Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Black n' Red

Chapter 13

by TBPwarrior 1 review

okay, so, igot what ican think of so far. sorry if its a little. im very impressed with the number of reviews/views. keep it going killjoys. enjoy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-26 - 336 words

0Unrated
Violets p.o.v.

"It was so great of you to let me spend the night Amber!" I said jumping on the bed.

"Its cool! No problem!" she said fixing her bed. "Would you ever go out with Mikey?" she asked me randomly.

"Gerards brother?"

"Yeah. Hes really yummy."

I thought of it.

"But I like Frankie..." I said thinking out loud.

"WHA-!? YOU LIKE FRANK!?" she attacked me.

"Oh shit! I didnt mean to say that out loud!"

"Aw! How cute, but you know hes gay.."

"Yeah, I know." I said so disappointed.

"You know you can always forget about Frankie by dating Mikey."

"But, that wouldnt be right.."

She tossed me a pillow. "No! I mean, youre never gonna be with Frankie. Might as well date a cute guy."

"Hmm, I guess I can give it a shot."

"Yay!" she screamed. "Now let me do your make-up."

Frankies p.o.v.

Me and Gee entered his house. He grabbed my bag and ran to his room. I saw Mikey slouching on the couch. I sat next to him.

"Hey Mikes, you seem upset."

He stared at the blank T.V.

"Whats wrong?"

He finally made eye contact and he sat up.

"Whats wrong? Ill tell you whats wrong! The most cutest girl ever, she doesnt like me, no! But the 'one and only' Frank Iero! Thats who!" he slouched back on the couch.

Gee comes in.

"Whats going on?" he asks concern.

"How could you say that?" I stared at Mikey. "Youre like my brother, I would never take someone you like that much from you."

Mikey and Gee stared at me. There was the longest pause in my entire life. I felt like running away. Terrified by what Mikey might do, I couldnt breathe. Mikey attacks me with a hug.

"Im really sorry Frankie. I was being such a jerk."

"Its okay. I understand. No harm done."

I could finally breathe. Gee sat next to me and Mikey told us how he felt.
Sign up to rate and review this story