Categories > Original > Drama > Backstage Animals

Chokin On The Ashes Of Her Enemies

by NirvanaCobain 0 reviews

Uh oh

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-03-14 - Updated: 2012-03-14 - 193 words - Complete

0Unrated
"You're home early." I said with a guilty chuckle. I leaned forward to kiss him and he pulled me away by the shoulders, "Don't pretend that didn't happen." He said coldy, "I'm not gonna get pissy until I get an explanation. Now explain." I looked up at him, "It wasn't my fault!" I whined and began babbling quiickly, "Dave kissed me! I went out with my mom to that new Cafe that opened up a few block from here and I told her about the engagement and just she left. Then Dave just so happened to be there and he tried cheering me up then he drove me home." Kurt looked confused, "What did you just say? I couldn't understand a word you just said." He said trying not to smile. I repeated everything slower. "She just walked out on you?" He asked taking my hands in his. I nodded, "She didn't say anything. She just left." I whispered. He pulled me into his arms and squeezed me. "I'm sorry." I choked out through tears. "Can I ask you a question Molly?" He aske looking me in the eyes, "Do you like Dave?"
Sign up to rate and review this story