Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm So Pissed Off That It's Not Even Funny

I'm So Pissed Off That It's Not Even Funny

by NateTheGreat 9 reviews

Seriously.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2012-03-31 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 550 words

0Unrated
I don't even know how to begin to explain how angry I am right now. I'm about to punch a fucking wall.

SOMEONE, and I'm not even going to ask who for fear of committing murder, told Ben that I was thinking of breaking up with him as some sort of early April Fool's joke. Ben, who suffers from low self-esteem and clinical depression, took it seriously. He called me about two hours ago, crying, and told me to 'get it over with'.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. You do NOT tell my boyfriend that I'm thinking about breaking up with him, because I'm NOT. He's mine, and I plan to keep it that way. He almost killed himself, and then I would've lost him for good. I just spent the past hour and a half trying to calm him down and tell him that I still wanted him. He's really messed up right now, just because someone had a little too much to drink at a wedding.

I'm sending a link to this to everyone I know. I'm not usually an angry person, but this is too fucking much. Ben is the best person I know, and I'm not letting anyone take him from me. THE GUY JUST TURNED SIXTEEN; WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I'm crying again. If you heard him, I swear to God it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I'm not one to be violent, but if he calls me again because some sick fuck did that again, that can change.

Now on to brighter things.

If you met Ben, he'd change your life in an instant. He's adorably short; probably only five feet. Huge green eyes. Dark brown hair that he likes to grow out. Bright red glasses. Cute beyond all reason. He's funny, too, once he's used to you. Before we started dating, he wouldn't say a word to me; just mumble a bit and stare at his shoes. After half a year, though, I finally managed to get him to look me in the eye. We became inseparable, always being the first to call the other whenever it was possible and hanging out just as often. Ben had a small problem with sleeping with other guys, but he managed to keep his self-esteem high enough to cut that off after our friendship took off.

Only a few weeks ago, something incredible happened. French class had just ended, but before I could pack my stuff, someone small and quiet stopped me. Knowing full-well that other people were in the room, Ben finally spoke up in front of other people. "Look, Nate... uh... I really like you. Go out with me?"

And now here we are. Once he's feeling better, I'll send him this link. Let this be a lesson for you; no matter what, don't play with peoples' feelings.

Wow, this actually helped. Ranting is like therapy or something.

Love you, Benny-boy. Don't forget that.

- Nathan

EDIT: Just got an 'apology' from Ben's attacker. That man is in NO WAY forgiven. I won't tell you who it is, that's Ben's job, but I think I almost expected this. Ben's on his way over, but he won't say anything and it's... It's scary. I'm so scared for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story