Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > ohisama yogoto Tsumi

ohisama yogoto Tsumi

by GROTESQUE

Kyo and Kaoru... more than just friends.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Kaoru, Kyo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-06-29 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 996 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was a semi-normal day today when Kyo came into practice. He was feeling rather better than other days. As he was walking down the hall to the rehearsal room he met up with Toshiya who asked "Hey, what's up? You seem strangely happy today." Kyos' reply being "Nothing, just had a good break, what about you, what have you been doing on your break?" "Well I just stayed home most of the time listening to music, trying to gather a lil' more inspiration for a few lyrics and what not" replied Toshiya. "Nice" Kyo said and continued to walk towards the rehearsal room.

As Toshiya and Kyo entered the room the rest of the band greeted them. Practice that day went as always, everyone gave their best.

When practice was over the band headed out to get something to eat, so they stopped at a local restaurant and ate whilst reminiscing on funny past times. Everyone headed out of the restaurant saying goodbye to each member and descended their own road to their homes.

Shinya got home, put some food in the dog bowl for Miyu then turned on the TV and watched one of his favorite shows. When Die got home he sat back on the couch and turned the TV on and lit a cigarette up and continued to smoke while the sound of the TV occupied him. When Kaoru got home he went to go take a shower and get ready for a party later that night. Toshiya entered his apartment with a little bit of resentment because he was bored with his home life and was ready to tour again. So he got his coat and went out again, not knowing what he'd do but he'd be away from the house which he thought was a good thing. Kyo was the last to return home, so when he got in he went in his room got out some of his clothes for tonight and continued on to the shower. After he was done getting dressed he left his home and on towards the party four streets down.

When Kyo got to the party he heard one of his bands songs playing so he just ignored it due to it not being a shock to hear it everywhere. He made his way through the crowd of people while being stopped and introduced to strange people he doesn't quite care to meet. He reached his goal, that of which being the bar, and ordered a random drink and began sipping on it. Twenty minutes later he saw Kaoru walk in and motioned for him to come to the bar. When Kaoru got to the bar Kyo asked "so... what's been up?" "Nothing since practice" said Kaoru with a smile. After about an hour of talking and drinking and taking shots Kyo asked Kaoru "you want to head back to my place?" in which Kaoru replied "... sure."

Kyo got up to the door, unlocked it and gestured Kaoru to come in. After they got in the house Kaoru sat on the couch and Kyo next to him. Kyo turned on the TV to break the silence. After a few minutes of watching TV Kaoru outstretched his arms in a fake yawn putting his one arm around Kyo. Kyo turned to look at Kaoru and their eyes met and they looked at each other for few moments and Kyo moved in and they started to kiss passionately. Kyo pulled back then whispered in his ear "let's go in the bedroom" and Kyo walked into the bedroom slowly whilst Kaoru followed.

They began kissing again while undressing each other. Kaoru lay out on the bed while Kyo climbed on top of him and continued kissing him. Kyo started to move from the lips to the neck, biting as he kisses his fragile neck. Kaoru rolls over on Kyo and continues kissing him when they hear a knock on the door. Kaoru tells Kyo not to worry about it, so he doesn't and they go back to kissing. Then, again theirs a knocking on the door, they both ignore it this time. After a few minutes of kissing and silence they figure the person at the door is gone and Kaoru penetrates Kyo and continues kissing him. Kyo moans slightly while Kaoru continues to penetrate him. Kyo continues to masturbate while Kaoru fucks him. Kaoru and Kyo both cum, one after another. Kaoru lies on top of Kyo for a few minutes and kisses him on the lips and whispers in his ear "I love you" and they fall to sleep holding each other.

The following morning when Kyo wakes up Kaoru isn't in the room with him, so he gets up and gets dressed and walks into the living room where Kaoru is watching TV. Kyo goes and sits next to Kaoru and says "I liked last night." Kaoru responds by kissing him on the lips. They both look up at the clock and see that its almost 9 am so they decide its time to head to practice. Kaoru tells Kyo he needs to go to his house real quick and that he'd be there when he got there, so they kiss and Kaoru leaves. Kyo turns the TV off and heads out the door to rehearsal. Ten minutes later he gets to the building for practice and enters the main entrances and passes the secretary doing her mourning routine of telling people to hold and she'd transfer them. He goes down the hall towards the room and enters and sees the rest of the band was there already.

Toshiya came up to Kyo and asked "where were you last night cause I knocked on the door three times to see if you wanted to hang out or something? I went to Kaoru's too and the same happened." Kyo answered "I must have been asleep or had the TV up to loud" while glancing at Kaoru.
Sign up to rate and review this story