Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > More Auditions.

More Auditions.

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 10 reviews

Suprise, suprise. Please read, it involves pirates!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 332 words

0Unrated
So I know, I know, another new story. Anyway I got the idea for this when I was at my little cousin`s house the other day. She was watching some Disney movie I vaguely remember watching as a little kid. Treasure Planet, a sci fi animated version of Treasure Island. Anyway I am kinda fed up with one or two of my current stories and want to write one based on this. Only it will be set in the present day.
I need some pirates who pose as the crew members and a couple of good guys/girls (one of which will have to be the captain of the ship) and anything else you think would fit in, please tell me. oh and also need a famous, dead pirate who`s treasure it is they are hunting.
Please fill this in:
Full name:
Nickname:
Gender:
Sexuality:
Age:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin tone:
Makeup:
Casual clothes:
Any piercings, tattoos and anything else to do with looks:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Music taste:
Personality:
A phrase you say often:
Why do you want to find the treasure? What will you use it for?
Do you get on with others well or are you more of a loner?
What paring should it be? Can be Frerard, Frikey, Lynz and Gerard maybe even Bandit as a teen and some oc. Up to you guys I ain`t really fussed.
Anything else:
For the pirates: why did you chose to be one and do you enjoy it?
Pirate clothes:
And just for fun, do you have a pet? (Sounds weird but ya know how parrots are associated with pirates? Yeah. Well just chose an animal you want as your pet) :
For the good guys: how do you react when you find out that there are pirates on board the ship?
I think that is it, thank you all if you are considering auditioning for this. I hope that the story won`t be as lame as it sounds.
xoxodakota
Sign up to rate and review this story