Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Damned and Divine

Chills

by Vengefulscout 1 review

Another ghost appears to Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-19 - Updated: 2012-02-19 - 549 words

0Unrated
Hey Everyone! I'm mega ultra sorry for not updating my stories! I have had a lot of stuff to do and my half-term has be packed with stuff to do. Not only that, I am sick again... Anways, here we are, sorry it's kind of short! Enjoy! - Emily

Everyone gasped as they saw the throbbing, red letter carved in Ray’s skin, his blood was trickling out of the wound and he was almost in tears. “Ray…” Bob muttered, moving closer to his friend and studied the cut, his face pale and sick-looking.

Gerard was lying on the floor next to his brother and Frank, his head pounding from where it hit the wall and he felt all his strength leave him. He wanted to be away from here, safe with his band mates, not enclosed in a house full of evil entities. With a final moan escaping his lips, he gave in to his tiredness and closed his eyes.

Mikey stared down at his brother, tears in the corners of his brown eyes. He wasn’t afraid anymore, the only emotion Mikey Way could feel now was anger, raw anger that was ripping at his heart and was making his blood boil.

He stood up, feeling his heart beat out of control; the rage was building more and more in his chest. “Mikey?” Frank asked timidly. Mikey turned to face Frank and he could see the fear in his face. He gave Frank a nod, said “look after Gerard” and turned to go to the door.

When he was out of ear-shot of everyone else in the kitchen, he took a very deep breath and said “Where are you?” Nothing moved or responded to his words. He spoke again “Where are you? The one who hurt my brother, show yourself!”

“He’s gone Mikey”

Mikey jumped and swivelled around. A voice had just whispered in his ear and it had sent chills down his raging body. “Who’s gone?” he asked “Who are you?”

“I’m Zoe, the man who hurt Gerard is gone Mikey. He is still here though, I can sense him. He is angry Mikey, he wants to hurt you and nothing you can do will stop him…”

“Stop it!” he cried, covering his ears and scrunching up his eyes “Leave me, leave us alone! Go back to your graves! Stop torturing us!”

Then the ghost began to sing, once more sending chills down Mikey’s spine. The voice was so sweet and calm it almost lulled him to sleep.

“When I was younger
I saw my daddy cry
And cursed at the wind
He broke his own heart
And i watched
As he tried to re-assemble it
And my momma swore
that she would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist”

Mikey smiled, feeling all his worries vanish, the song making him sway where he stood. He was about to close his eyes, when the voice suddenly shot back into him with a scream, shaking him out of the daze. He hurried to the door, staggering a little as he went, the voice crying a final message.

“Hurry Mikey! Go back to your friends! The finale is approaching!”
Sign up to rate and review this story