Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fallen Angel

by unicorn

Frikey, chaptered! Mikey is an angel, or was. He pulled the last straw and got dropped from heaven. He is already enrolled in Belleville high, but things will get a little more twisted than he thin...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-03-07 - Updated: 2012-03-08 - 527 words

?Blocked
"What happened, Michael. The truth." He says looking down on me, his presence glowing.

"It's Mikey, dammit. And Justin started it! He was the one who punched me in the face." I say.

"Language, Michael."

"Mikey dammit!"

He sighs. "What shall I do with you? You've been nothing but trouble since you came here. I'm thinking of dropping you."

"Hell no!"

"Please don't use that word here. This is HEAVEN for my sake.I'm dropping you to be immortal in the land of the living. You cannot be an angel anymore. But I'm being kind to you now. The best I can do is to drop you."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. You will be immortal in the land of the living. I will be fair. Whomever you truly love, and only one person, you can make immortal too by telling them you love them sincerely and truthfully, and thay have to genuinely love you back too. Remember that no human can see your wings unless it's the one you've made immortal. I cannot guarantee you will not get hurt, but it is better than the fate I have put upon your father, an eternity in Hell."

Before I could protest, I'm plummeting down. My once before white angel wings turned a raven black.

~Time Lapse, about 1 hour later~

I finally land in a moderate sized house. It wasn't too big or too small, but it was perfect for two people to live in.

A note floated down by my feet. I picked it up and read the note that was on it. In fancy gold lettering and intricate handwriting, it read:

Michael,
            I have bought you this mortal house for you, and maybe even your lover. You have unlimited food and drinks in the kitchen cabinets on anything you like. Just type the food you want on the microwave and it will appear in it. You need to know that you DO have telepathic powers, but only when you REALLY need to look into someone's mind. I want the best for you, so I'm trying it down here because you are banned from Heaven. What I also did was enroll you into Belleville High School. Just to let you know you died when you were 3, your brother was 6, so technically you're still dead, but you're alive. Kind of like the undead.
                                   —God

PS: You're lucky that I banished you here. I banished Justin to Mars. 


I read over the note twice. "It's Mikey." I whispered, but I was pretty sure he can hear me. He IS God after all. 

I sighed and went downstairs into the living room part. It was really nice.

I looked at the time, it telling me that it was already 12:28am.

 Looks like I start school today. I'd better get some sleep.

[A/N: So? How was it? Please review or rate! I know it's kind of slow at first, but I promise I will try to make it better!

~xoxo Darkness (Seriously. I have awesome parents naming me Darkness! My full name is Darkness Skye Perez, FYI. If you didn't want to know that, too bad, I told you anyway. So see ya! ]
Sign up to rate and review this story