Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Face It

The End is Nigh

by DisenchatedDestroya 1 review

"I draw the line at incest.” Read, review, rate and feel my love! :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-04-05 - Updated: 2012-04-05 - 1349 words - Complete

0Unrated
The End is Nigh


“Are you mad?”

“No, Mikes. I’m not.” My adorable little bassist looks as though he’s about to burst into laughter, something I can’t let him do because, for once, I’m being serious. “And I’m not joking either.”

Every part of me wants to take back what I’m saying at the look of pure hopelessness on my Mikey’s face as it falls weightily into his slender hands, but I’ve got to do what’s right by him for once as opposed to just taking what I want. I’ve got to act like the older one because someone’s got to and Mikey’s too innocent to fill that role.

Fuck that. Mikey’s far from innocent, something that I know first-hand and the dents in his tour bus will prove, he’s just too shy to do what needs to be done.

We have to tell Gerard.

“Pete… I love you, I don’t want you to die!” Mikey squeals, lunging at me with such a force that it knocks me into a lying position on my bunk. Our bunk. The place that’s seen plenty of our blood, sweat and tears for it to be ours.

Just like Patrick’s bunk whenever he’s done something to piss me off.

The look on Patrick’s face when he found a sticky patch in his bed was priceless; kind of like someone had told him that hats have gone out of fashion, but even more incredulous. He wouldn’t speak to me for days after that, not that I can really blame him. Hell, he didn’t even sleep on our bus for about a week. Even now he tries to escape to the MCR bus as often as possible to get away from what went on in his defiled bunk.

Well, it was his fault for deleting my Waycest collection from my laptop memory. Bastard.

“Please, Pete. We don’t have to tell him.” Mikey mewls up at me, hand drawing meaningless shapes against my bare chest in a way that’s meant to distract me like it normally would. “I like your dick, I don’t want Gee to destroy it.”

“I know, Sugar, I like my dick too.” I chuckle down at him, reminding myself that I have to do this or else we’ll never last together. And I want us to last forever. “But I’m being serious, Mikey. We have to tell Gerard.”

Wow. I never thought those words would come from my mouth unless I was either high or drunk. I am currently neither and so I have nothing in me to stop my fear of what the older Way brother will do to me when we do tell him. Which we will. We have to. Tour’s coming to an end and we can’t tiptoe around Gerard forever, even if he is the most oblivious guy in the world when it comes to Mikey’s less angelic side. I’m pretty sure I could do Mikey right in front of him and he’d still deny that his brother even knows what the word “sex” means.

But Patrick’s right, Gerard will find out one day. Especially if I want me and Mikey to last beyond Warped Tour.

I really fucking do. In fact, he’s the only boy I’d risk my dick for. He really is that special to me.

“Sugar, I really do love you. You know that, right?” He nods hurriedly, blushing like he always does as I swoop down and kiss him. “And it’s because I love you that I want you to tell Gerard about us. Because you’re more than just a summer romance to me, Sugar. You’re forever to me. My always and never; my everything and anything; my music and my life. Or, I want you to be anyway.”

He’s blinking up at me as though he’s never heard anyone speak to him like that before, like my words are the greatest gift he’s ever been given, before snuggling into my side like he’s my missing puzzle piece.

I guess he is.

I slot into him easy enough.

“But what if Gee gets mad?” He whispers, sounding very much like the innocent child that everyone stupidly thinks he is. Actually, I think that’s why he acts so not-innocent with me; he’s sick and tired of everyone treating him like a baby. “Have you heard his lyrics to ‘Honey, This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough For The Two Of Us’? It’s practically a written warning!”

I gulp as I recall the track from My Chem’s debut album, the lyrics “you can’t touch my brother” and “you won’t fuck my friends” standing out to me as what Mikey means. I must admit that the thought of Gerard’s angry voice giving those words his all down the microphone makes me quake in fear, but it’s a fear I have to face for my Mikey if I want him to stay as my Mikey.

That’s why I’m doing this all anyway. To keep him for as long as I possibly can. And because, as Patrick has said to me a fair few times, I need to start acting like the oldest and do what’s best for Mikey. Not acting like a love-struck teenager with more lust than a chipmunk on Viagra.

“So what if he does get mad? It’s better than hiding from him all the time we want to… y’know…”

“Fuck?”

“Yeah, apart from I was trying to think of a more romantic way of putting it.” I pause in thought, relishing the way a giggle lights up his perfect little face, and nibble softly at his neck like I know he loves. It’s the one thing that can calm him down if he ever has a nightmare, not that he does anymore; not when he’s asleep in my arms, anyway.

“So what you’re saying is you want to tell my brother so that we can fuck in front of him? I’m up for a lot of freaky shit, but I draw the line at incest.” Although I can hear the smirk in his voice, the unfaltering poker-face that adorns his features leaves me wondering if he’s actually being serious. “Seriously though, what’s bought all this on?”

“I, uh, I…” For the first time in a long while I find my words deserting me, being replaced instead by the awkwardness and blush that often belongs to Mikey. “I love you, Sugar. And I don’t want to lose you. Ever.”

He looks into my eyes, the two of us sharing the most intense gaze I’ve ever been a part of, before he reaches up to peck my lips in the way that’s special to him. It’s just enough to give me pleasure, but nowhere near enough to satisfy me, thus meaning that he knows I’ll fiercely attack his lips until they bleed in my starvation. Apart from today I don’t, I just catch his lips with mine before he can get away and we simply linger, tasting each other as though it’s the first time.

We pull apart, the two of us grinning like idiots and cuddling into one another.

I can’t lose this. Not ever.

“I’ll tell him.” Mikey whispers, his fear almost tangible, and I squeeze him even tighter. “Not tonight though, tomorrow.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to get it over with?”

“No. I want to have a little more fun with you whilst your dick’s still in one piece.”






A/N: Thank you very much for reading and I hope this was alright! There’s going to be one more part to this little series which should be up later today. Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story