Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Commit This to Memory

La, Lalala Lalala, Now Everybody's Siging

by XxLiveyourlifExX 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-05 - Updated: 2012-03-06 - 1902 words

0Unrated
La, Lalala Lalala, Now Everybody's Singing

She nodded and waved bye to the boys and flounced off the bus. They followed after her. She walked onto the stage where her guitar was waiting. Again, like the night before, only a few people noticed and clapped. She strapped up, sat down, and spoke into the mic. “Hey, Miami, what’s up? I’m Braelyn Porter. I’m gonna play some stuff for you now.” She played the same set as the night before and had a ton of fun. At the end she spoke into the mic again. “Thanks for hanging out. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. So I’m gonna get off the stage now, but before I do, I have one thing left to say.” She cleared her throat, looked over to the wings at the boys, and said, “Team Frankie for the win!”

The crowd cheered, even though they had no idea why. Frank and Mikey ran out on stage and picked her up on their shoulders. They did a lap around the stage chanting ‘Team Frankie’ before running off stage to a very unhappy looking Team Gerard.

Gerard stuck his tongue out at her. She just replied with a smile and a “You’re just jealous that you aren’t as cool as me.”

She hugged him.

“I guess you can be forgiven,” he said, and hugged her back. “Good show. You up for Disenchanted later?”

“Ya sure.” Then it was time for the boys to go on. She hugged each of them as they went on. To Topher she said, “I’m gonna go grab a water and chill on the couch for a hot second, come get me when they’re ready?” He nodded and she left.

About a half an hour in, Topher came to get her. She skipped onto stage with her guitar. They played the song again. The crowd was definitely into it. Braelyn left the stage after another announcement of the awesomeness that is Team Frankie. She had to dodge Ray who was trying to catch her so Gerard could poke fun at her in front of the crowd. She smirked and waved at the boys who were looking at her. She watched the rest of their set from the wings with Topher.

After the show there was a quick meet and greet. Braelyn had fun answering questions, taking pictures, signing autographs, and making jokes at Team Gerard’s expense. A fan asked her about the team thing.

“I’m not sure how it really happened. First it was just who was going to stay in what suite, then Frankie decided he was team captain. Then this ridiculous contest started. All I know is that Team Frankie is the best. Tell your friends.” She winked and signed a poster.

“And the pink stars?” the fan asked. “What’s with that?”

“Frankie asked me to draw on his face. So I did. Then, the rest of them are like sheep, you know, they all wanted one.”

Mikey, who was sitting next to her, smacked her lightly on the arm. “I am not a sheep.”

“I meant it in the best possible way,” she said, flinching just a bit before giving him a smile.

They finished up the meet and greet and got back on the bus. Braelyn collapsed on the bench seat between Bob and Mikey and asked, “What are we doing tonight?”

“We could go clubbing!” Frank said, excitedly. “Miami’s supposed to be boss.”

“That does sound like fun,” Braelyn said. “Frankie and I are going. Anyone else?”

“I’m in,” Ray said.

“Me too,” Gerard responded.

“I think I’m gonna pass,” Bob said. “I’m tired.”

“Ya, I don’t think I’m going either,” Mikey said.

“Come on. Mikey!” Frank said.

“Ya, Mikey, if you don’t come, Team Frankie will be one member short.” Braelyn gave him puppy dog eyes.

Mikey sighed. “Fine.”

“Yay!” Braelyn hugged him, Frank cheered.

By the time they agreed when they were leaving they were at the hotel. Frank, Mikey, and Braelyn were walking to their room, Frank was complaining, “I don’t understand why we have to wait so long.”

“Excuse me,” Braelyn said. “I’m gonna be hot. But that’s gonna take at least thirty minutes.”

“Bull shit,” Frank said. “You don’t have to do anything to change to look ‘hot.’” He pinched her cheeks.

“Agreed,” Mikey said, looking down to dig out the room key.

“Well aren’t you two just adorable.” Braelyn ran to her room then the bathroom as soon as the door opened. She took a quick shower, but didn’t wash her hair. Then she got dressed and did the necessary hair and makeup.

Twenty-five minutes later, Frank banged on her door. “Brae, five minutes. Hurry up!”

“Almost ready!” She slipped on her black high heels and left the room, grabbing a clutch that she had put her key, lip gloss, ID, cash, and phone in. She walked into the living room where Frank and Mikey were waiting. “Ok, I’m ready.”

“Damn girl.” Frank said looking over at her.

“You like? I love this dress.” It was a simple black tank dress with metallic studs all over the front. It fit her just right. Her hair was down in loose curls and her eye makeup was smoky.

“If you look this good with just a half an hour, imagine if we gave you more time,” Frank said coming over, taking her hand and spinning her around. “What do you think, Mikey?”

