Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I Want For Christmas Is You

What Do You Want For Christmas?

by MissFilthyDivineMCR 0 reviews

Day before Christmas Eve.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 3366 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Well hello, Gerard. You look almost horrified to see me.” She smirked.

Indeed Gerard was too. He gulped as if she was going to lunge at his throat if he didn’t say anything. “Nah, h-how are you?”

“Rather good. So... what were you doing down here?”

“I was just explaining this cool new idea I had for a new song,” he covered. “What do you want?”

“Yeah right, Gerard. Tell me another lie,” she said sarcastically.

Fury burned in Gerard’s eyes as she stood there with her hand on her hip. Frank stared back and forth between the two of them wondering what was going to happen next. “I asked you, what do you want?”

She walked around the room, the guy’s eyes watching her intently as she touched the frames of pictures hanging and finally stopped and pulled out the chair under Gerard’s desk to sit on.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!” Gerard loudly spoke, growing confident as she examined her nails.

“Hey bitch! He asked what you want.” Bert snickered.

The guys smiled and she looked up to meet her gaze with Gerard’s. “I think me and you should get back together.”

“We went out two years ago and you cheated on me. I don’t think so.”

Frank felt anger running through him now too as he waited for Lyn-z to just leave and never come back. “Oh, c’mon,” she got up, “that was two years ago. I’m changed.” She stood in front of Gerard and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Gerard gently pried her arms away. “Listen, things are over. I’m moved on and so should you.”

She stood there, her face blank. The moment was long as no one spoke, they just waited for action. She smirked her grin to the left and quickly brought the palm of her hand up to sharply slap Gerard on the face making him budge. “So you’ve moved on? Did you move on to guys?”

They all laughed, Ray and Mikey giving Frank nods as if they wanted him to step up and say something. Frank soon began to talk but Bert cut him off in a blink of an eye. “Yeah, he’s with me.” He reached out and pulled back Gerard by his leather jacket and kissed him hard on the lips as Lyn-z stood there shocked. Bert held Gerard in his arms as he pulled away from his lips and laughed at Lyn-z who felt like she had been slapped too. “You look upset.” He pulled down his sunglasses and winked at her.

She stepped forward again, this time smacking Bert across the face with the same force as Gerard’s slap. Bert also moved an inch, rubbing his lip. “You just scratched me with your nail, what the fuck?” He then let go of Gerard to slap her back on the cheek. “How’s that feel?”

“Ergh,” she complained. “Fuck you both! I came here to make you happy, Gerard, and you both ruined it! Are you happy?” She yelled.

Frank felt as if he was going to scream out so loud his lungs hurt from the fighting and that one kiss that should have been his and Gerard’s. “Get the fuck out, Lyn-z! They didn’t ruin shit, you did! You always did and always will. Just leave!” Frank shouted, his fists clenching.

All of the guys were proud of him as they smiled. “Mm, Frankie, sticking up for Gerard I see? I know you’ve always had a thing for him. You love him,” she looked back at Gerard and then to Frank,” That’s why you always kissed onstage. But I screwed that up too, didn’t I?” She snarled.

Frank felt like he hit rock bottom. Tears formed at the bottom of his eyes because everything she spoke was true. “Shut up! You did!”

“Ooh, too bad. Boohoo. Besides, you won’t even have a chance with him. You’re not his type. You’re too-“ she spat at him making Frank lower before her.

“Okay, Lyn-z, that’s enough. Go home far away from here.” Ray finally spoke.

“Fine,” she bent back up, “I’ll be watching. Remember, Gerard, option’s still open. I could give you a happy Christmas.” She said while walking to the first step.

“That’ll never happen.” Gerard spoke, crossing his arms.

“Psch.” She sounded, starting to climb back up the steps.

“I want my key back.” Gerard suddenly remembered.

She stopped in her tracks and grabbed the key out of her pocket. “You can have your fucking key back you fucker!” She threw the key down at them; it landed near Bert’s toe of his shoe. “Bye assholes!” She called and slammed the door of the basement.

