Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Tartan

Chapter Three

by ArielMaria 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-03-30 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 500 words

0Unrated
Chapter Four:

I heard him before he came in and immediately everything inside of me filled with both nervousness and complete abandon. He walked inside, a quiet contemplation on his face. He sat down on the makeshift bed and handed me some food. I accepted it with a smile and set it aside.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” He asked looking at me with a furrow to those dark brows.

I only nodded and stood to my feet. Everything in me told me that he would think I was ridiculous, that he would laugh me away and everything inside of me would fall apart with rejection. But how else was there to thank a man? Especially a savage as himself?

“What are you doing?” He looked up at me and I saw him swallow. Was that a bit of nervousness I could see in him?

I hushed him and knelt down before him. He looked into my eyes as if he still wasn’t sure what I was doing. I tried to calm my own nerves as I lifted my hand and touched his face. The hair on his face was rough against my skin but it carried with it a sweetness I couldn’t define. He shut his eyes and seemed to fall into my touch and so I lifted myself closer to him and lightly kissed his lips. He kissed me back. His kiss was full of a passionate fire that started in him and erupted inside of my heart. I could feel his arms go around me and lift me into his lap. I locked my hands behind his neck, the strands of his hair caressing my skin beautifully. He was gentle but his desire was beyond strong. He had every part of me and I could barely breathe against his kiss.

I brought my lips to his ear as he trailed his kisses to my neck. “Thank you…” I whispered softly, my sigh escaping my lips as his breath danced along my skin.

“For what?” He asked softly looking up into my eyes. His gaze shot through me with the fierceness of a passionate man.

I took a breath, touched his face again and smiled very softly. “For saving me….Thank you Tomo.”

He just stared at me for a moment and then he shook his head. Gently, he took me off of him and stood up. I looked up at him with heavy confusion.

“What is it?” I asked in a panic as I noticed that he was readying himself to leave.

He didn’t answer though he just left. I couldn’t move. I was paralyzed with the remnants of his kiss and the tears filling my eyes. I couldn’t understand what had happened, where I had gone wrong. Everything inside of me felt helpless and scared. What if he never came back? What if this was the end? I couldn’t stand it if I had ruined it….Whatever it was.
Sign up to rate and review this story