Categories > Games > Zelda > Spices and Silk

Spices and Silk

by ZombieDuke

"Link purred, hips rising and awakening from his sleep as gloved hands danced across his body"

Category: Zelda - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Horror, Romance - Characters: Ganon, Link, Sheik, Zelda - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-06-27 - Updated: 2006-06-28 - 1040 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these here characters/items/locations, they all belong to the god whom is Nintendo. I'm not making any money off of this here story or any of my writings but this IS my story and I'll hunt your damn ass down if you try and take it.

Author's comments: I had a HELL of a time starting this story, I've written something like four different openings and had no idea how things where going to pan out but you'll have to read for yourself what happens. It takes place during the Ocarina of Time when Link's an adult.

Warnings: NC-17, Choking, slight S/M, M/M. If you don't like the idea of Link being fucked silly, go away. Press the back button and go read some nice Het fiction if you're into that.

Reviews: Are highly welcomed and very much needed at the moment. Flamers, please have a good cause for flaming and not that whole 'Link's not gay!' shit, which gets really annoying after a while.

~~~~~
Spices and Silk
~~~~~

The air was thick with the smell of spices and incense, soft rugs covered the floor of the room and a large bed brimming with pillows sat in the very middle, the dark sheets contracting wildly with the pale stripped youth whom was laid upon it. The youth shifted in his sleep, blindfolded and hands tied behind his back as he nuzzled into the soft pillow beneath his head, licking his lips even as his hips lazily thrust into the satin fabric of the bed as the door silently opened.

Link purred, hips rising and awakening from his sleep as gloved hands danced across his body, moaning as one of those hands drifted up to pluck and pinch at his nipple without remorse. The youth couldn't see, never could see when "He" was there and cried out as a tongue began licking his swollen and bruised nub. The hand that had been teasing his nipple slid down past his ribs and rested on his hips near his already aching erection, the other hand wrapped around his throat forcing Link to gasp as the grip tightened. The hold on his hip was released and he whimpered as cool balm slicked his opening, causing him to mewl as he turned his head to the side, a quick tightening of pressure around his neck threatened him if he dared to move away.

Cool fingers left his opening and Link's stomach quivered as he listened to the sound of armour being jostled around before a large hand went to his spread legs, pushing one of those pale limbs to his shoulder. He cried out as thick heat thrust into his body, his back arching and whimpering as his lips were covered and the thrusting began. He tried to jerk his head to the side, the aura of the man surrounding him nearly swallowing him whole and choked as the grip tightened around his neck once more. Mind dizzy and gasping for air, he struggled to find some purchase for his non-bent leg, even as he felt his insides burn and keened as the thrusting became rougher and faster, his own cock throbbing and heavy. Teeth nipped and pulled on his bottom lip, drawing blood and all Link could do was squirm beneath the thrusting of the man's hips. His mouth fell open and he trembled as white spots danced across his vision behind the blindfold as the pounding of the man's thrusts turned crueller and more vicious. His erection never once flagged against the torture his body was taking, instead he tried to buck his hips, tried to get the man's cock deeper inside of his body and gasped as the hand around his neck tightened. Link struggled against the firm grip, suddenly aware of the fact that the man wasn't letting go of his throat and tried to kick his legs, buck his hips, do something, anything, just to breathe. He made weak gargling sounds even as his body clamped down on the hard cock inside of him. Suddenly, the trusting began to cross the line between pleasure and pain, he could feel himself becoming light headed and as he was about to pass out, the sensation of cum covered his insides and the hand released his throat, softly rubbing his now bruised neck.

The Hero of Time panted, mind dizzy and body aching, his erection throbbing painfully between his bent legs as the man pulled out from him, the sound of his own panting finally reached his ears and Link softly whimpered, weakly bucking his hips to touch something. The sound of armour being shifted came back and Link shook his head, mouth opening to plead, to beg just to not be left like this. Rough lips slammed over his and Link moaned, biting the man's lower lip, trying to encourage him back. It didn't work. Instead he was dragged off the bed and pushed towards one of the walls, he hissed as the cold stone pressed against his too hot flesh and stumbled backwards as his hands were freed and raised above his head. The sudden sensation of blood pumping back into his limbs made him shift on his feet as what seemed like tiny needles dove through his arms. His hands were secured above his head and Link started to shake, slowly realising that he was to be left there aching, hard, unable to touch himself and all alone.

"Please..."

Silence in the room and Link couldn't help it; he repeated the word again. His voice cracking even as his body hummed and his ass throbbed from the fucking only moments before.

Gloved fingers gently touched his cheek and Link immediately nuzzled into the palm, kissing the leather as he tried to pull his arms down. A kiss to his forehead and the hand left his face; the sound of heavy footsteps moving away caused a sudden franticness in Link's voice.

"Please! Don't leave me this way, PLEASE!"

The sound of the chamber door being opened and closed, only silence remained. Link stood, shivering as his erection bobbed against his stomach and felt tears slide down his cheeks.

"Master..."

~~~
End of chapter 1.
~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story