Categories > Games > Samurai Warriors > Dragon Eyes

Dragon Eyes

by PyroDragon 1 review

During the Battle of Okehazama, a certain young lord gets knocked unconscious during a duel. He is found by an Oda officer, and taken to their camp for medical attention. Now with no memory of his ...

Category: Samurai Warriors - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Hanzo Hattori, Hideyoshi Hashiba, Ieyasu Tokugawa, Ina, Keiji Maeda, Masamune Date, Mitsuhide Akechi, Nobunaga Oda, Noh, Oichi, Okuni, Ranmaru Mori, Tadakatsu Honda, Yoshimoto Imagawa - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2005-05-28 - Updated: 2005-05-29 - 998 words

0Unrated
Dragon's Eye
Chapter I: Okehazama Campaign
-Okay, folks, here's my first SW fic, um...it's a pretty basic plotline, I'm kinda combining all the Oda storylines, and adding a character into the Oda forces, not an OC mind you, another character. Anyhoo, enough of my ranting, on with the fic!
Pairings: Masamune/Oichi, one-sided Nagamasa/Oichi, Keiji/Okuni, Ranmaru/OC, Mitsuhide/OC, Nobunaga/Noh
(Masamune's PoV)
Clack, Clack.
"My Lord!"
Clack, Clack.
"The Imagawa army is vast"
I didn't hear any of what he said, all I heard was the steady clack of my weapons
"Meanwhile, the Oda have few troops, and their lord is said to be a fool."
Clack, Clack.
"My lord, which side do we..."
I stood up, the clacking stopped
"No...not both? Again?!"
I raised one of my weapons to the sky and brought it down, pointing at the enemy camps, "Attack!"
With a roar, the army surged into battle.
I looked back and up at my two generals, "You two! Stay here and guard the camp!" I turned, "I will take care of Yoshimoto in the mean time." I mounted my horse and prepared to ride
"My lord, wait! What about..."
"Imbeciles! Don't question me, just do as I say!"
The two bowed and I rode off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I shot down the hill, heading straight for the Imagawa camp, both of my boken drawn. (This will be two easy!) I thought, (These imbeciles are so focused on the Oda troops, they won't even know what hit them!)
I dismounted as I hit the camp and kept going on foot, smacking away any troops in my way.
I smacked another soldier in to submission, and a Kemari ball hit the ground right in front of me. I picked it up, "What the? Why is there..."
"Ah, I see you've found it." A voice said from behind me, "Would you like to play?"
I turned and looked at the strange man standing behind me, a smirk came to my face, "So, you must be Yoshimoto Imagawa then."
He shrugged , "Yes, what of it?" He spun a Kemari ball on his finger, "You never answered my question, would you like to kick the Kemari ball with me?"
"Imbecile!" I said, ramming one of my wooden swords into the ball, destroying it, "I do not have time for a children's game! I am Masamune Date! I have come for your life!"
"Oh, my life you say?" He drew a katana, "Too bad, we could've had fun." He got into a fighting stance, setting the Kemari ball he was spinning on the ground beside him.
I shook my head, "Imbecile..." I mumbled, "This will be too easy..." I charged.
I leapt up in the air and rocketed down at the man, unleashing a dragon cloud as I did so. Yoshimoto on the other hand, kicked the Kemari ball upward and blocked the cloud, then brought up his katana, blocking my weapons.
"Not bad..." Yoshimoto said, he shoved me backwards, then kicked the Kemari at me, slamming me into a tent, "But not good enough."
I staggered up and raised my weapons again. "Imbecile!" I cried out, letting loose a flurry of dragon clouds, too many for the strange man to block, knocking him back as well. He smiled
"This is pretty fun." He said, "You're strong for a kid."
"Hah!" I said, rushing at him and hitting him with a double slash, knocking him down again, as he fell, he kicked the Kemari over my head, I just laughed. ‽To me, you are the child!" I held my weapons to his throat, "Any last words?"
Yoshimoto smiled, "Heads up."
"What?" I turned, and was promptly smacked in the face by the Kemari ball he had kicked earlier, I flew over Yoshimoto, my helm falling off and hitting the ground. I tried to recover, but my head crashed into a tent post, and blackness took over.
(????????)
"The Imagawa...vanquished..."
"What about...other force?"
"...Retreated...commander...lost..."
(Who's saying all this...)
"...So...won?"
"Yes."
"Brother...how's...he...?"
"...Not important...fodder..."
"I'm...check...him..."
(Check who?)
I groaned, my eyes slowly flickered open, and I sat up, "Uhg...what...what happened?" I looked around, "Where...where am I?" I rubbed my head
The door opened, and a young girl, about my age, dressed in a pink dress, walked in. "Oh you're awake!" She said, "Is your head alright?"
I rubbed my head again, "Yeah...but..." I paused, "Where am I?"
"You're in the Oda main camp, I found you unconscious in the Imagawa camp."
"Oda?" What's an 'Oda'?"
The girl looked at me, "You must've lost your memory..." She smiled, "Don't worry, I'll help you remember. I'm Oichi, do you remember your name?"
I paused, "...Um...Masamune...that's all I can remember."
She nodded, "Alright then, I'll take you to meet Brother."
"Why?"
"Since you don't remember anything, I think you should try to join our army." She walked over to a table and picked up a pair of beautifully crafted wooden swords and a green helm with a crescent shape on it. "I've got a feeling you can fight, I found these with you."
I hopped out of the bed and took the weapons, then put on the helm. As I did, a few memories came back, "I remember now! I fought with these, I was pretty good. I also remember a strange liking for the word Imbecile..."
Oichi smiled, "Let's go, I'm sure Brother would let you join if you're good enough."
I nodded, "Thanks, let's go."
I followed the girl out of the room, slipping the wooden swords in my belt as I did, (What's going to happen now? I don't remember a thing...hopefully this girl will be able to help...)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Well, there ya go, I'm sorry if it sucked, but I had no clue how to do this first chapter, the next chapter will be better though...I hope... Anyhoo, please, READ AND REVIEW!!!
See ya
Sign up to rate and review this story