Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All The Time [a Frerard fanfiction]

Chapter 2

by Nethaaxoxo 2 reviews

“No thanks, fuck yourself Frank,” Gerard's look at Frank with his beautiful hazel eyes. Frank suddenly blush. “I’m here as your private teacher, because your parents know that you will no...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-20 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 400 words

0Unrated
All The Time~
A Frerard Fan fiction

CHAPTER 2
“Hi,” said Gerard when he looks Frank walk out from his room.
“What?” Frank look at Gerard, “Freak, you need to get out of my house”
Gerard gives a little smile, "No. I don’t need to,”
“This is my house-”
“No, your parents,” Gerard cuts, drink his coffee.
"Freak-"
“No, I’ve told you my name is Gerard,”
“Get out, this is my parent’s house, during their abroad. I'm in charge here Frank said, sounding angry.
“Yeah, true” Gerard drinks his coffee again, “you're in charge of your parent house, but I’m in charge of you, Frank,”
Frank’s jaw drop, “Fuck you, freak! I just don’t get why my parents sent you here, are you going to babysitting me or what?”
“No thanks, fuck yourself Frank,” Gerard's look at Frank with his beautiful hazel eyes.
Frank suddenly blush.
“I’m here as your private teacher, because your parents know that you will not go to school when they’re not around,” Gerard said, move closer to Frank.
“Oh shit,” Frank walk away, “Whatever you said, freak”
“You know-”
“I’m going to school today,” Frank said from the kitchen. He’s going to piss Gerard off.
“No Frankie, you’re not”
“Yes freak, I’m going to school, and you can go from here,” Frank walk out from the kitchen with a cup of milk on his left hand, “I’m going to bath, don’t stalk”
“Uh, who’s gonna bath-stalking you little Iero?” Gerard asks, but Frank doesn’t hear that.
Gerard takes his headphones, listening to some song. Moments later Frank comes in his uniform. Gerard looks like a little shocked.
Frank look at Gerard, “what at you looking at freak?”
“I’m sure that you’ll home before the end of your school, you’ll home before 2,” Gerard looks at his watch.
“No freak, as long as you’re here. I'll not go home," said Frank, taking his backpack and walking out.
“wanna bet?”
Frank turned around and see Gerard, “sure,”
“OK,”
“OK,” Frank look confuses, but he doesn't want to say anything to Gerard. He’s still standing by the door.
“What are you waiting for little Iero? Go for school now,”
Frank doesn’t answer. He walks out the house and gone.

Author’s note: Thanks for reading :) R&R PLEASE :)
Sign up to rate and review this story