Categories > Original > Fantasy

Durarara!! -Fanfic

by Dragonstar89 0 reviews

Jay moves to Ikebukuro and experiences the crazy and dangerous ways of all the shady characters and gangs.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-22 - 416 words

0Unrated
It was precisely 3 A.M. It was very silent outside. All of a sudden, a golden motorcycle dashed through a building's glass windows, the sounds of shattering glass penetrating the silence that had once been there. It's loud motor roared as it appeared to be chasing something, But what? A few miles a head of it, a black van was speeding off.

(In the van.) The black, suspicious car had been controlled by a man named Oharo Hiaytzu, a member of the Yellow Scarfs. In the back, tumbling and turning was a young girl, her name was identified as Shira Ocatchsu. Next to the man, in the passenger's seat, was a round man with beadie little eyes. "Oharo, what are we gonna do? The Black Rider is gonna kill us!" he cried.

"Do you have to be such a dumb ass? I've got this, that creep is no match for me!" Oharo growled back. He flicked the steering wheel with force, the van almost tipping as it turned right. The "Black Rider" hadn't suspected this, and she ended up having to make a right on the next street.

"Damn it!" she cursed. Meanwhile, the black van's speed had gained more speed, miles away from the Black Rider.

"Told ya' I knew what I was doing, Kayoto!" Oharo laughed. While laughing, the Black Rider and her golden motorcycle had ramped and appeared in front of the van.

"Uh, Oharo!" Kayoto said, tugging Oharo's shirt.

"What is it now, porky?" Oharo finally looked ahead and noticed the Black Rider standing in the road, a shotgun in hand, pointing at the driver. "AH!" Oharo shouted as he let the steering wheel spin right, causing the van to turn on it's side and skid down the road. Shira hit her head a countless amount of times on things in the back, toolboxes, seats, etc. The car finally stopped. The Black Rider slowly strutted her way toward the van. She hopped on top of the driver's side door. Her black suit was silhouetted in the bright grey buildings of Ikebukuro. She ripped off the door and pulled out Oharo. When she allowed him to tumble on his feet, she sent a round house kick to his face, teeth went flying across the road. He staggered to the ground, his mouth swelling with blood.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he asked as she pulled out a dagger from her back pocket.

"Is that question even necessary?" she asked, as she slit Oharo's throat.
Sign up to rate and review this story