Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid.

So Darken Your Clothes, Or Strike A Violent Pose

by PrettyOddOwl 0 reviews

"Something felt weird. Like someone was staring at me. I looked around a bit, and almost started at what I saw."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-26 - 425 words

0Unrated
Ch. 2
“So Darken Your Clothes, Or Strike A Violent Pose”


I trudged across the soaked street to the bus stop, where the bus was already waiting for me. I climbed aboard, collapsed into my seat, and as always, stuck in my headphones.

The world is a vampire
Sent to drain
Secret destroyers
Hold you up to the flames-

Something felt weird. Like someone was staring at me. I looked around a bit, and almost started at what I saw.

Sitting behind me and to the right was the coolest looking guy I’d ever seen.

He was wearing all black: black Converse, black skinnies, and some awesome looking band hoodie that I’d definitely have to get a look at later. This was an event in itself at my conservative, averager-than-average high school where everyone was plastered in flashy colors and designer labels. His pale skin contrasted with his dark hair, which hung in his eyes in a way that he didn’t seem to mind, like ink on paper. His eyes were an intense, expressive dark hazel, and they looked away from me quickly as he realized I had noticed him.

Realizing that I’d been staring too, I quickly turned my gaze away; pretty sure I strongly resembled a sunburned tomato with some anger issues.

That didn’t stop me from sneaking glances at him for the rest of the ride, though. I couldn’t help it, really. He was just one of those people that you could never really, like, take in, in just one look.

As we lurched to a stop in the school parking lot, I took my time getting my backpack on and my headphones untangled. In high school, a lot of kids think something along the lines of: “Aw well, it’s school. Might as well start getting it over with as soon as possible.”.
Then there are those, “No way in hell I’m reentering that Prison until I absolutely have to.” kids. Me being the latter.
When I finally stood up and made my way to the front, I caught a glimpse of the black-clad boy trudging away from the window, and something on his bag caught my eye.

Holy shit.

He had Misfits patch on his bag.

That did it. I had to meet this kid.

Alright you guys, second chapter! Sorry if the spacing's a bit odd, by the way. I'm weird about stuff like that. XD R&R if ya like, but there's longer stuff to come pretty soon.

Rage and Love,
PrettyOddOwl
Sign up to rate and review this story