Mikey had been looking, but he was having a hard time figuring out what to say. He stood and looked down, “You look very nice.”

She beamed at him. “Thanks Mikey. Are we ready to go now?”

“Yes yes!” Frank, still holding her hand, started bouncing toward the door. Braelyn grabbed Mikey’s hand on her way by, adding him to their train. The others weren’t out in the hall yet, so Frank, Braelyn, and Mikey kept moving toward the others’ door. Then Frank started banging on it yelling, “Team Frankie victorious again! Come on let’s go!”

Gerard opened the door. He and Ray stepped out and they all went downstairs to get into the car that Gerard had called. They stepped out a few minutes later at some club. There was a line around the building and as they got out of the car, Braelyn heard cameras clicking and people calling out, trying to figure out who was in the car. As soon as they saw Gerard, they began calling his name and then the others. They didn’t know Braelyn’s name so they just called her Miss. They stopped for a second and let them take a couple of pictures before they walked up to the bouncer who let them in. A girl who worked at the club was immediately by their side when they walked in. She introduced herself as Ari and told them she’d be taking care of them. She led them to the VIP section and took their drink orders as they sat at a table. Drinks were brought and drank. Frank and Braelyn went out to dance. They eventually convinced Gerard and Ray out too, but Mikey wouldn’t go. At some point Frank and Ray were asked to DJ, which was fun to listen to, but Gerard was busy hitting on some chick, so Braelyn was left alone on the dance floor. She decided that it was high time for another drink so she went back to the table and sat with Mikey.

“Are you having any fun, Mikey?” She asked after ordering another drink from Ari.

“It’s fun to watch you guys. You look like you’re having a good time.”

“You really should come dance.” Braelyn gulped her drink that Ari had so promptly brought her.

“That’s ok.”

“Come on, please? Ray and Frankie are playing some great stuff, but I don’t want to go dance by myself.”

Mikey thought for a second. “Fine.”

Braelyn squealed and grabbed Mikey’s hand as she stood up. “Let’s go!”

Mikey took a last pull off of his drink before allowing himself to be pulled to the dance floor. They reveled in Frank and Ray’s song choices and danced and sang along. Gerard, abandoning his conquest came to join them at some point. Mikey and Gerard had thrown their arms around the others shoulders and sang along to Bon Jovi. At the end of the song, the familiar opening chords of Sweet Caroline came over the speakers. Before the words started, Frank and Ray had joined them. Braelyn leaned into Mikey, who put his other arm around her, and linked her arm through Frank’s. They all sang along, drunkenly. When it was over, they wandered back to the table, where Ari had another round waiting for them. Braelyn took a sip and then let her head fall onto her arms on the table.

“I think someone’s done,” Ray pointed out.

“I’m sleepy,” Braelyn mumbled.

“Yup. I think tonight’s over,” Frank said, giggling.

Gerard called the car, they all piled in. In the elevator, Braelyn was barely awake, she was leaning heavily on Mikey, who had an arm around her waist to steady her. They made it to the suite, Frank unlocked the door.

“Hey man, you got this?” Frankie asked Mikey, indicating Braelyn.

Mikey was significantly less drunk. “Ya, I’ve got it.”

“Night, Brae,” Frank said kissing her on the forehead.

“Night, Frankie,” she said back, sleepily waving.

“Alright, Braelyn. Bedtime.” Mikey steered her down the hall.

“Yay.” Braelyn let him walk her into her room.

“Ok. Night Braelyn.”

“Night, Mikey.” Braelyn let herself fall onto her bed, fully clothed, shoes still on. She let her eyes close.

He stood there grinning. “You’re not seriously going to bed in that are you?”

“I’m already sleeping.”

He sat down on the bed and took off her shoes. “Trust me, you’re going to be so mad when you wake up in that in the morning.”

She huffed and sat up. “Where are my pajamas?”

Mikey looked around the room and found them. He threw them at the bed. “There you go. Do you need anything else?”

Braelyn screwed up her face in thought. Then she asked, “Can I have a water please?”

“Absolutely. You change, I’ll be right back.”

By the time he returned, Braelyn had changed and was sitting in her bed under the covers trying to get the tv to work.

“Here you go.” He handed her the bottle. “You need help?”

“Yes, please,” she mumbled.

Mikey sat on her bed and took the remote from her. She took a sip of her water then fell into him resting her head on his shoulder, “I’m sleepy.”

“I know.” He flipped on the television. “What do you want to watch?”

“Awful reality television.”

“Done.” He consulted the hotel’s channel list and put on E! “I’ll see you in the morning.”

Braelyn kissed him on the cheek before he got up. “Thanks, Mikey.”

“No problem, Braelyn. Good night.” He left her to ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ and went to bed himself.

A/N: Hope you enjoy! Thanks for the review, Izzy!
Sign up to rate and review this story