Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emergency

Prologue

by FairytaleFiction 1 review

You do your best to show me love but you don't know what love is. -Mikey Way romance.-

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-22 - 213 words

4Exciting
We always fought. I was sick of it. This time I'd locked myself in my room with the music up loud. Maybe if I hadn't been such a child and decided to pout so loudly... Well, then maybe my dad would have heard the lock break on the back door. Maybe he would have heard the footsteps as the intruders made their way through our house.

Instead none of us ever saw any of it coming. Why? I was upset because my parents wouldn't let me go to a party. At seventeen years old I thought I was ready for anything, including a party with alcohol and kids way older than me. Of course my parents objected. They did what any normal caring parent would do. They said no. They kept me at home. They tried to keep me safe...

My bedroom door had flown open with a violent crash. My mouth opened as I prepared myself to scream something obscene at my parents, thinking my father had gotten sick of the loud music.

It wasn't my dad though. It wasn't my mother. It wasn't even my older brother, Alex.

So now we all sat downstairs together, shaking as we tried to remain quiet. They would just take our possessions and leave, right?
Sign up to rate and review this story