Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Suicide Note..?

Suicide Note..?

by mychemicalbitchbot 5 reviews

Gerard leaves a note to all his friends. Not depressing, I don't think so anyway. Hah... Frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-07 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 355 words - Complete

3Funny
To all you fuckers who decide to read this,

You probably know what this is. Yes, it's the swirling path of my spiral to despair, the horror of my life.

I had a reasonable childhood, turned out gay and tormented. Yeah. Not exactly fun. I got an excellent boyfriend that I still have; I adore him. That's one of the reasons I feel so bad about this. Mikey, my brother, you're another reason. I love you so fucking much bro, and I really am sorry to have to leave you this thing. You'll hate me for it, no doubt.

But don't blame yourself; it's all my fault, I'm sorry.

No one, please, no one is to blame but me. Well, that's not entirely true.

To my Mikey- Well, I thought I'd give you your own little section along with some of you people most important to me. I want to say, bro, that I was the one who beat up Brad for you. I'm the reason you don't get beat up anymore. But other than that, I've been a terrible brother. Drinking, I was whoring around for a while, now this. Oh yeah, I'm the one who broke your straighteners.

Frankie- My boyfriend, one of my favorite people. No, my favorite person. Sorry Mikes, but Frankie and I don't have the required sector in the lover mobile. Don't worry, this isn't going to slow you down too much, I know. I hope it's not too much of a bump in your road, but I'm really truly sorry if it is. I don't want it to be.

Hm… Bob. Salutations. We'll leave it at that.

Ray- Your afro brought light to me on the darkest days-- well, it blocked my light when I was trying to work, you fucker. You're one of the reasons I had to end this.

Goodbye, cruelty.

I'm done, I just can't handle it anymore.

I'm moving out.

~G.

P.S. Frankie, you can come with me if you wanna. (Hah, come….)

Last joke stolen from a review I got for a different story (left by xXLaylaXx)
Drop me a review, yeah?
Sign up to rate and review this story