Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Party Poison's Gift

by Radioactive-Lollipop 3 reviews

So Gerard has dreams that dont make sense...But Franks in there, and annorexic (zomg)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-23 - 267 words

1Exciting
(omgeee here is chappy one! Yes i know...ITS SHORT)
Grace, can you please hand me my gun? the red head asked. The little girl, who I'm guessing is Grace, handed him a yellow blaster. He nodded his thanks and placed the gun in his holster, before putting on his yellow mask, Killjoys, he said turning towards the door. Make some noise 
He and a brunette, whose arms were covered with tattoos, nodded when they got outside.

"GERARD WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Mikey yelled in my ear, before pulling my covers out from under me. I tumbled on the floor, cursing at Mikey when the wood collided with my bear chest. 
"Couldn't you've woken me up nicely?" I asked rubbing my head. "Oh, yeah Gee! I'm totally gonna wake you up nicely next time we're late," he said rolling his eyes. My brother, what a card.
"Yeah, yeah. Look Mikes, I'm sorry, but my dream was so...vivid."
"Another fantasy about Green Day? If so, spare me the details."
Mikey, the only one who knows about anything I've dreamt. But that's because he's my only friend. Sure I hang with his yearbook freaks and that one football player that's always with them, but they're not in the "friend" catagory.
"Very funny Michael, but not this time," I said throwing on a shirt. My black one with the Crimson Ghost I hand painted on. "There were about four guys and a girl about ten. And one of the guys, Kobra Kid, looked just like..."
"Just like, who?"
"You, and he's the only one I truly saw."
Sign up to rate and review this story