Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disabled

Disabled

by keelynoelle 0 reviews

A girl abused to the point of insanity.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Bob Bryar,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 2405 words

0Unrated
A normal day.



“Tess honey get up, I don't want you to be late like you were yesterday!” My mother called to me and I opened a tired eyes and looked up at my ceiling. Ugh another day of school, learning about things I won't remember in five years.

I rose from my bed, pushing my purple comforter off of me and stretching. I yawned looking around my room, same brown desk, same brown dresser, same black bed. I opened my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and some Converse before leaving my room and going into the bathroom.

I brushed my short, auburn hair and traced my eyes with a black eyes liner. I yawned once more before entering the the kitchen and watching my busy mother run around the room.

She handed me a poptart and a glass of orange juice and I nibbled and sipped away at the both of them. This is how our mornings usually went, I'd wake up, she'd feed me, I'd leave for school.

“Micheal is coming over today, I wanted to let you know so you didn't get worried when you saw him.” I ran my tongue across my lip piercing and looked down at my food. Micheal was my mothers boyfriend and he was big. He was over six feet tall, muscular, and just has the look of death covering his face.

“Okay.” I said lowly not really having a choice in the matter really. What was I suppose to say? 'So I think he is scary, I don't want him around anymore?' Ha, that's a laugh.

“Oh you're gonna be late, have a good day at school honey.” Mary (a.k.a mom) gave me a kiss on the forehead and I rose from the chair and walked out the door. I grasped the strap of my messenger back and began walking down the road.

School was most of the time okay, it's not like I was threatened every day. There was always going to be bullies and they would always pick on the younger/small kids, it was just nature. Occasionally I would get beaten up pretty bad but if I told anyone about who did it, that would only resolve in future beat ups. As for friends at the school, I had none. After trying many times I soon found out it was pointless trying to make any.

“Move it freak!” Sophia hissed when I bumped into her by accident.

“Sorry.” I mumbled and the girl walked away in her high heels looking at me in disgust. I was too much of a loser to sit with the popular, and I was too much of an outcast to sit with the losers, so I formed my own small group. It included me, myself, and I, no one else.

I entered my class room and sat down in my desk that was located in the far corner of the room away from everyone. The bell rang and the students sat down and the teacher entered the room a male following behind him. I was too busy doodling on my hand to give a damn about either of them.

“Okay class we have a new kid today, this is Gerard.” Mr. Thompson announced and a few people murmured and others just stared.

“He's kinda cute.” Ann whispered to Sophia and the two girls giggled. I rolled my eyes looking up at the new kid and scanning him.

He had black hair, hazel eyes, wore a black Iron Maiden T-shirt, boots, and a leather jacket. Meh, he was okay, better then a jock. Mr. Thompson looked around the room and spotted a desk for the new kid.

“Okay Mr. Way we are going to have you sit next to Tess over there.” He pointed to me and I glared up at him. Half the class looked at me and make a face.

“Poor kid has to sit next to the freak.” Charlie whispered.

“Ugh, that kids a goner.” Anther girl, whose name I did not know, whispered. I simply looked down at my desk as Gerard made his way over to me and sat down in the desk next to me. There were two free desks in the classroom, Mr. Thompson did this on purpose!

“Hi, I'm Gerard.” He had a big smiled on his face and I didn't even return half of one.

“Yea, mister dickhead up there just said that.” I bitterly spoke and he laughed at me. I wasn't trying to be funny, who the hell was this kid?

“And your name is?” Fuck off dude!

“Tess, and if you value your pretty little face I recommend staying the hell away from me.”

“You don't seem like the type of person to beat a kid up.”

“I won't but they will.” I pointed to three large boys in the front of the room and he simply shrugged.

“I had worse, living in Belleville New Jersey really opened my eyes at how violet the world is.” He had been bullied? Well, who hasn't been, but still.

“Even if you aren't scared of them, I still rather be alone.”

“But that's no fun! Come on you can be my first friend here, pretty please?” Gerard gave me a puppy dog look and I felt as if I couldn't say no to him.

“Do whatever you want.” I muttered and he smiled. The class ended and I rushed out of the room but that couldn't lose Gerard. He followed behind me with his stupid smile on and I got more stares them usual.

“I like your lip piercing.” Gerard smiled tapping my lip and I slapped his hand.

“Don't touch me.” I barked and he for once frowned. I instantly felt bad, why?

“Sorry,” He quietly said and before I could comfort him and felt a hand grab mine and a chill ran down my spine.

“Hey Tess, you are going to be late for class if you just stand here picking on the new kid.” Kevin smiled his grip tightening around my hand making it begin to hurt. I tried to break free but his grip was stronger.

“Hey leave her alone, she doesn't like to be touched.” Gerard pushed Kevin away and the boy was to stunned to react as Gerard grabbed my arm and pulled me into the next classroom.

“Do you have a fucking death wish!?” I hissed as he sat down right next to me.

“They were hurting you, what was I suppose to do? Just stand there and let them fricking rape you? Hell no!”

“I can stand up for myself, I'm not a small child.” I looked away from him before he could say anything back to me and it stayed this way all the way up to lunch when he saw next to me. “Go away.”

“Nope!” He grinned pushing his chair right next to mine and I cringed inching away but he only got closer.