They all listened for her footsteps as she walked on the main level of the house walking down the hallway to the front door which then slammed closed hard. Bert looked out the side window to see her getting in her car and speeding away. “That girl you had there was one sure of a motherfucker. Damn.” He chuckled.

“You got that right. I couldn’t wait until she left,” Ray said, looking at Frank who stared down at his feet sadly.

Mikey looked at Gerard and Bert, both looking pitiful as they eyed Frank. “Frank?” Gerard walked towards him but Frank held up his hand and turned his face as he got to his senses and walked upstairs. “No,” he said and opened the door.

He walked out and closed the door behind him to trail up another flight of stairs to go to the left into Gerard’s room. He locked the door and lay on his bed, his face buried in his pillow.

“Is Frank alright?” Gerard asked, confused by his actions as he looked to Ray for answers. Ray and Mikey tried to put the words Frank had been dying to say to Gerard for so long in an easy way but nothing came except small uttering. “Well, Ray?” he asked.

“Just go talk to Frank about it. He might tell you.”

“Alright. I’m kind of nervous. Is he mad at me or something?”

“Just go, man,” Ray smiled and patted Gerard’s back before pushing him to the stairs.

Gerard stepped slowly up the stairs thinking of what Frank was thinking right now, Lyn-z’s words replaying over and over in his head. As he got to the top of the stairs his heart felt broken as he thought of the last words she said about kissing onstage and she screwed it up. Gerard loved the reply Frank gave telling her to shut up and that she did screw it up. That might’ve been the reason but he still couldn’t quite detect it. He walked up the second staircase and stopped to look at the doorknob of his door. He took a deep breath and knocked lightly on the door. “Frank, can I come in?” He heard no response. “Frank?” Still no response. “C’mon Frank, please? I want to talk to you.”

“No,” he sounded as if he was crying.

Gerard could hear the hurt in his voice. “Listen, just let me in. I know you’re upset….. If it’s about what Lyn-z said, it’s all not true.” He couldn’t hear Frank at all he was so silent. Gerard leaned his forehead forward to press against the door with a small thump and heard Frank silently sob and sniffle. He scratched the door with his pointer finger nail and the door suddenly opened.

Standing in front of him Frank’s face was red, his eyes swollen from his crying. His hair was pushed forward; his bangs covered his eyes almost as a mask. He sniffled once more and Gerard pulled Frank into his arms for a tight hug leaning his head on the shorter man’s. Frank began to feel secure as he clung to his jacket and breathed in his musky scent.

When Gerard loosened his grip, Frank let go in the same time. Gerard closed the door and sat down on his bed, patting it to the side for Frank to come. He sat down and looked down at the floor as Gerard stared at him. “Why are you so upset?”

“I’m not upset.”

“Of course you are. If you weren’t upset you wouldn’t be crying,” he nudged Frank and they both smiled. “So what is it? You know you can tell me anything. I’m never going to turn on you.”

Frank knew he could explain to Gerard his feeling but he felt this wasn’t the right time. He was just too upset to confess his love. “Thanks, Gee. Really though, I’m not that upset. It’s just when Lyn-z said those things it... hurt badly let’s say.”

“Don’t ever listen to what she says. Hey! That’s the reason she’s not with me.” Gerard spoke calmly to Frank knowing it would get him to quirk a small smirk. “So.... is it really true that you like me, Frank? I promised I won’t get mad at you for whatever you say.”

Frank was dying to say Gerard, I fucking love you so much! I love you! but he wanted to say something different for some reason in case Gerard would begin to avoid him. “...... Mhmm, well...”

“Would it make you feel better if I told you I like you?” Gerard pulled Frank into his arms. Frank’s smile grew wider than ever, “You’re my best friend, Frankie.” Gerard kissed the top of his head before getting up and opening the door. He looked behind him, “You coming?”

Frank nodded and wiped away the last of his tears. He composed himself and bit his lip screaming in a whisper, “Yes!!” jumping a little.

“Frank?” Gerard called from the few steps he walked down.

“Coming.” Frank met up with Gerard and continued walking the rest of the way down.

