Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lindsey's Will

The Car

by AxBxE 1 review

Gerard and Lilliana are on their way to see pick up Lindsey and I really suck at summaries. -.-

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 1050 words

1Ambiance
Today, I learned that my school does NOT have ficwad blocked. Booyah! Now I'll be distracted everyday in my computer class. xD

“So we’re going to your house now?” She asked. “Yeah,” I unlocked the car and we climbed in, “Want some lunch first?" She nodded, "Any place you've always wanted to go?" She shook her head. She was going mute on me again. "Or we could go home, pick Lindsey up, and go out and we can all eat together... and stuff." She looked at me, "Well, y'know," she started, "We could have already been somewhere if you would have turned the car on in the first place." There was an awkward silence, I searched for my keys. I didn't have them. "I can't.. I can't my keys.." I said, giving up my search. "What do you mean, you can't find your keys? You had them not too long ago." I sighed and opened my door, "Must've fallen out when I took my wallet out of my pocket."


We walked inside again, The receptionist wasn't at her post. We continued in to Cashman's office. He wasn't there either. The same smell filled my lungs. "The keys have to be somewhere in here." I said looking for the keys on the desk. Lilliana sat down on the chair I was seated at previously. "Or maybe the blood sucking cameramen stole it, you know, when they were eating you up." I tried to ignore her suggestion, that must NOT be the case. What if they sell my car? My fricken car. I've had that car since the first album we released, we released our 2nd album about 6 months ago. "Or maybe I'm just sitting on them." She said, standing up and grabbing th shiny keys from the seat. "A 'Sassy Diva' keychain. Well, that's nice." I blushed. I didn't even bother looking for them on the seat. "Okay, we can leave now, right?" She walked out of the office without waiting for an answer. I followed her. "Okay, i guess we can leave now.." We climbed back into the car ," So Lindsey first, then lunch?" She nodded. "I wonder how she's gonna take it, "Lilliana started. "She hasn't seen my in years and now, by surprise, I'm just going to show up at her house," I interuppted her "With her husband." She kept on going, "And just be like, 'Oh hey, Lindsey, let's go to lunch. I started the car. The trip was silent. Maybe Lilliana was thinking about Lindsey. I hoped Lindsey would be happy to see her. Lilliana was probably right, Lindsey might be a bit mad. Mad at me for not telling her that her sister was in town. "Gotta make a stop. Car needs some gas. Umm.. so you mind going in to pay?" I asked handing her a bill," You can buy yourself something too. Oh and 30 dollars. THis car eats up a lot of gas."

I watched her walk in. I took my cellphone out and dialed it. "Hey, sweetheart. No, yeah,I'm headed home already. Do you want to go to lunch? Umm, right now. Yeah, I'll pick you up, I'm just putting some gas int he car." Lilliana walked out," Promise you wont get mad? No,no, it;s nothing bad, I can't tell you, sweetie. It's a surprise." Before Lilliana was able to open the door I locked it. I signaled her to give me a minute, "You'll see when I get there. Just promise me. Okay? Thank you, baby. love you too. Okay, bye." I unlocked the car. "What was that all about?" She asked me, i shrugged, "Important business. Had to take care of it. " She looked at me as if to say 'Oh.'. I turned the car on. "That's wierd, the das didn't go up..." I heard Lilliana open a wrapper, "Maybe it's because you didn't even put some in." Oh. That's right, I didn't even get out of the car. I mentally slapped myself and stepped out. I punched the pump into the hole and began to fill it up.
"Hey! That's the guy from My Chemical Romance! Take a picture, man!"
"I'm going, I'm going." I heard two men scream.

I just smiled, they didn't even come up to me. They probably respected me or something. I love these kinds of fans, they don't invade my privacy, unlike the rude fan from today. "Hey guys!" I sad waving, "Want a picture with me? An autograph?" They walked towards me, "Yeah, that's be the best thing in the world! Thanks!" I kept on smiling, " No problem." A man with a Panic! At The Disco shirt stood next to me. I put my left arm around him and leaned in to him, almost as if if I were going to kiss his cheek. The guys exchanged cameras and the other guy came up to me, this one was wearing a Slipknot tee and had a mohawk with the tips dyed blue. I stuck out my tongue and closed an eye, my left arm around him as well. "Thanks, man! This means a lot!" I heard the guy with the P!ATD shirt say. I smiled once again, "No problem, bye!" I waved, they waved back. I retrieved the pump from the car and put it back in its place. I stepped back in the car, "Well that was nice of you... oh and by the way, isn't it a law to not leave your pump unattended?" I whispered an 'I don't even know'. Fifteen minutes after driving, we finally arrived home. A two-story bricked house. " I never would've thought that Gerard and Lindsey Way would live in a house like this. It's so normal." I nodded, "That's the point, we wouldn't want someone to look at our house and be able to say 'Oh hey, someone famous lives here. Let's stay here and wait to see who it is." Lilliana giggled, "That's true."


Also, sorry for making Gerard look stupid. xD
I wasn't planning on to but it seemed, at least to me, that the story was happening a bit too fast. Thanks for reading! R&R please.
Oh and another note, The band will soon start coming out, too. Lindsey is on her way as well. :3
Sign up to rate and review this story