Categories > Original > Fantasy

Wy-tol Mig-drul.

by echeloncookie 0 reviews

My mythology teacher forced us to do it. I SWEAR!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-03-28 - Updated: 2012-03-29 - 352 words - Complete

0Unrated
My mythology teacher made us create a character in a mystery land. (hence the "alternate universe" warning). I don't mind if you use this one JUST ask me first! :)



Crimson Saber

Crimson Saber works in the apothecary in The Land of Wytol Mygdhrool under her ruler, Lord Mai’lliw Relfits. As a pharmacist in training, she takes the herbal remedies to Lord Relfits and his men before they go to battle and she also gives them food before battle. She is competitive with her older brother and often hunts game to cook for Lord Relfits and his men on their return to The Land of Wytol Mygdhrool. Her biggest dream is not to run her family’s apothecary, but to become an archer in Lord Relfits’s army. She can kill any animal with her bow and arrows, and she usually carries a few extra sheaths in case she runs into good game. Her peak times of hunting are at night, when the moon is full, because the bigger animals come out to eat their food then. She is very agile, and climbs in high trees so she can get better aim at swift animals such as deer and birds. She also hunts wild boars, knowing that Lord Relfits likes the taste of wild boars, as well as fish and the deer she had killed. She is highly skilled at making necklaces out of the bones of the dead animals she killed and therefore she sells that to make more money besides what the apothecary brings in for her family. Crimson also has a talent for going out into the woods to find the herbs they need to help make the herbal remedies that Lord Relfits has asked for, and if she can’t find the herbs in the woods of The Land of Wytol Mygdhrool near her family’s apothecary then she will travel to the neighboring village of Mafik Neabjustergic and find the herbs needed in the much larger apothecary shop there. She is so busy helping run her family’s apothecary shop she has no time for a family.
Sign up to rate and review this story