Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everywhere I Go I Drag This Coffin Just In Case

Everywhere I Go I Drag This Coffin Just In Case

by ChasingPavementsxoxo 4 reviews

STORY YOU AUDITIONED FOR. Frank didn't like doing this. He didn't like it at all. But it didn't matter if Frank liked it or not, it was his job. He had to do it. There simply wasn't a choice. FRERARD.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-16 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 517 words

4Original
Hello, lovely Ficwadians. So this is the first story I'm posting on here, really. Well..sort of...ish...but thats beside the point. Story you auditioned for. Anyways, tell me what ya think, if its horrible, if its great (1-10, 10 being awesome as meesefucking rainbows with fork-resistant toasters.) And THANKS to KITTEHZ for telling me to post something, and being really nice. She also supplied the title for this story, (which is also a Falling In Reverse lyric. If you don't know them, I advise one word. Youtube. :)I'm going to stop rambling now and uh, type this story. So, I'll shut up, and you will read. Deal? Kay. ONWARD!!! (wow I'm such a dork)


Frank didn't like doing this. He didn't like it at all. But it didn't matter if Frank liked it or not, it was his job. He had to do it. There simply wasn't a choice. It wasn't like he chose to be the guy that came around to tell everyone that it was their "time". It's not like he thought when he was a kid, "I wanna be THAT guy when I grow up!"
Frank never wanted to be a reaper. But it wasn't a choice.
Never a choice.
Now, Frank didn't look like what you'd expect a grim reaper to look like. No big, black robes. No giant scythe thing. Frank looked like, well, Frank. Tattoos covered his arms, a scorpion on his neck. "Halloween" decorated his knuckles, his birthday. Which is ironic, considering his career. He wore lethally tight black skinny jeans, old converse, and band Ts. His silver lip ring glinted in the dim light. And he always, always carried his iPod. An iPod, which, at the moment, was blasting Black Flag. Frank strolled down the dimly lit hallway, to his boss's office.

"Frank, I've got an assignment for you." Frank’s boss, an outspoken girl of 26, named Alice Vincent passed the paperwork across her desk at him. Her black, chin length hair framed her face nicely, even if it did always look a bit fucked up.
“Don’t you always?”
“Yeah, well, this guy here. He’s different.”
“How so?”
“He’s a Way.”
Frank’s mouth gaped open. “A WAY? As in, the Ways?”
“Bingo.”

Perhaps I should explain. While the Reapers took souls to their respective places after life, and seeing that they got there in their preferred fashion, the Ways were the ones who cheated the system. Always. They would die, see where they stood, and always somehow managed to come back and carry on like nothing happened. The Ways, so to speak, were un-kill-able. Anyone who caught a Way, they would go down in history. Frank decided he would be that one.

And that’s where the trouble began.






So, this end the first chapter. Tell me what you guys think! This chapter is short, but they'll get longer, I promise. More of you guys who auditioned will show up in the next chapter, hopefully. I havn't exactly written that yet. But thats beside the point. I love you all R&R! :D

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story