Categories > Games > Final Fantasy X

Child's Play

by TrekQueen 0 reviews

A short drabble where Chappu gets more than he bargained for.

Category: Final Fantasy X - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Lulu, Other - Published: 2006-06-28 - Updated: 2006-06-28 - 187 words - Complete

1Funny
Child's Play

Lulu murmured happily as Chappu pressed loving kisses to her mouth then let her work her way to his neck. However, she found him pause for a moment, not focusing on her anymore. She opened her eyes to see him staring at the rest of her bed.

"Really, Lu," he said. "Do I need to remind you to clear your bed of all your stupid dolls and stuffed animals before I come over?"

"Chappu," she said, narrowing her eyes a little. "Let them be, they aren't causing any trouble."

Lu was not able to give him warning enough as he suddenly stood up and began tossing her moogle, cait sith, and cactuar dolls on the floor. The moogle, with little wings flapping, grabbed onto Chappu's arm as he tried to shake him off while the cait sith jumped out of reach, only to pelt him with a thunderbolt, and the cactuar shot needles at his behind. Lu stifled a fit of laughter, though quite guiltily, as Chappu ran from her room to outside as the dolls followed.

"Should've listened to me, my love," she smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story