Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Kaoru's fancy dress party

The fight for love!

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Angie confesses her true identity...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-03-24 - Updated: 2012-03-24 - 489 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Now that all that drama's over, I'll change the subject...slightly", Angie said, in a tone Kyo had never heard before. She traced her finger over Kyo's throat as though it were a knife. "W-what are you doing, Angie?" Kyo asked, a worried look on his face as she replied with, "Do you all know why Kaoru was killed?". Shinya curled closer to Toshiya. "I don't wanna hear it, Totchi, I don't wanna know how Kao-Kao was killed" Shinya started crying again. "YOU BITCH! YOU MADE SHINYA CRY! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" Toshiya let go of the feminine boy and darted a icy look at Angie. "Oh, I made your poor little precious Shin-Shin cry, I so sowwy, little girl" Angie said sarcastically, pinching Shinya's skinny cheek, hardly. Shinya let out a squeal as he felt the pain. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Toshiya charged towards her and punched her in the face before she had him in a headlock. "Trained assassin I'm sorry, Y'see, I could kill you all right now" Angie pulled out a pistol and held it to Toshiya's blue head. "Angie, please, darling. Let them go and kill me instead" Kyo begged, trying to release her fingers from the thing that could end his friend's life. "No Kyo, Y'know who's fault this all is? Kaoru's. He owes us money and well....he didn't pay us when he was supposed to, did he? No, it's not like Kao-sama at all to not do what he's told, is it?" God, this bitch was sarcastic. She kicked Kyo in the balls and he collapsed to the ground. "God, I hate being interupted" She shot Shinya in the leg as he tried to walk towards his lover. "I am not going to let you kill my Totchi", Shinya growled through clenched teeth. "Oh and the little broth- I mean sister of the band finally makes a fucking stand, how marvelous! Tell me then, queer queen, who d'ya want to live more? The pathetic dick of a midget or your transvestite pretty, pretty boyfriend?" Shinya wanted to fucking kill her. He let out a gasp of pain as blood trickled down his skin-and-bone leg. "You know you won't save either of them" She was reallt getting under Shinya's skin now. "Oh but I will!" Shouted a voice from behind them.

Toshiya had never been so happy to see the green haired boy wearing the monkey kigurumi in his life. "Akiyo!" Totchi screamed happily. "Who?" Shinya asked- he was more than confused. "Oh the boy I fucked earlier" The bassist replied with a cheeky grin. Shinya rolled his eyes. "You slut" He teased. "Can't blame me, Shin, he's pretty hot" Toshiya grinned as Akiyo pulled out a baseball bat and a pistol. "Terachi! Catch!" He threw the baseball bat toward Shinya and he caught it in one hand. "Let's do this!" Akiyo yelled. Shinya nodded. He wasn't going to lose two boyfriends tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story