“Have you guys been there the entire time?” Gerard asked as he caught the guys trying to escape from the side of the stairs.

They all turned around and shrugged. “Yes?” Mikey said, looking at Bert always in a cool laid back mood.

“We like to hear your sexy conversations.” They all laughed at Bert’s comment. “Feeling better, Frank?”

Frank nodded and Gerard looked back at him giving him the wink of his right eye.

>------------------------<

By the time it was the day before Christmas Eve, almost no one had their shopping done. “We must go shopping today. There is no need to waste any more time.” Gerard explained to all of the guys sitting in the living room.

All of the essentials had been taken care of for each person they were friends with in the music business, all that was left was family and friends. “So where are we planning on going first?” Ray asked.

Bert had looked the same he did yesterday, just a different shirt with a funny saying on it. “Anywhere.” Gerard filled us in.

They hopped in the car and with the look of not many people being out they stopped in the mall. Security watched their every move as they walked down the lower level. “Okay, I’m taking Ray and going to find something over there. Any of you guys want to come? How about you, Frank?”

“Oh, Frank, actually stay with us so you can tell us if you like what we pick or not.” Gerard tugged his arm. Frank just nodded.

“Alright, just give us a ring if you need us for anything.”

They all agreed and Ray and Mikey walked of, Gerard, Bert, and Frank, stranded in the center of two stores. “You want to like go to Macy’s or something?” Bert asked since the store was directly next to us. “We have to get something for our mom anyway.”

“Sounds good. You want to?” Gerard asked Frank.

“Yeah.”

They walked in and stopped in front of all the perfume they had on the shelves, sniffing the bottles graciously as they thought about what to buy if perfume wasn’t it. Gerard and Bert moved on to the women’s clothing as Frank stared at one of the mannequin’s outfits. He turned to watch the two of them thinking they did look like women the way they browsed through the racks. “What’s so funny, Frank? Do you not,” Bert grabbed a scarf and threw it around his neck, holding his hand on his hip, “like my style?”

Gerard and Frank laughed at the sight and went back to what they were doing. Gerard grabbed something off the rack finally and held it up to examine it closer, a soft glittered black sequined top. “Frank, can you hold this for me?”

“Sure.” He took it from Gerard’s hand and walked over to the shoes section right across the way.

“Can you hold this for me too?” Bert called and Frank was quickly walking to retrieve it and hurrying back to the spot he was looking in.

As soon as Frank picked up a nice pair of stiletto heels with flowers on the back, Gerard and Bert called him back over again to hold another shirt, dress, or pants they picked up. The pace of them picking up more and more items increased making Frank run back and forth to build up the bulky pile of clothes in his arms. All he wanted was to put the stuff down and ask for assistance to get the pair of heels he admired for his mom but he couldn’t catch a break. Once Frank could catch his breath, Gerard and Bert moved on the accessories to pick out jewelry. Gerard took a fedora hat off one of the tables and put it on. He walked over to one of the mirrors and flaunted a pose. Bert giggled and turned Gerard to face him and look him in the eyes. “Sexy, huh?” Gerard asked, tipping the rim to the side.

“Yes. Yes it is.” Bert said, picking his hand up to push his hair back caressing his cheek along the way. Gerard was quick to return with a kiss to his hand and then looked around to see if anyone was around. As soon as Frank walked away from the shoe department, heels in hand, he balanced the weight in his arms as he headed to where Gerard and Bert were. “Hey! Have you guys-“ Frank turned to look to his side since he couldn’t see past the huge pile and stared in shock at the two of them.

The sight of the two kissing slowly and passionately shattered Frank’s heart into a million pieces. Just when he though things were going to get good, all hope was gone once again. Frank could feel his head get hot and his eyes wanted to pour like before. His arms lowered, “Gerard,” his voice slipped, and the clothes dropped to the floor in a mound as Gerard broke off the kiss to watch Frank leaving, dropping the heels to the tiled floor with force.

They clacked as they hit the surface and Gerard called out his name. It was as if the scene of Lyn-z happened all over again.