“I hate you.” I growled and he nibbled away on a french fry. I needed to get away from this weirdo and fast. I shoved my food down my throat and tossed my garbage away leaving a dumbfounded Gerard behind.

“Wait up!” Gerard yelled trying to eat as fast as I had. I practically ran out of the place and let out a sigh when I was away from him. I made my way to my normal hide out and I wanted to just be alone but my luck just wouldn't allow that.

“Who's going to defend you now bitch?” Kevin laughed standing a few inches away from me and I frowned knowing I couldn't run away because his two other friend were with his this time. The bully grabbed my neck and bashed me against the wall and I held back a whimper.

“Chris, go stand guard.” Kevin ordered and one of the males walked away and kept watch. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as a fist collided with it and I let out a cry, not able to hold it in. I was weak and I hated it I couldn't protect myself if my life depended on it.

“Leave me alone.” I breathed and they laughed as Kevin's other helped gave me three good hits in the chest. Kevin released me and I fell to the ground no longer able to stand up.

“Fucking freak!” Kevin shouted stomping on my face and I quickly covered it up and he and his goon began kicking away. One was kicking the crap out of my back and the other was, well he was just kicking everywhere, mainly my legs. I let out shouts and cries but pushed back tears that I would never allow to show.

“Hey!” I familiar voice shouted and I felt the kicking stop and I heard a thud. I just stayed in my ball shape not wanted to get out, I just wanted them to kill me already. There were many noises of different kinds before I heard footsteps fade away. “Tess? Tess are you okay?”

“What kind of a question is that?!” I shrieked pushing the person away wanting to just lay here and cry. My body was aching in agony and if I could run away I would have. I removed my hands from my face and spotted a very concerned Gerard watching me.

“Come on let's get you to the nurse.” He reached out to grab me but I screamed and he back away.

“Go away! Leave me alone! This is all because of you! I hate you!” I shouted and Gerard stood frozen for a few minuets before just standing there. I let out a sob and I felt two warm arms wrap around my body. “D-Don't touch me!” I tired to push him away but I felt safe. He stroked my head and I sniffed looking at the ground confused. Why was he being so nice?

“Shh, hey it's okay, everything is going to be fine.” He soothed and I felt my eyes fill up with tears once more. I buried my face in his chest and let my tears flow down my face. The bell rang but we both ignored it and I wiped away my tear feeling better. “You okay?”

“No, that's a stupid ass question.” I sniffed and a saw a small smile form on his face. “Why the hell are you being so nice to me?”

“Because you're my friend.”

“I never said that.”

“Well I think of you as one.” Some part of me felt happy with him saying that. I saw his face get closer to me and I winced as his hand gently grazed my cheek. “It's starting to swell you, do you need help standing?” He asked and I looked into his hazel eyes for a minuet debating my answer.

“No, I can do IT!” I clutched onto as he picked me up by surprise. “Put me down I can walk just fine!”

“No you can't, if you legs weren't in pain you would be kicking the shit out of me right now.” Damn he had me there.

“I-I don't want people seeing me...” I knew I was blushed because to be honest it was extremely weird yet enjoyable being carried like this.

“Don't worry everyone is in class, the office isn't that far. And you are surprisingly very light.” I stuck my tongue out at him and he entered the office doors and into the nurses office.

“Oh my god what happened?!” The nurse asked rushing over to me as Gerard set me down on the nurses bed.

“I tripped, I'm fine just give me a bag of ice.” I waved my hand trying to act like I was okay but it was very difficult.

“She's lying.” Gerard bluntly stated and I glared at him. “Some kids were beating her up.”

“It doesn't take a genus to figure that out.” The nurse handed me a bag of ice and I held it against my cheek. She searched her computer for something and she picked up the phone but I jumped off the bed and fell to the floor.

“Tess!” Gerard rushed over to my aid but I shove him off.

“Don't call my mom!” I pleaded trying my best to stand. The nurse stared at me oddly as I fought to keep Gerard away.

“Honey you need to go home right away you are in no condition to stay at school.” The nurse dialed the number and I felt shame wash over my body. “Yes this is the school nurse at the high school may I speak to Mary please?” Oh shit she was talking to Micheal.

“Please hang up!” I begged but she ignored me.

“Yes I have you daughter Tess in my office, she got bullied at lunch today and she is in no condition to stay at school...No she is not bleeding but she will have a few bruises...Okay goodbye.”

“Kill me...” I covered my face with my hands. I promised Micheal I wouldn't give mom any issues and I failed. Would I be punished? He was a large and frightening man, oh god.

“She will be here in twenty minuets, just stay here until then.” Nicole (the nurse) left the room and Gerard managed to get me back onto the bed.

“This is all your fault, if you just would have left me alone I wouldn't be in this fucking mess!” I glared at Gerard and he frowned knowing he was to blame.

“I'm sorry,” Gerard sighed and I stared blankly at him. Did he just apologize? He did! “I'll leave you alone tomorrow, I'll be out of your hair.” He actually meant that, he wasn't kidding. I was happy but also sad, oh great here comes that pity.

“Hey,” I called as he was about to leave the room. “You don't...I'll be your...Sorry for...” The sad part of me wanted to be his friend and make him smile. But the happy part of me wanted to tell him to fuck off.

“See you tomorrow Tess.” He waved his normal smile on his face. He walked out of the room and I stared at the place were he once stood. That boy puzzled me, because I didn't know if I hated him or wanted to be his friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story