Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

Schooltime!

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

A story about the diru boys in school ^_^

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-03-28 - Updated: 2012-03-28 - 873 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kyo looked down at his new timetable. It was a new semester and he was now a senior. "Oh this sucks man! I'm stuck with Kaoru for math!" The small boy exclaimed in anger. "Hey! Kyo, I heard that!" Kaoru shouted from behind him. Kyo burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Kaoru asked. "Your...hair is weird!". Kaoru had dyed his long hair pink and spiked it outwards. "Y'know, Kao, the headmaster is going to have something to say about that" Toshiya said, skipping up to the flamingo haired boy. He had somehow been allowed to wear a miniskirt and fishnets and had a thick layer of black eyeliner on, making his narrow eyes narrower. "Hah! You can't say much!" Kaoru joked, nudging Toshiya in the ribs. Toshiya pouted, turning away from him. "It's not nice to make fun of people, Kao-kun" Toshiya spoke as he distanced himself from the guitarist.

Shinya sat down in his new history class. He was in a class full of people he didn't know this year. That's what y'get for being smart, Shinya his thoughts were interuped by someone loudly. "Hello class, I'm Mr. Yagami and for this year, I'll be your history teacher" Shinya looked up at the man standing in front of him. He was tall, with black hair, a stubble and was rather old. He must've been daydreaming about something as he usually was, because Shinya suddenly gasped as he felt something hit the back of his head. "Hey, faggot!" he heard someone yell behind him. He turned around to glare at the person icily. Takumi Yamazaki, captain of the football team. "Who were you daydreaming abaout, Daisuke Andou or...I KNOW! That tranny, Toshimasa?". Shinya felt his cheeks redden. "Leave me alone, baka" he muttered quietly, looking down. "Huh? Didn't quite hear ya!" Takumi laughed. "That's enough Takumi! Your in for detention with me lunch time!" The argument was broken by Mr. Yagami. Finally, a teacher who will help me out The little blonde thought.

"DAISUKE ANDOU! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Die looked up from his notepad where he was writting out chords. His geography teacher, Mrs. Watanabe was staring at the red-haired boy with fury on her face. "Ano..." Die shrugged and went back to writting out chords. "Principal's office! NOW!" She exclaimed, swiping Die's notepad. As he got up to leave, he heard Toshiya snicker. Die glared at his friend playfully. "Toshimasa! Would you like to join him?" Mrs. Watanabe asked, furiously, noticing him laughing. "no....gomen".

Kyo sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, feeling cigarette deprived. He refused to abide by the school's rules and lit up and took a drag. "Tooru....no smoking!" Kyo looked up at the figure. "Shut up Die, you knwo you want a drag" Kyo smiled as his riend came to stand by him. "What did you do to come down here, all mighty one?" Kyo asked, motioning for Die to hand the cigarette back. "Writting shords in class....Mrs. Watanabe got real pissed- even at Totchi too for laughing" "Oooh badass!" Kyo chuckled. "Anatawa?" Die looked at the chibi boy. "Oh the usual...not listening to Miss. Inoue, refusing to do stupid math work, talking to Kaoru, smoking in class" Die started laughing. "You're lucky if you don't get expelled- first day back and your down here!"

Kaoru looked up at the clock on the wall which was this semester, painted a light blue. Juy-san minutes till break He thought as he completed the last question on the sheet that lay in front of him. It wasn't because he was retarded that he was in one of the lower sets, it was because he just couldn't stop talking to Kyo in class. That boy was a distraction every lesson and he kinda got on his nerves a bit, I mean the guy was trying to get into a decent college with decent grades but with the little guy in his class, it was impossible. Just then, the bell rung, and he heard several "YES! IT'S OVER!"'s as he collected up his books and left the classroom.

Shinya walked down the hallway and stopped at locker number 5623 as he opened it and put some of his books in there. "SHINYAAA! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES!" he heard an excited yell behind him. He closed the little green door before turning around to see Toshiya, jumping up excitedly before hugging the smaller boy. "Uhm..Toshi- people are staring" Shinya said quietly, trying to pry his friend off of him. Toshiya stillw oudln't let go. "TOSHIYA!" Shinya yelled. Toshiya looked surprised before jumping back and looking down at the ground. "OOOOOOH SHINYA! GOT YOURSELF A LITTLE BOYF-AHEM! GIRLFRIEND?" Great. Now it'll start again Shinya sighed in defeat before turning away to walk down the stairs. "Daijioubu ka?" The bassist asked, looking sideways at Shinya. "I just...don't want to be bullied again" Shinya sighed and looked down. "It's okay, Shin-chan, I'll protect you!" Toshiya said, a little too much excitement in his voice. Shinya raised an eyebrow before answering. "Please, your gonna get bullied for than me!" He motioned towards Toshiya's miniskirt. He shrugged in response. "I look enough like a girl".
Sign up to rate and review this story