Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where the animals should go...

A/N

by UndergroundCinnamon 2 reviews

A small, quick update which sadly doesn’t yet contain another chapter…so basically and overdue author’s note.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-03-07 - Updated: 2012-03-07 - 426 words

0Unrated
Hey,
I just wanted to let you know what’s been going on…
Well… right, so basically, from the start I’ve kinda stopped writing this story only to start up again ages later, and I was starting to question my writing skills and all that shit, since I never could seem to update, and every chapter seems to have an apology for my inability to update sooner.
A lot has happened lately, which made it even harder to try and write. I've missed a lot of school, and several other things came up.
However,
I’ve now got a good idea on how I want this story to continue, and I’m finally back at the happy/excited stage I was in when I started writing it.
So, I’ve decided in the end not to abandon this story, and I’m working really hard on the next chapter(s), and I can’t wait to get them uploaded!
I’m also working on this new story that’s been in my head for waaaay over a year, and so I’ll also be uploading that soon, along with all these oneshots I had started over the summer but never got around to finishing...and a few other ones. It might take some time to get everything up, though, but hopefully it'll be worth it :)
So that’s that…I guess I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven’t actually abandoned this story, and that I’m trying my best to get it going again as soon as I can!

And I really want to thank Vivalalife, Death-wish, and Black Poison Heart (aka Whovian-lily 404) for their lovely reviews, which, due to my email inbox fucking up I didn’t know about until about 3 days ago *embarrassed grin* but yeah, so I’ve replied to them, and it made me really happy when I found them there! You’re all really great, and I’m sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
I’ll try my best to have it up by the weekend!
So, with a big thanks to everyone who still reads this,
xx, a.
Also, if you haven't, please please take a look at the few posts on ficwad mentioning something about "KONY 2012", it's really something worth taking a look at. It's heartbreaking, but if we don't loose hope, we can change it.
In case you can't find them, here is the link to a video explaining it all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc
Sign up to rate and review this story