Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Answer Phone

by mcr_mad1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-10 - Updated: 2012-03-10 - 653 words

2Moving
Hi, I'm not here write now but if you leave a message after the tone I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Bye! Beep

This is Orange network, unfortunately the person you have called is now able to answer at the moment. Please leave a message after the tone, after that just hang up or press 1 for other options. Beep


Thousands of people every day get answer phone messages instead of the person they wanted to talk to, it's a regular occurrence. But the day when Frank Iero died, Gerard now wished he had picked up his phone...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frank POV

I gasped as the razor cut into my skin, seconds later dark red blood appeared at the cut dripping down my arm. Tears were flowing down my cheeks, and I could taste the saltyness in my mouth. I was shaking violently, at shock at what I doing and at the fact that this was the end for me.

The pressure of everything, it was all crashing down on me. The tour was wearing me down, it wasn't as obvious as Gerard or Mikey they were drinking constantly and were both slipping into a deep depression. I felt like such a shitty friend but I didn't know how to help them, and now I was collapsing.

I loved Gerard, more than the Earth itself. More than anything, more than my life! But he didn't know, all he knew was the 'stage-gay' act we had done for years, we were and would always just be best friends. He didn't know the truth, and know I guess never would.

I reached for the bottle of pills waiting next to me, waiting for me to use them. I opened the bottle and put 6 in my hand, but just as I looked down at them I broke down. Choking sobs overtook me, and I fell to the floor. My blood-covered arms smearing the ground, but I didn't care.

Then I thought 'He always said, if I needed anything I could call him. He wouldn't want me to do this, we have to look after each other.' I grabbed my phone and called, if he picks up he cares. If he doesn't I'll just die. If he picks up I'll get help, if he doesn't I'll just die. My life depended on a twisted game, a 50/50 chance.
Ring Ring, Ring Ring, Ring Ring, Ring Ring, Ring Ring...

Hey, it's Gerard here. I've been taken by the aliens so I can't talk right now, but if I come back in one piece I'll call you back! Bye! Beep

Um... hi Gerard, it's Frankie. I um... ah screw it, I love you, more than a friend. A lot more, heh, I screwed up and I won't be around anymore. I just want you to tell everyone that I love them, tell the guys that it was a honour playing with them and tell Jamia that she is beautiful, and will find a beautiful guy to love her, someone better than me. And just tell everyone shit, heh. I wanted to tell you that you are the most perfect guy on the planet, and I love you. Even if you don't love me back, 'cos you never would love a freak like me. And for me, please get clean and sober. I can't bear to I just want you to know that. And if all goes to plan, I'll see you at the other side. Bye.

I swallowed the pills and laid down on my bunk, my last memory being the beautiful face of Gerard. Maybe in another life, MY Gerard.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

What Frank didn't know was that the reason Gerard didn't pick up was that, he was plucking up the courage to call Frank. To tell him that he loved him, but when Frank called him first he was too scared to pick up.

And now he never can...
Sign up to rate and review this story