Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I want to Survive

If I want to Survive

by revengeparade 1 review

MCR and zombies!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 532 words

0Unrated
I stumbled backwards, almost tripping over my own feet, as the large lump of what used to be a teacher at my school came limping through the corridor of the English block. All of them have ended like this. All the teachers.

One day, Mrs Evens got sick but didn't go home. She stayed in school the entire time, eventually getting worse. Everyone thought she would die by the end of it, but she certainly didn't. What happened to her was in human. Something that you would expect to see in a horror movie, for example, or perhaps read in a book or kill on a video game. I guess the only way to describe her was... Zombie like.

The first time we realised something was seriously wrong with her, was probably when she went to attack one of the students. It took ten teachers together to pull her off, which was a huge mistake as the next day them ten teachers all started to become ill, with the same symptoms as Mrs Evans. We all knew what was happening. But none of us, the students, seemed to catch it. We were always healthy; continued fighting.

I closed my eyes tightly as my hands gripped the golf club I held in my hand. This was always the worst part about being here. I hated it. Slowly I lifted it up, opened my eyes a little so I knew where the thing was, aimed for his head and swung the club with all my strength. Just like that. I hate doing it.

But I need to do it if I want to keep going. If I want to Survive.

Unfortunately for me though, the one blow to the head was not enough to at least knock the thing out. He sort of moved to the side a bit, a low grunt escaping his mouth. He looked sort of confused not looking at me. I took this as my chance, running as fast as I could back down the corridor.

Ever since all the teachers caught whatever it was that made them like this, my friends and I quickly learnt about them. The way they act, the way they move. We know how to decide if they are strong enough to do harm to anyone, or if they're too weak to even push you down.

All of this knowledge was useful to us, of course, and we always used it to our advantage. My group were some of the only survivors from the school, the rest already devoured by the flesh eating creatures.

I kept running until I reached the familuar entrance of room E6, I stopped quickly banging on the door as loud as I could.

"Let me in!" I yelled through the door. I heard voices drifting through the wood, then the rattle of keys, but I could also hear the grunting that was coming from the direction I had just ran from. Turning my head I realised it was him. I continued to bang on the door until it finally opened. I pushed myself in, slamming the door shut behind me and locked the door straight away.

Another day... I survived.
Sign up to rate and review this story