension.


"So, I've been thinking," Nikki said, lowering his voice, "that if you decide to change your mind about sex then.."


He continued playing with her hair, his fingers brushing against her neck every few seconds, causing her to tremble. She wanted to close her eyes and feel his fingers elsewhere, but no, they couldn't. Not with Kayla down the hall and her hormones going wonky.


"Actually," she began, "I was wondering what you would say if i decided to wait longer.."


Cheyenne didn't feel like Nikki understood her current situation. The only reason she refused to sleep with Nikki was because, in the past, men have taken advantage of her love (Eric). Cheyenne cares for Nikki, and she couldn't let sex destroy their relationship. To be honest, she was still hurt from the breakup between herself and Eric. She believed that his strong demand for sex is what forced them apart.


Nikki clutched his heart. He grunted and groaned. "Oh god, i think i can feel my heart breaking!" He taunted Cheyenne.


"Ha. Ha. Ha." She poked him in the ribs.


"I swear, Cheyenne, I'll die if i don't share myself with your heavenly body." He smiled, letting her know he was kidding. But was he?


Nothing made perfect sense anymore. it was nice to know Nikki wanted her that bad. it almost turned her on, but fear of making the decision burrowed deep into her chest.


Nikki shifted so he could look her straight in the face. "If you want to wait, then I'll support you, but I'm not going to like it."


"Well, it's not going to be particularly easy for me either. And besides, I'm not saying that's my final decision, it's just a thought."


He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "This is irritating.."


He shifted, kissing her this time on the lips. "I have to go."


Cheyenne groaned, glancing at the clock hanging from the wall. it was just after six in the evening and Nikki was supposed to meet his friend at the bar.


"I don't want you to go," she said.


"Oh, i don't want to leave either. Trust me." He stood up from the couch, his leather pants slouching on his hips. He stretched, the hem of his shirt inching up, exposing a triangle of stomach and hair running below his crotch.


Something fluttered in Cheyennes stomach. She quickly moved her eyes back up to his face. "I could kidnap you," she said, standing next to him.


"Yes, please do that. And promise me you'll do naughty things to my body while you hold me hostage."


Cheyenne snorted, and they both laughed.


"How did i ever get lucky enough to have you?"


She cast her gaze aside, grinning like crazy. Nikki could still manage to make her feel like the worlds luckiest girl.


"Well, i wouldn't say lucky exactly.. you know.. since we haven't.."


"Hey," he put his finger beneath her chin and pulled up so she had to look at him. "stop thinking about it for now, okay? We can talk about it later."


That was easy for him to say. She'd been trying not to think about it for weeks.


"I don't want to pressure you." he said.


Cheyenne walked him to his car, where they shared another long kiss before Nikki left.


Inside, Cheyenne went into the kitchen to grab a can of soda. She found Kayla sitting at the island, her voice low as she spoke into the telephone. When she noticed Cheyenne had entered, she went silent. Cheyenne ignored the strange behavior and continued on her way to the fridge to retrieve a soda.
Sign up to rate and review this story