Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, I promise.

Shotgun Sinners

by tainted 0 reviews

Going to continue with their night out in the next chapter so this one wouldn't be so long.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-02-16 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 1916 words

0Unrated
Ch. Fire- Shotgun Sinners
We sat there on his bed watching MTV waiting for all the guys to arrive. It wasn't awkward, we joked, laughed, and wrestled a bit like always. Mikey and his friends were in his room doing who knows what, but I did know they were also going to the fair.

"You hungry?" Gerard said pointing at me and starting to get up from his bed. "Uh, yea actually." I got up after him and followed him upstairs. We preheated his oven to make a pizza, the guys could have some too when they got here. He turned the radio on in the kitchen then sat at the table. I sat on his counter near the radio so I could be the dj, just like I always did.

"So ah, Elise?" Gerard said holding both of his hands together on the table top. He turned to look at me playing with the radio. "Yea?" I said without taking my eyes off the tuning nob I was yanking on. "Can we talk?" His eyes were brilliant, they looked so calm yet thrilling, like something big what about to happen. "About what?"
"Us." He said, very brief and straight to the point, without a smile. What could he mean by this? He's not talking about our incident from earlier is he? It was an accident. "Listen Ger-" I was going to tell him I was sorry for bumping into him and possibly walking in on him while he jacked off, but he cut me off. "No listen Elise, I'm sorry if I've been awkward lately and I want to stay close so, let's- can we promise to stay best friends?" Best friends. The word shot through me like a rocket. My smile was smacked off and I looked around the kitchen then to the floor trying to gather some bullshit to say so he wouldn't know what's going on in my head. "What's wrong E, are you okay??" He shot up and walked toward me. Boy, he was good at reading me. I jumped down and put my hand up to stop him from getting any closer. It hit his chest and he stopped in his tracks. "No, I'm fine, just really hungry, of course I want to stay close with you. Best friends for life." I said with fake enthusiasm. He pulled me in for a hug and not the cute kind. His arms were around my neck and mine were around his hips. I wanted it to be reversed. I wonder if he likes a girl, and that's why he was being so quiet, and why he just said that best friends shit. My mind was racing until he let go of me and brought me back to reality.

He ran to go put the pizza in the oven, I went the opposite way into his living room slumping onto the couch. I heard a knock on the door from there, the guys were here.
"Hey I just put a pizza in for us." I could hear Gerard talking as their footsteps made thudding noises that grew louder and louder. I wanted to cry, I really thought there was a connection going on with me and Gerard. The carnival is going to be terrible. "Why the long face?" Mikey said as he entered the room I was in. "Oh, nothing just misunderstood something that's all." He looked concerned and came and sat beside me. His dark brown hair was all slicked up in some sort of mohawk style, and he wore smudged eyeliner with a black zip up letting his black sweatband show with his sleeves rolled up.
"You know you can tell me or Gerard."
"Nooo. No, I can't. I'm sorry. I just need to get it all off my mind." I said as I started to get up. He sighed and got up to then headed to the kitchen.

I ran down to Gerard's room to check my phone although I knew I wouldn't have any new texts. I got distracted by the music video that was on the tv and ended up laying on Gerard's bed watching whatever came on. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs figuring it was him but instead it was some kid I'd never met. I leaned up and sat right. "Hi" I said staring at him with confusion. "Oh hey, didn't know anyone was down here, Gee said there was a bathroom I could use down here since Mike is showering up there. By the way I'm Lenny." The tall muscular boy walked over to me to shake me hand. His hair was short like a crew-cut and he wore a blue tee shirt, light jeans, and a gay pair of basketball shoes. "Oh ok, it's down over there in that little room to the left, and I'm Elise." I noticed him looking straight down my shirt while shaking my hand. He sat down next to me instead of proceeding to go to the bathroom. "Uh" is all I could blurt out before his face smothered mine. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to Gerard's bed climbing on top of me grinding against me. He stopped kissing me to tell me how cute I was then his hands started to trail all over. They seeped under my shirt and all over my stomach. They were warm, sticky and felt dirty. It was making me nauseous. He watched his own hands crawl downward to my shorts. I was trying to push him off and yelling at him to get away but nothing worked. He was watching my hips as he unbuttoned then unzipped my shorts. Right when he was about to feel around in my pants I head-butted him. He grabbed his head and rolled off of me onto Gerard's floor. I leaped over him with my phone in hand in a rush to get to Gerard's bathroom to lock myself in. I heard him groan a bit then walk over to the door I was safe behind. He wiggled the handle like an idiot. Then he laughed. "Shhh, sweety now if you tell anyone what happened then you're going to be a new what happened story, get it?" He laughed again then headed up stairs.

