Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

by IloveMCRmy 2 reviews

“Oh and I am for now. But the time is coming soon. You know the plan, but it has to go perfectly. That little bitch is gonna get what she deserves.” The words echoed through the dark, damp, and...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-21 - 1186 words

1Exciting
A/N: Hey you guys sorry its been so long! I finally updated. I hope you guys enjoy. I think this one is coming to an end soon! But R&R I love all of your feedback (:

Chapter 10: I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

Gerard’s POV:

I laid with Paige for about hour after we…well…ya know. For that one moment in time it felt like everything had just disappeared, as if we had no problems. We were truly one, and it was one of the greatest things I have ever felt in my life.

“Gerard?” I heard Paige’s voice snap me out of my trance.

“Yeah?” I replied, as I stroked her hair.

“My mom is gonna be home soon, you should probably put your pants on if you’re gonna stay.” I heard her laugh.

“Oh come on, you know your mom loves me even more when I am not wearing pants.” I smirked at her.

“Shut the fuck up and put your pants on.” She hit me playfully on my chest.

“You really need to stop abusing me.” I laughed again.

I heard her chuckled as I got up and picked up my pants from the corner. I slid them on and turned back to Paige. I saw her naked back was facing me as she stared out the window. I watched her ruffle with the sheets around her body a couple times. She was fidgeting, and whenever she fidgeted I knew something was up.

“What’s wrong?” I frowned as I buttoned my pants.

“I’m seeing someone Gerard, and I just slept with you.” She sighed. I went to the bed and sat down next to her, and rubbed her back.

“Paige, we have a really difficult situation, and we have feelings for each other that aren’t going to just disappear, and you can’t feel bad for feeling a certain way.” I said trying to comfort her.

“But the way I feel doesn’t change the fact that I cheated on the guy I am dating.” She said disappointedly.

“Why won’t you call him what he is?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she sounded confused.

“Why won’t you call him your boyfriend around me?” I asked her again. She turned around and looked at me for a second.

“Because it doesn’t feel right.” She admitted. “ I mean yeah he makes me happy, but not like you did. I have never as happy I was with anyone else as I was with you. All I want is for all of this to go away, and for us to just be happy.” she sounded terrified.

"Listen to me, no one is gonna lay their hands on you. Nothing is gonna harm you, not while I'm around. I will die before one scratch ever ends up on you. I promise I will protect you at all costs Paige. I love you." I pulled her into tight embrace, and kissed her deeply on the lips.


“I love you too." she smiled as I pulled away from the kiss. "But what do we do until then?” she asked.

“Well I have one thing in my mind.” I smirked at her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

“Gerard, stop.” She laughed.

“Fine.” I pouted jokingly. “But I have to go anyway, Frank wants to go see this basement show tonight. I’ll call you later?” I leaned down and kissed her softly.

“Psh no.” she joked and I just smiled as slipped on my tshirt and walked out of the door.

Jared’s POV:

I watched them, and I waited for him to leave. Rebecca was right, this girl was nothing but a slut, she was dating me and she was fucking her ex. This just gave me even more motivation to finish what Rebecca had started. I held the black plastic bag in my hands as I walked over to hide behind a bush. I looked down at my hands the white surgical gloves I had been wearing were covered in blood. I felt powerful. I felt that fate was in my hands now. I heard the front door open and watched as Gerard walked out of the house. This was the time, I knew Rebecca would be pleased.

Paige’s POV:

As Gerard left I sat on my bed, feeling guilty, and terrible about what I had just done. I loved Gerard with all my heart. But it wasn’t right, I can’t believe I cheated. But as usual boy drama can’t be my only problem. I am still frightened that Rebecca is gonna smother me in my sleep. I hated this whole waiting thing, especially waiting for something like this.

I heard something rustling downstairs. My mom wasn’t home, and my dad wasn’t home. So I didn’t know what it could be. I quickly threw on some clothes, and a bat had started keeping under my bed, I felt I could never be too careful these days. I slowly opened the door, and crept through the hallway. I heard the rustling again, I felt my stomach drop. I was completely afraid of what was lurking in my kitchen. I made it to the bottom of the stairs, it was completely silent now. The silence scared me the most. I would rather hear something and know someone is there, than not hear anything and not know someone is there. I walked into the kitchen, and what I saw made me wanna die.

“Oh my god.” I was struck with fear.

I looked at my island and there was a dead possum, it was cut open, and it was fresh too. I wanted to vomit, I looked at the rest of the island, and saw writing with blood.

‘I’m back bitch.’ Were written on the granite stone in the center of my kitchen. All I could do was stand there and take deep breaths, and try not to freak out. Because I knew she was watching me wherever she was and I knew she wanted me to break and I wasn’t going to. I wasn’t sure of a lot of things at this point except one. The wait was over.

Jared’s POV:

“Well any luck?” she whispered into my ear.

“She’s terrified. She tried to hide it but I could tell. She knew I was watching her though. That’s probably why she didn’t call him.” I explained to her.

“Well I am proud of you. I thought you were getting far too comfortable. But this definitely proved me wrong.” Rebecca smirked, and kissed me on the cheek.

“Thank you, all I want is for you to be happy.” I said to her, as I watched her walk back to her chair.

“Oh and I am for now. But the time is coming soon. You know the plan, but it has to go perfectly. That little bitch is gonna get what she deserves.” The words echoed through the dark, damp, and cold basement.
Sign up to rate and review this story