Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Roll Up! Auditions Heading Your Way

Roll Up! Auditions Heading Your Way

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 13 reviews

Since you liked the Bob/Gerard so much :3 This story will also contain Frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-12 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 320 words

0Unrated
Now i promise when i start writing this story that i will stick to it.

I have decided to make a long Bob/Gerard but to add a little romance, jealousy, drama etc. Its going to alos include Frerard (maybe waycest havent decided yet xD)

So this is the plot that i have came up with

Gerard and Frank have been dating for months. Then Bob moves to the school. Gerards twin sister senses something different between Frank adn Gerard because slowly Gerard falls out of love with Frank and finally ends it. Frank gets upset and his best friend tries to get through to him but then he starts to cut and shit. Bob is shy and does not know anyone and then meets Ray who introduces him to the others. Gerard takes an instant liking to him and Bob has similar feelings but does not want to speak up about it. Then Gerards twin hears Gerard takling to Mikey about the crush, Then is stuc with a difficult position. But then Gerard works up the courage because his sister decides that they would be a good couple. Frank blames trhe sister for the break up and when he finds out about Bob and Gerard shit happens.

It will read better than this i will come up with other things.

So what i need from my beautiful viewers or interested people or who adore frerard.

If you adore Frerard i mean LOVE Frerard i would suggest auditioning for Franks best friend. Just a suggestion.

Now heres the parts :

- Franks best friend
- Gerards Twin Sister
- A bitchy girl
- Badass rocker/heavy metal type group (need at least 3 memebers for this)

I need :

Name :
Part :
Appearance :
Personality :
Favourite Bands :
Clothing :
Background (family life) :
Other things you seem needed :

Also let me know what you think of this plot and i cant wait to read the auditions :)

Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story