I leaned against the door and cried as I slowly dropped to the floor. I was there crying for about 10 minutes when I heard more footsteps, I couldn't tell how many people but I knew I wasn't ready to see anyone until I heard Gerard's voice. "Elise, are you down here?"
"Yes" I said with my voice cracking half way through the word. I sniffled a bit and whipped the grey streams of mascara off my cheeks. "Let me in now, what's wrong?" I could hear the panic in his voice. I unlocked the door and he stormed right in and shut it behind him. "What the fuck happened?" He said as he scooped me up from the floor. I sobbed more when he let me in his arms for comfort. He rubbed my back as I buried my face into his neck. I took myself away from him and to the mirror to dry off the new tears. Then I turned to look at him. I had to tell him the truth.
"Ge-Gerard, that guy Lenny that came down here, he threw himself at me and was going to rape me." I couldn't tell if he believed me or not. "No, he told us you were knocked out, he even said to put some pizza aside for you."
"That scumbag! Gee, I'm not lying he shook my hand then the next second he had me pinned to your bed feeling all over me." A tear fled from one eye and then I could tell he knew I wasn't lying. He face palmed and paced around a bit. "You're okay ri- I mean he didn't hit you or anything did he?"
"He threatened me. He's not still here is he?"
"Oh no he's gonna get his ass kicked. I told them we'd catch up with them because I did think you were sleeping." Gerard gave me another hug, a tight strong one, then took me upstairs and into the kitchen. "Here." He said putting two pieces of left over pizza on the table. "You need to eat." So I did. He was boiling with anger he couldn't even sit still. "I need a cigarette." He whispered to me. I handed him my pack that only had four left with the lighter inside. "Be right back." He said as he went through the back door to smoke one.

I was so thristy, I needed to gargle or brush my teeth and get Lenny's taste out of my mouth. But I was too weak to get up. Gerard came back in handing me my pack. "Come on I'm taking you to your house so you can fix yourself up then we'll go to the festival and take your mind off things." Before I could answer he said, "or we can even stay at your house, I'll skip it and just hang out if that's what you need." I smiled and stood up checking my pockets for my phone, cigs, money, and lipstick. "No Gerard. I missed this last year, I'm not missing it again." I skipped past him out the door and to his car.

We got to my house and I told him to wait in the car and that I'll only be a second but he insisted I shouldn't be alone tonight, not even in my own house. It was cute he was trying to comfort and protect me, so I let him come.

"I just need to fix my makeup then I'll be ready." I told him as he sat on my bed watching me rush around my room. When I was just about finished I caught him peeking at my drawings. Pouncing on him, making him lie on his back on my bed with me on top of him. The drawings had fallen out of his hands by now and we were just playfully wrestling, the usual. Then it happened.

He was holding my hands pushing them backwards so I couldn't get him then we looked at each other. Our eyes met each other's then one another's lips. We kissed. It was only a quick peck but the cutest thing. He pulled me close to him and I could feel his heart beating crazy fast, probably matching mine. We couldn't stop smiling, not even when we pulled up to the parking lot for the fair.

Before we got out of the car he grabbed my hand, I could tell he was going to apologize but I didn't let him. "Gerard, I've been waiting for that to happen for a while now, please don't tell me you've never felt like this feeling or connect-" He got out of the car before I could finish explaining this feeling that I had towards him. I was immediately let down until he came to my side, opened my door and took me out of the car to give me a huge hug. And this time it was the cute kind, his arms around my hips and mine around his neck.

"I know exactly what you mean." He said shutting the door behind. Hand in hand we walked into the main entrance of the carnival, faces numb from smiling so much.
Sign up to rate and review this story