Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Your tent or mine?

by spennyisflawless 2 reviews

after meeting in the medic room at a festival will Brendon let Ryan know his secret? first fic criticism welcome.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-14 - Updated: 2012-03-14 - 1366 words

1Original
(A/N) this is just an intro chapter i already have the rest of this typed up im just really not sure if it's a good start or not. Constructive criticism would be great :)x




“My first motherfucking festival and I go and break my motherfucking ankle” I exclaimed “Why am I such a fuck up,…..GOD DAMN IT SPENCER! You’re supposed to be comforting me here not fucking LAUGHING at me” I shouted at my best friend who was sat at the side of the medic bed I was laying on.

“Sorry Ry b-but haha when you c-complain like that YOU SOUND LIKE A CHICK!” Spencer just about finished his sentence before bursting into laughter. As much as I adore the slightly chubby, blue eyed, brown haired boy who’s been my best friend since we were little, he’s always been shit with sympathy. Aah well might as well humour him this time.

“like, totally OMG your like sooo mean” I said in my best impression of a teenage girl adding a pout and a hair flip to emphasise my feminine side. By this point Spencer was collapsed on the floor gasping for breath and fitting with laughter. As a consequence of his lack of oxygen his face had turned a rather unattractive shade of red and his eyes were streaming tears down his reddened cheeks.

It was just at that moment that a slightly beat up guy, around the age of 16, with a mop of chocolate brown hair stormed into the medic room and sat down in the chair facing the window with a heavy scowl on his face but the anger didn’t quite reach his eyes.
Through all of this spencer was still laughing on the floor. Typical Spence. I swung my good leg off the bed I was lying on and nudged him with my foot, he still didn’t quit with his laughing so I delivered a hard kick into his gut.

“hahah- ungh oww dude what’s with the viole-“ spencer was interrupted by the mysterious boy across the room.

“will you guys just shut up” the boy said trying to sound angry and intimidating but instead he sounded broken and scared.

“Sorry dude- whoa nice black eye you got there” Commented spencer gesturing at the angry black bruise slowly creeping across his cheek bone and around his eye socket.

“Erm thanks- look sorry I snapped at you it’s just been a tough day and… You know…” He trailed off looking at spencer with an apologetic smile then he turned to face me for the first time. His innocent chocolate brown eyes staring into my own honey coloured ones.

“Hey no worries man, I’m Spencer” He greeted with a warm smile and an outstretched hand. WOW this guy is HOT. He had the poutiest lips I’ve ever seen on a guy but they didn’t look out of place. His nose was slightly arrow shaped but it suited him. The red rimmed glasses he was wearing neatly framed his deep brown eyes even if the frames were slightly bent. He was hot.. sexy even. Although he looked slightly geeky he was sexy nonetheless.

“Hey spencer, I’m Brendon” He returned the smile and gripped Spencer’s hand. The second he smiled I couldn’t stop my mind wandering to the dirty, nasty things I would do to this boy if we were dating. Can you just imagine those lips…..
Then Brendon suddenly turned his head towards me and stared expectantly. He noticed I’d been staring and smirked at me.

“Oh…..sorry I’m r-Ryan” I instantly felt a blush creep across my cheeks. Wow way to go Ryan now he thinks you’re a creep and incredibly socially awkward.

“Hey Ryan” Brendon said still giving me a lopsided grin that I could definitely get used to.
I looked down into my lap and started to play with the loose threads at the hem of my shirt.
An awkward silence quickly fell over the room. From inside the medic room we could hear blink 182 playing the intro to all the small things.

“screeeeech!!” what the fuck ?!?!
“ow what the hell was..” I trailed off looking up and seeing Brendon dragging the chair he has previously been sitting on towards the window.
Spencer and I exchanged a confused glance and raised our eyebrows and looked back to Brendon to see him trying and failing to open the stiff window in the dull medic’s room.
Well that’s what I would have seen If I hadn’t been staring at Brendon’s insanely tight black skinny jeans that were leaving very little to the imagination. This guy has THE most amazing ass ever! It was like an applebottom. It took all my will power not to jump him right there and then. Well ,will power and my broken ankle.

“Here let me help” I heard Spencer saying before climbing up onto the chair next to Brendon and giving the window a particularly hard shove before it swung open and the sound of Tom DeLonge’s voice floated into the room.

“say it aint so I will not go turn the lights off carry me home” Holy Crap ! Brendon was singing along and his voice was amazing. I was mesmerised by his voice and him jumping around on the small chair. He was swinging his hips in time to the music and he and Spencer were singing in each other’s faces.

I don’t think Brendon realised but from the position he was standing in he was giving me a really nice view of one of the most amazing asses I’ve ever seen.
Brendon looked over at me from his position in the window. I was still checking him out, slowly trailing my eyes from the muddy Chuck Taylor’s on his feet to his mop of glossy brown hair. My gaze was slowly lingering on his ass. It was only when I looked up for the third time that I actually noticed him staring at me with a filthy smirk on his face.

When we locked eyes he winked at me then turned back round to sing with Spencer who seemed completely oblivious to everything. But that is Spencer in one word, oblivious. I looked away quickly, panicking that he’d be even more creeped out by me.
But then again he did wink at ME so he obviously didn’t mind that much. Hmmmmm figuring Brendon out could be interesting. Normally I’m a good judge of character but Brendon really was confusing.

I looked up just in time to see him grab the waistband of his insanely tight skinny jeans and pull them slightly lower over his hips revealing the very top curve of his ass. OH MY GOD.
Brendon left his jeans like that and leaned further out the window to carry on singing with Spencer. OKAAY it’s pretty safe to say he’s gay. And an extreme flirt.
I must’ve been staring for ages ,and going off into fantasies that I’m really not going to elaborate on, because before I knew it I could hear Mark thanking the fans and saying goodbye. I felt my face flush red and I was desperately trying to cover the problem Brendon’s little show had caused me.

Spencer and Brendon slowly climbed down from the chair and turned to face me laughing at each other and lightly shoving the other.
“You know Brendon your actually a laugh” Spencer complimented “and your Tom DeLonge impression was just great” Spencer finished then carried on laughing.

They carried on a conversation for a while but I zoned out only occasionally adding a nod or grunt to make it seem like I’m paying attention. My thoughts were clouded with Brendon. I’d only met this boy an hour ago and barely said two words to him but I could already tell he was going to be the one to either make me or break me.

“hmm … Brendon” I whispered subconsciously. Shitshitshitshit I hope no one heard that.

“yeah?” well I’m screwed.
Sign up to rate and review this story