Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Truth is a Terrible Thing

by mychemicalpony 1 review

What happens when Frank finds something out about Gerard? Will their relationship EVER be the same again? Read on to find out! Just a one shot though...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-03-01 - Updated: 2012-03-01 - 775 words - Complete

0Unrated
]Okay, this is supposed to be mildly funny, so sorry if it isn't. Anyway, read and enjoy![

'Are you fucking kidding me?' Frank exclaimed. He couldn't believe that Gerard had failed to tell him that even though they had been best friends and more for years and years and years. He went into a state of shock.

'Chill out, dude! It's not that big a deal...' Gerard tried to calm Frankie down, but this remark only succeeded in making Frank explode.

'NOT THAT BIG A DEAL? HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA HOW LIFE CHANGING THIS IS? OBVIOUSLY NOT, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD'VE TOLD ME SOONER!' Frank really couldn't understand why Gerard hadn't told him this peice of information before.

'Well, I didn't think it was that big a deal that Mikey actually does ride unicorns, so I would say that this is a teensy bit smaller than that!' Gerard tried to defend himself, and as a result Frank nearly exploded. Literally.

'MIKEY FUCKING WAY FUCKING RIDES FUCKING UNICORNS? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING TELL ME THAT? WELL I'VE GOT A FEW SECRETS ABOUT MYSELF THAT I MIGHT TELL YOU! LIKE THE FACT THAT I ATE SOMETHING WHEN I WAS 14 AND I HAVEN'T GROWN SINCE!' Frank shut Gerard up with this little peice of interesting information. In fact, it answered a lot of questions in Gerard's head. Which are currently unknown to the rest of mankind.

'YOU ATE SOMETHING AND THEN YOU JUST STOPPED GROWING? AND WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THIS?' Gerard exclaimed. Frank just snorted at this last remark.

'You've only just told me about your secret career as a fashion model! I fail to see how my secret is more significant than yours!' Frank retorted.

'Oh shiiiittt. Did I really tell you that? Really? Frank really?' Gerard was starting to get worried now. It wasn't often that he let secrets like that slip.

'Erm yeah, why? Was there something else that you meant to tell me?' Frank asked with a grin on his face. Gerard was still frozen from realising the terrible truth of what he had let slip.

'Well, what I really meant to tell you was that I do actually have an addiction to dying my hair. I've got a doctors note and everything, so if someone stops me from dying it again, I can show them and they'll have to let me.' Gerard looked almost proud of this fact, and Frank wasn't really sure what to make of it.

'Do you meant to tell me that, and instead you told me that you worked as a model. I can't really see how you can mix those two things up, but hey, you've told me both now!' Frank said with a grin. 'Now you've told me two, I'll have to tell you another. Promise you won't tell anyone else but well, I kind of have a crush on you.'

Gerard burst out laughing there 'Dude, you didn't have to tell me that just to make me feel better! Also, I told you about Mikey's unicorns so you have to tell me one about Ray'

'The thing is, I actually do fancy you. And I've felt it for like, 3 years now, so I thought I'd better tell you soon. And I know for a fact that Ray has stolen several of my guitar picks, and when I questioned him where they were, he showed me and they are now buried in his hair. It's kind of sad that we'll never see them again.' Frank said all this rather quickly so Gerard almost couldn't catch the first bit.

Gerard responded to the first bit of Frank's 'speech' by pulling him into a hug, and then started kissing his neck. 'Oh Frankie, I've felt the same way for a long time now. I couldn't keep it in much longer.'

This caused Frank to look at Gerard in shock 'But Gee, you've been out with loads of girls in this time!'

'That doesn't stop me loving you' was Gerard's reply.

And from that moment on, both were completely honest with each other and lived together for a very long time until Gerard died of old age. And then Frank died also of old age. And what came of Mikey and Ray? They both got married and also lived for a long time until they too died of old age. Like a lot of people do.

]I hope it wasn't too sad an ending! And once again, I apologise if it's not funny. That's enough from me now![
Sign up to rate and review this story