Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Bleach: Another Life

School's Out

by taker 0 reviews

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Arisawa Tasuki,Chado Yasutora,Inoue Orihime,Ishida Uryuu,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 1527 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Bleach or any of the bands or their songs in this story. I do not own Gatorade™

Author: taker

Email:

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Language, Action, Violence

Word Count: 1490

Notes: Single Quotation denotes English, double quotation denotes Japanese. I uploaded chapters 2 & 3 in the wrong order. So I'm giving ya'll both two & three. Four and Five MIGHT be out next wednesday or Friday.

Bleach: Regrets of Nothing

Chapter Three: Schools Out

7/12/10

Ichigo didn't get much sleep after the battle from the previous night. It made him angry that he couldn't defeat this "Sear" guy, and he made him and his best friends look like jokes. Nothing they did affected him, except that Ichigo managed to remove half his mask. Plus his blue eye made him suddenly think of Abel but surely the new guy wasn't an Arrancar and Abel is a brunette and doesn't have black hair. His alarm clock began going off.

"GOOOOOOOD MORNING ICHIIIIIGGGGGOOOOOO!" His father drops through the ceiling attempt to catch him off guard.

Ichigo raises his knees up to greet his father. He lands ribs first on his knees and he rolls off, almost crying. Ichigo then tosses his alarm clock at him to stop it from ringing. It lands square in his mouth, and Ichigo begins dressing for the day after he kicks his father out of his room. He hears a car honking outside. Ichigo walks over to see Abel dressed and already there.

"COME ON ICHIGO! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE SON!" He honks the horn a few more times.

"Oh you've GOT to be kidding me…" He dresses quickly, and runs downstairs.

Karin and Yuzu, his baby sisters are already eating breakfast. He grabs his plate and begins heading outside. Yuzu tries to stop him but he's already shut the door. Abel is sitting on his car, and waves at him.

'Hello and good morning Ichigo. You look like Hell, something happen' Able smiles and waves at Ichigo as he exits his home.

"Don't ask. I had a rough night, can we leave it at that." He sits down eating his breakfast.

'All right buddy. Just don't drop any food in here.' Abel reaches into his back seat and offers him a bottle of Gatorade™.

"Why are you here this early and why are you picking me up?" He finishes the plate and leaves it on his doorsteps, he picks up his backpack and begins walk back to the car.

'I wake up early so I can get a morning run in, I don't want to be fat. Also I know where couple of you guys lives now so I figured I can at least pick up my friends in the morning.' He begins drinking.

"That's a lame, and when did we become friends?" Ichigo puts a hand over his eyes.

'Since yesterday!' Abel turns off his CD player & car radio before starting it up.

"You're too happy." He looks over to the driver.

Abel smiles at Ichigo. 'I guess I could be Mr. Sadness.'

Abel's smile disappears. He starts up his car and begins driving, neither one of them saying anything. Not even his music playing over the car stereo. He begins driving toward school when he notices Yasutora. He pulls up alongside Chad and honks. He stops and looks at them, and Ichigo waves him in. He adjusts his seat so Chad can fit in easier. Abel puts the stereo on lowly and it begins playing "Never Give You Up" by Rick Astley. The two men stare at him. Abel stops the car in middle of traffic and with cars honking at them asks "What?" He continues until he notices Orihime and Tatsuki walking together. He drives up beside them and begins honking. He climbs half way out the window and begins yelling at them.

"Hello there sexy ladies! Why don't you come over here and show us a good time! We'll have fun all day long. Just get in car." Abel slinks over his car windshield as Ichigo slams a fish into his groin.

"HA HA! Serves you right pig." Tatsuki leans against his car.

"That's mean Tatsuki! Abel was just joking; you don't have to laugh at him." Orihime pouts at Tatsuki.

'Yeah yeah just get in.' Abel speaks lowly in English as he holds his lower gut and groin.

