Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Found Something like Love Under A Sink

We Found Something like Love Under A Sink

by GerardAllTheWay 1 review

Frank is the new kid at school and is so confused he doesn't know where to look. Gerard is sick and tired of everything and devastated by recent events concerning his brother.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-13 - Updated: 2012-03-13 - 543 words

0Unrated
We Found Something Like Love Under A Sink
Author's Note- Hey, this is my first fic ever! Yay! Just to let you know, this will be very much in canon, so when Frank gets out of the bus, Gerard gets out of his mam's car. Just letting you know.. Thanks!!

Frank's View
*
I glared angrily at the large white building that the bus was approaching. A new school. Fan-fucking-tastic. I knew what was going to happen- I would get kicked out for something stupid and Ma would go off at me. Dad would get excessively drunk and I knew what happened when I fell asleep. I didn't want to know but I did. The bus pulled to a shudders stop and I stood up. I flattened out my Misfits shirt and readjusted my leather jacket. I swung my bag over my shoulder and pushed past crowds of kids to get to the door. It lazily swung open and I got out, muttering to myself.

Gerard's View
*
I redid the outline of my eyeliner nervously again in Mom's car.
"Gerard, don't worry about Mikey, he'll be fine." Mom metaphorically snapped the rubber band on my already red and raw skin again.
"I'm not in the mood to discuss him." I really wasn't.
"Alright."
There was an awkward silence in the small car for a bit until we drove up to my heaven and my hell, my open plain and my cage. Winona High was a big school, but I had no friends.
"Have a good day, sweetie."
"Hmph. How can I when I.." I held back the retort and just answered how I knew Mom would want me to.
"I will, Mom. Love you." I grabbed my bag and opened the door. I stepped out and waved at my mom, and walked away. I felt a tear well in my eye but I held it back.

Frank's View
*
I pushed my red hair off my face- again, and opened the heavy door that lead to the lockers. I was just amazed at the sheer amount of teenagers in the tiny hall. I looked at the piece of paper the receptionist had handed me, and made my way to the small green box that I soon could call my own.
"Look, a new face. What's your name, punk?" A tall, brawny guy blocked my locker.
"Frank. And if you don't move it, I'll introduce you to my friend. His name is Mr. I-Have-A-Death-Wish-For-You." The guy in front of me laughed.
"A little guy your size? Hmph." I forced my eyes closed and waited for the impact. I felt his fist connect with my eye and then my stomach. My knees gave way and I collapsed on the floor.

Gerard's View
*
I trudged up the stairs and into the locker hall, just avoiding Karoff and his sadistic cronies. As I ghosted my way to my locker, I saw a kid lying on the floor, obviously in pain. He reminded me so much of Mikey and I wanted to help but I couldn't. Not after what had happened last night. I turned to my locker, opened it, got my books and left for homeroom, the image of the boy lying on the floor etched into my mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story