Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

I Love You I'm Not Gonna Crack

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Love is patient love is kind love is not strangling you big mouthed boyfriend

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 192 words - Complete

0Unrated
I had watched Kurt, Krist and Dave from the sidelines. They were performing on 'The Show'. They had finished. "I'd like to tell you all that my girlfriend Molly is the best fuck in the world!" Kurt said with a grin. My stomach tightened and I gasped. the three of them ran off stage. "Kurt!" I screamed, "What the fuck?" Kurt went to hug me but I pushed him away. "What?" He asked, "Was I lying?" "No! But what if my mother see's that? Or my grandparent's?" I yelled. "Oh shut up and stop worrying." He said kissing me. "You know that was wrong." I mumbled. "I'm sorry." He sighed. "Thanks Kurt!" Dave sighed, "Now you're making me wanna tap that even more!" I slapped Dave on the arms, "Knock it off!" I screamed. Krist patted my shoulder, "If it makes you feel any better, I didn't hear what he said." I smiled and hugged him, "Thank you, Krist." I sighed. "Molly I know it's probably a bad time but... will you marry me?" Kurt said pulling a ring out of his pocket. "Aww!" Dave and Krist said union. "Yes!" I squeeked.
Sign up to rate and review this story