Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Doesnt have one

Just you and your starless eyes remain

by GiveMeYourHeart 0 reviews

so guys this took me a little bt longer than the rest, I hope you all like it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-22 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 896 words

-1Cliche
Chapter 4


I slowly opened my eyes hoping this all wasn’t just a crazy dream of mine.
I looked on my stomach and saw that Frankie was still lying there peacefully sleeping.
A massive smile grew on my face, and I squeezed him slightly
and kissed him on the forehead.
I saw him open his eyes and look back at me slowly.
“Morning Gee” he gave me a big happy smile.
“Hey Frankie, sorry if I woke you up”.
“Nah it’s all good, I’m kind of glad you did because we only have half an hour until school”.
“SHIT!”
We both quickly got up and put on our uniforms, I had to lend him one of mine because he forgot to bring his.
“Come on Frankie do you want anything to eat!?”
“Um no it’s okay, let’s just get to school”
“Alright, MIKEY!!”
“YEAH I’m COMING!”
Mikey ran down the stairs, and we all quickly got in the car and started to drive.

“So Frank what did you and Gerard so last night?”
“We played halo2 on the x-box and then went to sleep”
“Oh cool who won?”
Gerard of course, he’s like boss at it!”
“Hahahaha yeah that’s Gee for you”
“I am the master at video games!!”
Frank laughed at my comment, and we arrived at school with only 4 minutes to go.
“Phew we made”
“Yeah, hey thanks for letting me stay over your mother is lovely, and you have a really nice house”.
“Ha thanks dude”
“anytime”
We than heard the bell ring and we rushed to class.

Music was first subject of the day, and me and Frank LOVE music so we were pretty happy.
“Now class today we will be perfecting the smashing pumpkins song and if we do that we will move on to our assignment”.
“Your assignment will be to write and perform a song with, or without someone/a whole band with you”
“Hey Frankie you want to be with me?”
“Of course Gee”
We than saw someone walk up to the door and knock on it.
He whispered something to the teacher and she welcomed him in.
“Everybody, this is Ray Torro he just transferred into this class, he plays guitar if anyone wants him for the assignment?”
I then walked up to him and ask him to join our group and he happily agreed”
“So Ray do you want to be lead or rhythm guitar?”
“Can I be lead?”
“do you want to be Rhythm Frankie?”
“Yeah sure”
“Alright it’s all set!”
We than continued with Smashing Pumpkins song until the end of music, and went to our next class.

After our boring ass English lesson about persuasive speeches, we went to recess.
Both me and Frankie sat down at the lunch table and we saw Ray sitting alone so we invited him over.
“So Ray are you new here?”
“Uh no it’s just no one ever notices me”
He frowned and turned to his lunch.
“I think it’s pretty hard to miss you with your massive afro hahahaha”
All of us laughed at my smart remark, it was good seeing Ray smile he didn’t seem very happy before.
“So Ray do you enjoy playing guitar?”
“Yeah quite a lot, in fact I love it.”
“That’s cool, I wish I could play hahahaha”
“Well I have been playing for a long time, with practise you will get better”
“Yeah I’m not so sure about that”
We all laughed again and had a long conversation about random shit.

The rest of school was pretty boring, Ray is a really awesome kid and I’m glad I decided to talk to him.
The last bell rang me and Frankie walked out of the school.
“So Frankie are you doing anything this weekend”?
“Uh nope”
“Oh awesome I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tomorrow with me”?
“Yeah Definitely”!
“Hahahaha awesome, I will pick you up at 9:00am tomorrow”
“Yeah awesome, it should be fun”
“Alright I will see you tomorrow bye”
I kissed him on the cheek and walked up to my car, were mikey was waiting for me.
“Dude I saw that”!
“What”?
“You kissed him! You’re going out with Frank”!
“Yeah so what”?
“Don’t do anything bad, or what your not suppose to”!
“I won’t I actually really like Frankie”
“Hmm okay”
We both hopped in the car and I drove us home.

As I entered the driveway I saw a police car out the front of out place.
“What the fuck”
Me and mikey quickly got out and entered the house.
“MOM why is the police here”!!
“Darling they are looking for Frank, apparently he’s a fugitive”!
“WHAT!?”
I turned to the police and questioned him
“Wait what is happening”!
“Your friend Frank has been running from the law for quite sometime now, he murdered all his class mates two years ago”.
“WHAT WAIT WHY”?
“He is a psychopath he was diagnosed with it when he was 13”.
“Holy shit”!
After the police left I went up stairs and rang Frankie, but he wouldn’t pick up.
“SHIT”!!!
I smashed my face into my wall, layed down on my bed and closed my eyes.
“No Frankie couldn’t do that” I sighed and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story