Both young women look at him. Orihime translates for him, she acknowledges that she understood him but just wanted to be difficult. The two get into the back seat with Chad. Abel reaches by Chad's feet and offers them some of the Gatorade™ he has. They decline and he begins drinking another.

~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~

They arrive to school a little earlier than they normally do. After letting them out he tells them he wants to park his car a little further away from school. About ten minutes before class starts Abel returns and takes his seat next to Tatsuki, still drinking his Gatorade™.

"Is it me or does Ichigo look blue. Dude come on, tell us what's up." Abel looks back at Ichigo.

"Don't worry about it." He leans over sulking in his chair.

The whole atmosphere around Ichigo just became a black hole for happiness. Abel jumped with his desk away a few inches. He looks over to Orihime trying to cheer him up. He opens his mouth to speak, but notices someone behind her.

"HIME-KUN! You look so cute when you're cheering someone up." Chizuru Honsho, the schools open and proud lesbian, attempts lunging after Orihime but is stopped when Tatsuki slams her against the ground.

"KNOCK IT OFF! CHIZURU! THIS IS GETTING OLD VERY QUICKLY!" Tatsuki lunges out, grabs Chizuru around her neck and slams her into the ground.

'All right… all white-trash weekdays.' Abel observes to no one.

Abel cracks a smile and notices Uryu looking at him. Their eyes meet, Abel's smile left his face, and Uryu looks away. Abel writes a piece of paper writes a note and hides it in the palm of his hand. He gets up, passes by Uryu and tosses it onto his desk, then leaves the class. Everyone stops and looks to see the door shut. Uryu didn't need to read it, and immediately pursued.

Abel walks away, heading into a boys room, down the hall. He walks to a sink and tosses some water on his face. He quickly checks the stalls, ensures no one is there. Uryu walks in behind him.

'Hello Quincy.' Abel puts one hand into his pocket.

'Hello Shinigami.' Uryu speaks perfect English, just as Abel.

'How long have you known about me?' Abel and Uryu snatch at each other.

Abel grabs one of Uryu's Spirit Ribbons, being white. Uryu on the other hand grabs a red ribbon. They tug on the others ribbon, neither young man gives. Neither one shows any sort of emotional response to the other.

'Long before you noticed me, I assure you.' Uryu releases Abel's ribbon.

'I noticed something new and unique to me. There might be a lot of people with high spiritual pressure but yours was different. I thought you guys didn't exist honestly, but I should have known better.' Abel release Uryu.

'I'm sure you know about Ichigo by now. If you're as acute as you say you are. You should have noticed his immediately.' Uryu adjusts his glasses

'Are you kidding? That guy's spiritual pressure is so high and unregulated; I knew he was a Shinigami before I entered the schools address into my GPU.' Abel takes a step closer.

'Do we have a problem here, Shinigami?' Uryu took a step forward.

"Of course we don't have one. I never met a Quincy before, but in case you didn't know: you're obsolete. The Quincy are a dead bred.' Abel turns around and faces Uryu's back, his hands both hidden in his pockets.

'You're such a fool.' Uryu turns, around his hand exposed but ready to attack.

'Perhaps I am. Perhaps I'm not; I guess we'll never know. But I assure you, I'm not the fool as I don't hold onto the old ways desperately. The old and weak fade while the young and new blossom.' Abel puts his hands behind his head, eyes closed not paying mind to Uryu.

'Don't bore me Abel.' Uryu walks past Abel, and leaves the rest room.

Abel turns around and begins to laugh. He walks over to a sink and throws water onto his face. The door opens but he pays them no mind. He washes his hand thoroughly, and then his face as he feels disgusted being close to a Quincy. He puts some water into his mouth, and looks into the mirror to see Ryuji Saito behind him with a large stone. He turns around to be immediately knocked out. Water drains out of his mouth as he falls onto the floor unconscious. Ryuji and two of his thugs grab Abel by his head and legs and drag him out of the males' bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Sign up to rate and review this story