>------------------------<


Frank sped over to where he thought Mikey and Ray would be and more than likely he found them in Sear’s looking for something to buy parents. They skimmed everything quickly not liking anything much. Ray made a joke about something hanging up on the wall to Mikey when he saw Frank almost running over to him, a torn look on his face. “What’s wrong, Frank?” Ray worried, hugging Frank tight to his body.

Mikey stepped up and rubbed a hand across his back, trying to soothe him. “Gerard...” he whispered.

“Don’t cry, Frank. What happened?”

“I was helping them, holding all the clothes they picked out and I walked to get some shoes and went to the register for help to find Gerard and Bert kissing.” Frank almost panted as he tried to hold back his sadness.

“Fuck,” Ray whispered to Mikey who instantly agreed. “It’s okay, we’re going to fix this, don’t worry.”

Frank still held on for life on Ray as he cuddled him to a secure feeling. When he let go, Frank looked between the two of them. “I want to go home now.”

“Okay, buddy, we’re going right now. We have to get them though.”

“Fine,” Frank grumbled and they walked over to Macy’s.

“We’re going. Right. Now.” Ray almost growled and they all headed back to the car.

>------------------------<

Gerard pleaded to Frank to talk to him but Frank ignored him and said his goodbyes, leaving for home. Gerard felt so shameful of himself for what he did. He hurt him once, but twice. It was too much to bear. “What is wrong with you, Gerard?” Mikey snapped at him once he pushed him back on the couch. “You’re hurting Frank and you don’t even care!”

“I DO CARE! I’m just scared!”

“What are you scared of?”

“I don’t know. So many things are going on right now I have no clue what’s going on.”

“Ray! Come in here please?!” Mikey called and Ray came from the kitchen.

“What do you need, Mikey?”

“Tell him. Give him a lesson.”

Ray sat down beside Gerard. “Frank is your best friend. He thinks the world of you. He would put you first before himself. You just don’t get it. Ask yourself why he dropped everything and ran to us. Ask yourself why he left us here and is so upset.” He got up and walked back into the kitchen.

Gerard sat there stunned. So many thoughts were scanning through his head he didn’t know which one to carry through first. “Let’s go after him.”

“No!” Mikey and Ray, from the kitchen, yelled. Mikey pushed him back on the couch as he attempted to get up.

“You’re going to see him tomorrow. Make it right then.” Mikey smiled.

He walked out and joined Ray who was eating a mini pizza. “That ought to get him thinking for sure.” Ray laughed.

>------------------------<


Frank sat around the house for the rest of the day laying in bed over thinking. His phone rang incessively, each one of them Gerard. “Frank, it’s me. Please pick up,” the answering machine played.

Each one was different, some hoping he was going to have Gerard come over at all. It upset him the more every time he saw him kissing Bert, his lips pressed tightly to his. It disgusted him. He just wanted Gerard, but Gerard wouldn’t let him into his heart. The phone rang again, the answering machine playing Ray’s voice instead. He picked it up instantly. “Ray! I’m sorry. Gerard’s raiding me with phone calls.”

“It’s okay. I wanted to know if you’re okay and if you wanted some company. Me and Mikey are worried.”

“It’s alright, Ray. Thank you though, tell Mikey I said thank you too. I don’t want to bring you down too.”

“Are you sure? Mikey keeps asking me to say that.” He laughed.

Frank giggled some. “Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Well the offer is still out there if you do. Just call. Oh, and is Gerard still invited to your house tomorrow?”

Frank thought about it for a long minute. “Yeah, he can still come.” He almost regretted it.

“Cool. Frank, honestly, you got this.”

His statement brought some joy to his mending heart, feeling as if he thought the same thing. “You think so?”

“Oh, you’re on the way of getting our red-headed bombshell.”

They both laughed; Mikey laughing in the background.



Hope you liked it! One more to go! R&R to tell me what you think!
Love, Sabrina
XOXOXOXOXO
~Stay Beautiful, Keep It Ugly~
Sign up to rate and review this story